Chapter 1
101 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a white saiyan attack pod, a nameless albino saiyan girl slept, the information console was broken by a collision with a meteor. The Pod, its destination was a small planet so weak that even the mighty saiyans didn't think it was worth destroying. Crashing through the trees, the pod eventually landed on a vein of hard ore that cause it to be sent flying, the door opening due to arriving at the destination.

The nameless girl was thrown out of her pod, and landing on her butt, her tail wagged in discomfort before the heavy drop pod fell on it and crushed her tail. Crying out in pain, she tried to free herself to no avail, it was impossible for her to get free with her meager strength of 8.

"Owie! Help!"

Nameless wasn't like the other saiyans, she may have never been given a name, nor have much power, but she did have heart and her own set of morals, like to repay kindness with kindness and violence with violence. Her white hair and red eyes labeled her an outsider, a genetic reject, a failure because of this she was never given a name, nor a chance to live for herself.

The saiyans sent her to this planet not expecting her to survive the trip, well she survived, and she wants revenge.

"Help Me! I'm Stuck!"

"Huh? Who's there?"

"Someone Please Help Me!"

From the bush a bird headed man appeared, his power slightly higher than Nameless's at 10. He looked at the young saiyan and saw her tail was stuck, pulled out his blade and in a flash, her tail was severed and she was free. Unstable due to the lack of her tail, Nameless tried standing up only to fall to the ground from a lack of balance, but smiled at the man who helped her nonetheless.

"Thank you, I am in your debt sir!"

"It's no problem little one, but tell me, what is a saiyan doing on our weak planet?"

The question left a bitter taste in Nameless's mouth, not wanting to tell the man why she was sent to die. However, she regaled the man with her tale.

"I was sent to die, I'm a genetic failure, a mistake, my color is wrong, I am weaker than even low class saiyans, and compared to you sir, I am even weaker than you."

The man pondered his options for the girl, and decided on the best one, to teach her his families sword arts.

"Girl, you may be weak in the eyes of your kind, but on Planet Gourdash, you are powerful, my kind have fragile bones and weak muscles, we cannot grow any stronger than we are now, but you can, so please, allow me to teach you our sword arts."

Her saiyan heritage wishing for her to grow stronger, she accepted the man's teachings, and in a year, she was the most formidable being on the planet with a power level of 123.

8