Chapter 23 – Cintra 16!
273 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Madara calmly landed in front of the ghoul, who looked a bit surprised while keeping its wild eyes on Madara.

"This is not an ordinary ghoul... I think in the game, it was called a fierce ghoul," Madara murmured quietly, knowing that this creature had much stronger abilities than a common ghoul.

"Who are you?" Madara looked at the teenager who was looking at him fearfully while his father next to him maintained a very cautious look.

"I am Madara Uchiha, I am here for the crown mission, but it seems you arrived before me... and it did not end well," Madara spoke calmly.

*ROAARRR* The creature growled, drawing Madara's attention again; it could sense in its instincts that this human was not like the others.

Madara sighed deeply, closed his eyes, and released his Sharingan. "You should try to get out of here and protect yourselves somewhere because I will deal with this creature right now," he said calmly and took a dagger from his pocket while keeping his small sword on his back.

He twirled the kunai and looked at the creature, keeping the blade in line with its eyes.

"Let's go, dad! We have to get out of here!" Victor said despite the fear, he had no choice but to listen to this stranger who appeared, hoping for some miracle from him.

The creature fiercely looked at Madara and fled, not hesitating anymore, and lunged at Madara, who quickly moved against the creature.

Madara ran with the kunai in front while the ghoul passed through the dead bodies advancing against his adversary until, getting close, he jumped at Madara, and he spun his Sharingan anticipating the move while positioning himself against the ground and passing under the creature, cutting it in an unprotected part with his spikes on top.

The creature cried out in pain as it fell to the ground groaning. "What was that?!" Victor, still moving away with his father, was stunned by this scene, wondering who that child was and how he did it while more than a dozen men were devoured without being able to react.

The creature thrashed as blood came out of it, Madara just watched attentively, 'You wouldn't just fall from that, would you?' he thought and saw the creature start to turn red while its back spikes began to grow, taking on even more of a porcupine aspect, then he noticed the wound healing at that moment.

"He also has a healing aspect... what a troublesome creature," Madara murmured. The creature got up and instead of charging at him, it turned towards the father and son next to it, running in that direction, leaving them frozen with death approaching.

Madara ran in that direction; he would reach the creature, but it did something that surprised him, it turned its body and charged at him, catching Madara still in surprise with the monster's movement, the creature knocked him down and died quickly to kill him, but Madara turned into smoke, and the creature found itself clutching a trunk.

"Did he disappear?" Noble Hogkil was alarmed, not believing what he was seeing with his own eyes, never heard of someone turning into a tree, let alone a strange child.

Suddenly, a huge sound of flames appeared, and the creature found itself taking a breath of fire while Madara appeared above the crater spitting fire, he didn't even care about the faces of the two survivors and saw the creature come out of the flames screaming in pain, he made another seal and launched flames close to the nobles, isolating them with flames from the creature while he jumped back into that hole.

"This creature, it tried to deceive me while it pretended to charge at the two, but its target was me..." Madara recognized the intelligence of this ghoul, cracking a slightly sincere smile, it was an interesting adversary, if you take away the smell of decay it emits, of course.

The creature was burning in fire while rolling and shaking, trying to put it out, until it finally managed to extinguish it and looked at Madara next to the line of fire he created, growling with hatred at this human.

Madara did not wait and twirled the kunai while running, taking his sword from his back, he leaned forward while trying to cut the creature, which responded by making its spikes grow and try to pierce Madara, who used his sword and kunai to deflect the attacks in each hand.

Both the human and the creature engaged in hand-to-hand combat, with the creature continuing to launch spikes while the boy leaped into the air, looking at all the trajectories of the spikes and quickly defending himself with his weapons. This dance continued for the next few minutes, with the creature also trying to sink its teeth and claws into the human.

Victor, hearing the sound from the other side of the flames while the fight went on, climbed onto a rock next to the crater and looked on in fear. What he saw would never be forgotten in his life, witnessing the boy who now had red eyes fighting with a sword and knife while dodging and attacking among the spikes with strange movements.

"Victor... What's happening..." His father asked in pain, trying not to look at the flames surrounding them.

"I don't know... dad... I don't know what I'm seeing..." The boy said, not believing his own eyes.

Madara continued his struggle and began to get the upper hand, cutting some unprotected parts of the creature's back, however, it managed to heal itself.

