Chapter 16 – Cintra 09!
374 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

"I need to find a place to rest..." Madara murmured as he limped through the city's sewers. He had fractured several ribs, as seen through his sharingan, and had dislocated a wrist and his shoulder needed repair.

He followed the path until he found an exit through a manhole, climbing up with caution and effort after sustaining so many injuries against that wizard. He lifted the cover and noticed movement above him of people running at that moment; it seemed that a fire had started to affect this side of the city. He waited until a group of soldiers passed by the street he was on and opened the cover, quickly exiting, then after closing it and seeing more people running in that direction, he hid in an alley.

Waiting for more soldiers and inhabitants to pass, he continued his way to get out of that place, entering through the city's alleys, passing by beggars who wondered what was happening, until at a certain moment, he came face to face with a group of soldiers.

"You! Stop, child!" The soldier immediately shouted as soon as he saw Madara walking in his state.

Madara slowly positioned himself in a fighting stance.

"Captain, he's just an injured street kid..." Said a soldier next to him.

"You know our orders are to report any dark-haired child we see, let's take this child with us!" said the man and turned to his men. "Grab him." His men started moving towards Madara, while he quickly prepared to surprise the soldiers. He might have been almost out of chakra or without a sword, but he could certainly escape from a group of soldiers after killing a few.

"This is an exaggeration." A new voice emerged behind the soldiers, and a middle-aged man with a staff appeared, walking towards the soldiers who immediately stopped.

"Lord Mousesack!" The captain of the squadron quickly greeted the royal druid.

"Hello, captain, don't hassle just a child, let him go." Mousesack spoke calmly to the man.

"Yes, sir! You heard him, clear the way and let the boy pass." The soldier gave the order to his squadron, and Madara hesitated a bit before continuing.

His wary gaze was on the man who was said to be the druid, while the same studied the boy with a small smile, and Madara saw him even wink at him.

After Madara passed the soldiers and there was no incident, he continued his way to the part of the city where he made his base.

He had no more trouble getting there and ended up jumping into the abandoned building, making bandages with what he could among his items, and bandaged himself as he had knowledge from his past life, but still feeling a lot of pain.

After sleeping, Madara woke up alert, but without moving with someone in that room at that moment, he was a bit frustrated that he was followed, he was sure that he had covered his tracks.

"I must admit, this place is full of traps..." The person spoke, and Madara recognized the voice from the previous night because it was that druid.

Mousesack looked admiringly at the lines the boy had placed in the room, nearly invisible. "I know you're awake, and I know you must be frustrated, wondering how I found you. Well, you may fool all the soldiers in this city, but a mage or a wizard knows very well how to deal with this when we use our abilities." He commented, and Madara jumped up, placing his feet on the ceiling, hanging upside down while activating his sharingan.

"Are you here to capture me, wizard?" Madara asked with a tone that he would fight and kill if necessary to escape.

"Oh, no. Actually, I'm here to talk. It's not every day that we see the monster boy that everyone in the city talks about, even there is a young woman at the castle asking about you every day, so I'm quite curious." He calmly looked around.

"But I don't see any monster with wings and claws, what I saw was just an ordinary boy last night and I can still see him, even though he's doing something that defies the laws of physics and that his eyes have changed."

"What do you want..." Madara was cautious and his voice remained unfriendly.

"Well, I was more curious about you, you as in the descriptions, don't use claws and devour your victims, what I saw was an incredible skill with the blade, better than all the knights of Cintra. You use blade and traps to catch your enemies, despite using moves I've never seen in my life. I saw what you did with the men with crossbows on those roofs last night... You really know how to surprise me, tell me, are you the result of some herb experiment, only witches would have skills similar to yours." Mousesack commented in a surprisingly friendly tone.

"No, if you want an answer, I was born this way, this is the lineage of my family, the Uchiha clan." Madara declared, he would at least say that to this mage, since he got him out of a problem yesterday and he didn't seem to be like the mage Madara fought.

"Uchiha clan? Interesting, I've never heard of it, I went after your records and your parents also had the Uchiha name... But I didn't find any records of parents before them..." The man murmured, knowing that he had researched Madara and even went to the village where Madara's parents had arrived after having the boy, but nobody knew the couple's parents and they never spoke of where they really came from.

