Chapter 21 – Cintra 14!
298 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Madara looked at the girl jumping for joy in front of him, wondering what she was doing here, since her hair was unique and he had already seen her face, recognizing her was quite simple.

"You are the princess of this kingdom, Cirilla. What are you doing here?" Madara asked with a raised eyebrow, imagining that Mousesack had brought her here and wondering what the hell he was doing with it.

"Yes, but we already know each other! Why do you seem so surprised, you found me in the forest!" She murmured grumpily at Madara's response.

"That is true, but you still haven't answered my question, you shouldn't be here." Madara kept a calm but questioning tone, his presence would only bring trouble for him, even being accused of kidnapping this girl, something he did not want now that he had managed to be employed by the royal family.

"I came here, I wanted to meet you, then run away from the castle." She pouted at Madara's questioning and the Uchiha sighed.

"You know you shouldn't be here, this will cause problems for both of us..." Madara spoke a bit less incisively.

"Don't worry, if my grandmother's guards arrive, I'll clarify everything for them!" She spoke as if it were simple.

Seeing that there wasn't much to do, besides taking this girl back and hoping they wouldn't announce the princess's disappearance yet, he decided to ask. "And what do you want with me...?" He knew Cirilla from the future, but that was in a game, as a real person it was a more complex thing than a line of programming code, although she was quite similar when he categorizes her as an energetic, stubborn, and a bit spoiled girl.

Cirilla smiled while still holding the book in her hand. "I want you to train me! I want to be like you!" She said, hoping for a yes.

"No." Madara shrugged at the little girl.

"What?! Why?" She seemed shocked at his refusal.

"Because I don't want to and even if I wanted to, it wouldn't be possible." Madara responded, shrugging again.

"Wait! You must teach me!"

"No."

"Why!?" She insisted, seemingly not believing Madara's words, while she took steps closer to Madara, however, she stepped on a line and before she could realize, triggered a trap that launched 2 kunais from the wall.

"What?!" She was startled by that, feeling the danger with the power of her blood, but the next moment a shadow caught and grabbed her while Madara used his body to cushion the fall.

"You..." Madara said frustrated while hugging the girl who could have died at that moment.

"Hm?" She became aware of being on the ground and looked up to see Madara close to her, becoming a bit embarrassed by it, Madara released her from his arms as he stood up and she did the same.

"What are you thinking? This room is full of traps, how did you get past all of them without triggering any?" Madara frowned.

"I don't know..." She murmured, since for her, she entered the room without imagining any danger.

"Anyway, let's go back to the castle." He said.

Cirilla alarmed at this. "Wait! I would like to talk, can't you really train me?" She said once again, making Madara roll his eyes, she even deactivated the sharingan at that moment.

"Amazing! Your eyes change color, it looks so cool!" She said analyzing him.

"You already know my answer, you are a princess, you don't have to learn anything from me." He said, already preparing to take her.

"Yes, I do! You can teach me, I can teach you too!!" She exclaimed.

"I doubt you can teach me anything, now let's go before the guards start to invade my home." He said and she moved away from him.

"No, if you take me, I will come back!!" She exclaimed stubbornly.

"Why are you so insistent?" Madara murmured, already losing his patience.

"I said I can teach you!" She said.

"What can you teach me?" Madara crossed his arms in demand.

"I saw your book, full of scribbles, you can't read... so I can teach you!" She spoke confidently.

"..." Madara looked at her in silence for a while. "Why do you think I can't read?" Madara asked calmly, even though deep down the girl was right.

"Do you know what you're reading here?!" She exclaimed, lifting the book while holding back laughter by biting her lip.

"..." Madara remained silent with a poker face as a ninja should have, after all, he was not Naruto.

Ciri, sporting a mischievous smile, began to read the book and its synopsis on the cover. "Dancing with Dragons: Etiquette and Protocol": A guide on how to behave in the presence of dragons, including how to greet them, dance with them at formal events, and most importantly, how to avoid being accidentally burned." She was laughing by the end and looked at Madara with similarly amused eyes. "Tell me, Madara. Why do you want to dance with dragons?! Hahahahahaha"

"..." Madara remained silent with his arms crossed, but a slight touch of embarrassment hit his face, though he didn't show much. 'That's why the book was so strange and the words were so hard to decipher...' He murmured internally and remembered another event. 'That's also why the person who sold the book looked at me weirdly too...'

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ciri continued laughing at Madara, "Look at this book!" She picked up another book from the pile that Madara bought. "Deciphering Meows: Interspecies Communication for Beginners: An introduction to the study of cat language, offering insights into what different meows mean and how to establish meaningful dialogue with your feline" She laughed and grabbed another.