"Let's finish this..." Madara said and allowed himself to be hit by another spike, turning into smoke again and becoming a log. The ghoul quickly looked around, guessing that Madara would emerge from somewhere as he did last time, feeling a heat it tries to dodge, Madara initiated his jutsu again, but this time the creature did not want to be hit.

"Fire Technique: Phoenix Flower Jutsu" As Madara saw the creature jumping to dodge while watching its trajectory, he launched kunais hitting a tendon.

*ROARR!* It felt the pain before being engulfed in fire, unable to escape this time.

Seeing the creature thrashing in flames again, Madara advanced with his sword, he leaped into the air and cut the creature with fire, it couldn't stop thrashing and he delivered another slash with the sword, one more and more. Madara was now cutting the creature dozens of times until it finally stopped thrashing with fire and spikes. He saw it finally fall to the ground.

"He defeated the creature, dad." The boy said, still looking over the flames.

"Be careful, son. We don't know who he is or what he is..." Lord Hugkil said, still cautious.

Victor swallowed hard as Madara began to cut off the creature's head before putting it in a bag, as he needed proof to show to the crown and claim his reward.

He finally turned to the two still alive, there was no one else here breathing, with many of them dying from hemorrhage in the fight he had, it wasn't as if he could save anyone anyway.

The young noble became even more nervous when Madara started walking towards them and saw him jump over the flames with such ease, looking like a cat as he landed. "You were lucky to have survived, but I still wonder why you decided to face a creature that could have decimated you?" Madara spoke calmly, not seeming like the youth of nearly 7 years.

The man with the broken leg, calmer than his son, spoke, but not with the humor he had when this hunt started. "I was a fool, I thought this creature was something we could easily handle, well, you can see where my decision led us..." He was truly regretful for having come here.

He also opened up to this being that didn't seem human, not in his standards, because it acted with them calmly without hostility after killing the monster. "You said your name was Madara Uchiha? And you're working with the crown?" The man asked from the ground, recalling Madara's introduction, who nodded while Victor approached cautiously still.

"That's right, the wizard of Calanthe sought me out, well, as you can see, I can handle this kind of work," Madara said.

"But how can you do this? I've never heard of a child wizard, and don't tell me you are one, because I've met one, and you are certainly not one," the man said, with a bit of improved humor, seeing that Madara might be trustworthy.

"Let's leave the questions for later, I think we have nothing left to do here, we should go, and you're going to need my help..." Madara said.

"You can call my Stablemaster, he was taking care of the animals in the forest," the man said.

"You should forget about them, I saw two men run away, as soon as they reached the horses, all would have fled," Madara said, and Meril had to agree with that reasoning.

"My son is strong, but I doubt he can carry an 80-kilo man on his back," the man said.

"Leave that to me, first let's get you out of the flames," Madara said and approached Victor, who was frightened by the approach, while jumping with the boy over the flames.

Victor found himself screaming as he passed through the flames in the air, and as soon as he landed on the ground safely with Madara cushioning the fall, the child jumped back into the flames and a moment later appeared in the air with his father on his back.

"I'll first burn all the bodies, we don't want them to turn into some kind of ghouls, much less other ghouls," Madara said and went to a corner where he began to burn all the dead.

"Now we must go, they can't have taken all the horses," Madara said and picked up Meril again on his back before continuing on the path with Victor walking and following Madara.

They climbed the crater and returned by the path made with the swords, the journey was made in silence, both Victor and his father, Meril, had been through a lot in the last hour and Madara knew to respect that.

Sometime later, they finally came out of the dense forest and found more than 12 horses tied on the road, but no sign of other horses and the people who fled.

"Cowards!" Meril snarled seeing this.

"Well... I couldn't blame them too much, after all, you were dead to them," Madara commented and approached a saddle before placing the man with the broken leg.

"You should be able to guide him from here," Madara said to Victor.

"Are you leaving?" Victor asked, surprised.

"Yes, my work here is done," He said with the bag and the head of the fierce ghoul.

"Wait!" Meril said while still adjusting without hurting his leg too much. "Come to my house, with us, you saved our lives, the Hugkil family cannot owe our lives to a stranger without repaying you in some way," He said.

"Sorry, you owe me nothing, I was just passing through," Madara spoke calmly.

"Please, I insist!" The man seemed quite determined on this.

Madara thought for a moment until he sighed, "Alright... but I will leave not long after," He said in the end and Meril nodded as his son mounted a horse and Madara would ride a horse for the first time in this world, picking another before heading to the Hugkil's property.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

13