"Knowing this, do you still plan to capture me, because I don't want to waste time, if you came to fight then I will fight..." Madara threatened once more.

"No, I'm here just as a curious friend, if you allow me, you don't seem to be a bad person, even though it's shocking to see a boy committing a massacre, I didn't see you attack anyone innocent and I'm curious what could have hurt you so much like last night, I doubt a dwarf leader could do that." He asked, scratching his head.

"It was a mage, one that I'm hunting." Madara responded in a neutral tone.

"A mage...? Why are you hunting him...?" Mousesack was quite surprised, he saw the remnants of chaos magic at the place where Madara fought against the mage.

"The orphanage I lived in, was providing children to Fred's gang in that area of the city, Fred's gang acted as an intermediary, that's when I acted against them to find out more after hearing about some acquaintances being handed over to them, one of those people was a 7-year-old girl, when I found her at Fred's place, she was already dead and destroyed, probably the mage returned her to them to dispose of as a useless guinea pig, whatever he did with her, because I saw with my eyes that she was missing several of her organs." Madara spoke calmly, but there was fury in his voice.

"This seems serious, so this mage appeared last night?" Mousesack asked, thinking about it, there were many reports of children disappearing in the city, but he had no idea there was a scheme of this level. Many mages get lost in creating forbidden research and those who even use children for study must be reported immediately.

"Yes, we fought and I managed to wound him a bit, but he's still alive..." Madara commented still on the roof.

"I see... you know how to paint, would you like a picture of the man, if possible." Mousesack asked and Madara nodded. He fell again after detaching from the roof and went to an ink and quill with a sheet on the headboard he had stolen from the noble family and began to paint, Mousesack stayed in place.

Madara was not an artist in his past life, but he was also not bad, adding his sharingan that captures everything in perfect detail, helped him make a real image of the middle-aged man he faced yesterday.

After finishing, he handed the picture to the druid. "Here."

"Hm... this will help a lot..." Mousesack had to admit how Madara acquired the details.

"And now?" Madara asked, still wanting to know what the man would do with him and the possible child kidnapper now that he has this information.

"As I said, I'm here for conversation. You haven't committed any serious crime beyond killing some outlaws, and..." Mousesack looked at the pile of clothes. "Stole from some unfortunate nobles, but that can be revealed, however, I have a question." He turned to look at the child still with red eyes.

"You saved a young girl in the forest a while ago, did you know she was the princess of this realm?" Mousesack asked. 

"Yes, it's Cirilla." Madara was honest, seeing no reason to lie about it.

"You know her then... Tell me, what do you think of her?" Mousesack asked, wanting to understand about the prophecy that this boy would be linked with Ciri and that he would have power that even the gods would fear. 

"She... I don't know her, but I know about her future, she will spend half her life running, whether it be beings from other worlds, powerful people from here, and even her own father. Everyone wanting the power of her blood and even the training she will receive at Kaer Morhen won't prepare her completely." Madara shrugged, he had no reason to hide this, maybe it would make her more prepared with the druid knowing this information. 

For Mousesack, this was a bigger shock than everything combined since he met the boy, this child spoke with confidence and he was not being illogical, which made the Druid think about the possibilities of what really could happen.

"You... would you like to come to the palace with me and live there?" Mousesack immediately asked, if this boy has some destiny connection with Ciri and he knows of this terrible future, he could really help her after talking with the grandmother, which would not be easy, but Mousesack would find a way. 

"I refuse." Madara spoke without much thought. "I still have things to do out here and have a mage to take advantage of and finish my hunt." Madara spoke calmly his reasons. 

"I can understand that..." Mousesack spoke a bit disappointed, but it was okay. "I will help you in your hunt, look for me when I am outside the castle or I will come here to give you new information, this investigation is also a problem of Cintra. Anyway, do not commit any serious crimes and try to be discreet... My offer will always stand and you can go to the castle to look for me." Mousesack said, taking something from his mantle. 

"Here is a healing potion, it will speed up your healing quickly." He said, handing the flask to Madara. 

Madara nodded in thanks and Mousesack turned, opening a portal before stepping through it, "Child, you must take care of yourself, anyway, I hope to hear great deeds of you in the future. Goodbye." He spoke and the portal closed the next moment.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

16