Chapter 10 – Cintra 03!
368 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cindra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Entering through the window, Madara quickly merged with the shadows stretching across the ancient structure of the abandoned temple. While the people below seemed to be celebrating with loud voices and unrestrained laughter, the nearly 7-year-old boy moved undetected above them.

Madara crossed to the other side of the temple as his scarlet eyes allowed him to map the temple's interior as much as he could, his face turned towards the people below.

Bandits and prostitutes danced and even with some naked while others didn't even care as they took off their clothes and had sex right there in front of the others. As they drank and even bothered Madara many meters away from them with the strong smell of alcohol.

"This must be Fred." Minato looked at the man sitting in a chair while he had a prostitute with exposed breasts on his lap. 

Madara marked the man and had already thought that he would not leave there without killing him after asking some questions. 

He began to move along the wall with his feet in chakra while finding a window to enter other areas of the temple. 

As he walked through the place, he even encountered some drunk men along the way. Without saying much, Minato kicked their necks, catching them by surprise as he walked along the wall and ceiling, jumping from the spot and breaking in a way they couldn't even imagine how they had died. 

Madara continued on his way searching through corridors and rooms while killing more men from Fred's gang. His Sharingan could detect life but couldn't see through walls to other things, so it was a bit difficult to find what he was looking for, but he finally found a corridor to a room with 5 guards. This was the vault. 

"Why do we have to stay here while everyone else is having fun outside?" One guard complained. 

"Silence, it's our shift day, just do your job and screw some whore tomorrow," another said. 

Meanwhile, Madara moved upside down and threw his wooden kunais at two men, hitting their heads while he jumped on the last two. 

"What's this?!" One of them shouted as he saw his partners dying with some kind of projectile in their forehead, before he could say more, he was attacked by Madara. Just as there were only two men left, stunned and unable to scream, Madara launched another kunai at one while running to the last and cutting his throat. 

After clearing the guards, he went to the place, which was a vault, but there wasn't a lock. Instead, Madara searched something on the walls using his eyes to see anything that indicated a secret button. Looking around, he noticed a brick different from the others and pressed it. After that, it didn't take long for the door to open for the boy. 

"This... is kind of disappointing..." Madara comments as he looked at what was in front of him, just weapons and a gold box. He approached and touched it, ignoring anything else there. 

[----System: 713 gold coins recognized. Do you wish to donate to acquire 1% of Madara Uchiha's strength? ----] 

"Yes." 

[Mission 1 – Gather 5000 gold coins – Progress (1234/5000) 14%] 

[----System: Donation accepted. You have acquired more than a thousand coins and gained another 1% of Madara Uchiha's strength. Continue your mission to unlock more power. ----] 

As the gold coins disappeared and the system messages began to manifest, Madara felt a wave of energy flow through his body. It was more than just an increase in his physical power; it was an expansion of his chakra, which grew in intensity and volume. 

Not only did the chakra increase, but information also began to emerge in his mind. Madara received a new fire jutsu in his mind. 

**Gōkakyū no Jutsu** (Great Fireball Technique), A C-rank Jutsu, which is an ability that allowed the user to exhale from the lung a massive sphere of fire that could engulf an opponent, a devastating attack that was both a test of skill and a rite of passage among the Uchihas. 

"This is interesting, but my chakra is already becoming a bit unstable since I'm not used to this current volume. I have to be careful and train my control later and even the new jutsu, which is more devastating than the old one..." Madara comments looking at his hand feeling the new flow of chakra passing through the channels in his body.

------System------

Peak of Power: 2%

Chakra: 150 Chakra (Equivalent to a genin.)

- Note: Chakra is the vital energy used to perform Jutsus. It must be managed carefully.

Sharingan: 1 Tomoe

- Note: Allows enhanced perception and the ability to anticipate basic enemy movements.

Mangekyo Sharingan: [Locked]

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: [Locked]

Rinnegan: [Locked]

Fire Jutsus:

- Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu (Fire Technique: Phoenix Flower Jutsu)

 - Description: Allows the user to spit multiple fireballs in quick succession. Requires practice for improvement.

- Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Technique: Great Fireball Technique)

 - Description: Launches a large fireball with the breath from the lungs. Requires practice for improvement.

Wind Jutsus: [Locked]

Wood Jutsus: [Locked]

After closing the system, he left the room heading towards where there were people stopped in the basements, captives of the gang. He intended to survey the entire situation before launching a direct attack at the gang's party. He quickly passed by the bodies he had killed and headed towards the stairs in one of the corridors he found, speeding up to see the prisoners before some drunk saw the bodies he left in the temple corridors.

Descending into what seemed to be a dungeon, there, Madara found a series of old cells. Inside them, men, women, and even children were imprisoned. They looked downcast and didn't even seem to notice Madara entering quietly, the sound of the party was muffled by the distance and ceiling.

Madara continued to walk through the place, some finally noticed Madara's presence, startling them, "Who are you?!" A woman shouted a bit scared seeing a child with glowing red eyes in the dark.

Madara ignored the woman and everyone who looked at him with considerable fear. His attention was on one of the children's cells, a specific one had a child in a dress, he knew very well since this girl was someone from his memories in the orphanage. The problem is that there was no more life in the girl, she was with cuts and destroyed. Madara knew this is done with experiments. Fred and his gang would not likely do something like this; it is probably someone who receives the children and just returns them to the gangs to dispose of the bodies.

"When did she die?" Madara asked, and the other children were a bit scared to answer. This girl was not the only dead child there; there were at least 3 more. 

"It's been a week since they brought her; she died 2 days ago asking for help, but those monsters did nothing," said a beaten man with a somber tone.

"I see..." Madara didn't have much knowledge, so he didn't know much about exactly how many days she had died from the smell.

"Listen, everyone," Madara began without taking his eyes off the child, "I will free you and deal with Fred and his gang. You must run from the temple while I distract all of them." He spoke, drawing his sword, which glowed with blue chakra, and began to cut the lock of the children's cell and quickly moved to the adults. After cutting them all, he disappeared up the stairs before anyone there could react, just seeing their doors opening.

"What was that?!" The man who had answered the child spoke, stunned.

Madara continued the path until he approached the main hall. The sounds of festivity continued loud. He arrived at one of the entrances, entering the hall calmly. He would start by killing them like a ninja, but he was quite angry now and would launch a direct attack, not eliminating them stealthily.

"Hm?? A child?!" A man kissing a prostitute looked towards the entrance and spotted a boy with closed eyes entering the place. 

"Hey, who's the kid?! Who invited her? Hahahahahaha!" Another drunkenly pointed at Madara and started to laugh. 

Fred looked where the men were pointing and saw the child with closed eyes. "Hey, did a child escape? What are the others doing?!" Fred shouted in rage as the noise began to quiet down. 

"Grab that child and take him to the cell, and see what the others are doing!" Fred growled, a bit drunk but furious. 

A tall man approached Madara, who no longer had his sword after breaking it on the locks, and touched his shoulder to take him to the cell. However, the man tried to move the child forcefully and strangely found it difficult. 

At that moment, someone entered through the door behind Madara, "The prisoners are escaping! Someone killed all our men!" He shouted worriedly and in that time, Madara opened his eyes and grabbed a knife from the waist of the man who was grabbing him before slashing his neck. 

Everyone looked on in shock at this and almost no one could breathe seeing that, as the man fell holding his neck unable to even scream, hitting the ground. 

Madara looks around at everyone and even the man behind him falls backwards scared, "I've noticed that you are trafficking children from the orphanage, so I came here to see to whom you deliver the children. You can tell for good or bad, but it doesn't matter, because before this night ends, I intend to eliminate every last one of you." Madara declared, holding just the knife he used to kill the man, he begins to walk through the quite stunned group with those red eyes, looking at them like an implacable predator.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 15 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

19