"'Alternative History: If Dinosaurs Had Developed Technology Before Humans': A fictitious and illustrated exploration of what the world would be like if dinosaurs had intellectually evolved and developed their own technological society before the rise of humans." She laughed and turned her attention back to the book. "By the way, what is a dinosaur?!" She asked before returning to laughter.

"..." Madara spent some time just watching her with a serious face and eyes closed, letting her finish. "Are you done? Let's go to the castle." He said.

"No... Hahaha" She continued laughing. "I can help you... Hahaha. I didn't know you were also this funny... Let's be friends Hahahaha!" She continued and Madara waited for her to finish calmly.

"So, can we be friends?" She said after catching her breath.

"We can't be friends." He said rationally, she was a princess at this time, he is an orphan child here. 'I doubt her grandmother would let her get close to me...' He thought.

"Yes, we can, come on, I can help you, you tell me stories and try to teach me to be like you, I help you learn to read, how about that?" She now said waiting for a response without mocking Madara.

"I can't teach you to be like me, I am different from the rest of this world." Madara said.

"But that's amazing!" That wasn't the response he expected from the girl. "If you can't teach me, let's be friends! Can you enter the castle? I heard you can climb any building, if you can come to my room, I'll help you learn to read!" She kept talking, insisting.

Madara, already tired of this, ended up sighing. "Let's go to the castle, and maybe I'll think about it." He said.

"That's great!" She exclaimed, for her, someone saying they're thinking about something was agreeing.

"Now let's go before they start looking for you around the city." He said and approached her.

"HEY, what are you doing?!" She exclaimed as Madara picked her up and took the books from her hand, going to the window.

"Just relax, I'll take you quickly." He said and jumped out the window to the city without waiting for her to respond.

Some time later, a few hundred meters from Madara's current residence. "OOOOOOOOWWWW! THIS IS AMAZING!" Cirilla shouted excitedly as the wind beat against her hair, being carried by Madara as he jumped between houses, she felt an adrenaline she had never felt before.

"I told you to keep quiet! You can't draw attention like this!" Madara said frustrated as he saw people in the streets looking up for Ciri's scream.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth.

Madara just nodded and continued on his way to the most powerful area of the city, 'Let's see if I can get through this place without being detected.' He thought and landed in front of one of the last buildings before the castle of Cintra.

"Can you tell me where your room's window is?" Madara turned to the girl being carried like a princess, oh the irony.

"It's there!" She said, pointing to a hole in the highest tower, in the royal wing. 

Madara, observing the castle of Cintra with critical and calculating eyes, it was his first time here. The structure had its tall towers and the walls were robust, from his observation point, he studied the movement of the guards, noting the rounds of the sentinels and quickly calculating how he could get in there, compared to the wall he used to cross to leave the city, here it was much harder to enter. 

"Princess, I would like you to not say anything while we enter, understood?" Madara commented. 

"Ciri, call me Ciri!" She complained and Madara rolled his eyes. 

"We'll talk about that later, did you understand what I meant?" He asked again. 

"Yes, I'll be quiet." She murmured in agreement. 

His sharingan was activated and he could even calculate the trajectory of the sentinels, jumping from the building while Cirilla was on the ground, he quickly started to run through a blind spot before reaching the wall and the guard returns to that side, reaching the wall undetected, he began to climb and crouched on the wall squeezing Cirilla while some guards had climbed the wall and were above them. 

Cirilla couldn't even breathe while Madara was calm, analyzing the situation and preparing for any unexpected event, as soon as the path was clear, he continued to climb and jumped off the wall quickly, using the shadows of the castle garden. 

"My grandma..." Cirilla couldn't help but exclaim softly seeing Calanthe having tea with her ladies-in-waiting in that garden. 

Madara looked curiously at the queen for the first time and she seemed to be a fierce woman, after that he continued the path towards the main towers following through the shadows, passing by watchers and even royal guards, then jumping to the roof before starting to climb the towers. 

Cirilla remained silent, but she quite enjoyed the thrill of having done that, Madara was lucky that they did all this and she stayed silent. 

"So high!" She finally spoke, now feeling the excitement of being in an attitude just held, Madara ignored her and kept running along the walls until he found the window that Ciri pointed out. 

Finally, they arrived. "It looks like we've arrived, it's time for me to go." Madara spoke, turning around. 

"Wait!! You will come back, we are friends, aren't we? I have to teach you to read and write, remember!" She insisted with a hopeful look. 

"We'll see each other another time, Ciri." Madara said and jumped from the window without waiting for the girl to respond. 

Despite his vague response, Cirilla was happy that he called her by her nickname and was fascinated by the boy's exit jumping her window, quickly going to the window, but Madara had already disappeared from sight.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

13