Chapter 5: Saiyan’s First Battle with a Kryptonian (Edited)
715 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come on, try it; you know I can't hurt you!" After regaining his senses, Robert looked at Clark with a smile and said, "I've never seen you train your abilities. Having such a powerful body but not training is such a waste. I want to see your combat skills, brother."

"I don't like fighting, so I indeed haven't trained my abilities, or rather, I don't like these abilities…" Clark sighed softly and said, "Robert, it seems you really enjoy fighting?"

"Exactly, I love fighting, training, and the feeling of getting stronger!" Robert nodded affirmatively, his expression slightly excited and proud, "You could say, loving battle is an innate talent of mine, especially now that I'm a Saiyan, this warlike gene is even more engraved in my blood!"

"Saiyan? That's your race? You know your origin?" Clark paused for a moment, looking at Robert eagerly, "Do you know mine too?"

"Sorry, I don't know your origin. My race is imprinted in my memory, but I don't know about yours…" Robert shook his head apologetically, then seriously added.

"However, considering your abilities, you must also come from a powerful race. Those abilities are the manifestations of your racial talents, whether you accept them or not, they will accompany you for life!"

"Accepting these abilities might help you better understand your origins and why you were sent to Earth. Isn't that something you've been searching for?"

"Accept my abilities?" Clark looked at his hands, falling silent. His eyes flickered with red light, which then slowly faded away.

"Exactly!" Robert nodded in agreement, "And not taking the time to enhance your abilities during peace means you'll regret it when danger comes and you're not strong enough. You wouldn't want to know that feeling, right, brother?"

"Did your planet go through many crises?" Clark came back to reality and spoke softly, "Could my planet also have faced crises?"

"I don't know if your planet faced any crises, but my planet, well, it only went through about a dozen planetary destruction crises and a few instances where the entire universe was nearly erased!" Robert laughed, spreading his hands as he lightly criticized the Dragon Ball world's Earth, then looked into Clark's eyes, filled with a will to fight.

"So, to avoid being powerless in the face of crisis, it's better to train and enhance our strength during peaceful times. Who can say for sure that this planet won't face any crises?"

"Then let's do it. Let me see the power of your warrior race!" After a moment of silence, Clark took a deep breath and looked at Robert seriously.

"Rip!" As Clark finished speaking, Robert's pants tore, and a monkey-like tail poked out.

"Your pants!" Clark looked at Robert, annoyed.

"What's there to worry about? They're my pants anyway!" Robert dashed towards Clark, shouting, "Don't forget, the battle has already started!"

"They were originally my pants!" Clark thought that Robert, no longer the plump and cute little boy, was far less endearing than before, especially when he was causing trouble like tearing pants.

Even so, facing Robert's charge, Clark still didn't intend to attack but chose to defend.

Clark had always been careful to control his strength in daily life, not using his powers beyond human limits.

But fighting was completely foreign to Clark; he didn't know how strong he would be if he didn't hold back his punches.

Clark feared that a single punch might kill his younger brother, especially since he couldn't precisely control the force of each punch.

So, it was better to block Robert's attacks, as Robert's strength couldn't possibly harm him...

In Clark's view, Robert's charging speed wasn't fast, even slow by comparison. Even if Robert was faster than Usain Bolt, Clark was naturally much stronger.

"Whoosh!" Unexpectedly, when Clark saw Robert's punch and instinctively raised his arm to block, he missed, and Robert's figure turned into an afterimage that faded away.

"Boom!" The next moment, Clark felt a slight impact on his chin but his body and head didn't move; instead, a figure was sent flying.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Robert cried out, holding his fist. He knew Clark was strong, but he didn't anticipate Clark's body to be this hard without any energy reinforcement.

"Robert, are you okay?" Clark, startled, realized Robert had suddenly accelerated to dodge his arm, but he wasn't sure how.

"The fight's not over yet!" Robert stubbornly refused Clark's approach, placing his hands at his sides as energy began to gather, "Kamehameha!"

This was the first time in this life Robert used the Kamehameha wave. Since this Saiyan body hadn't been trained, the charge was slow.

Clark watched Robert, puzzled. He could see every organ inside Robert and the energy swirling around his hands, but he didn't understand it.

"Boom!" As Clark was still confused, the Kamehameha wave was released, burning a mark on the ground.

"Zap!" Almost instinctively, Clark fired a heat vision, dispersing the Kamehameha wave, then was taken aback.

Clark: '(°ー°〃) Robert: Σ(°△°|||)︴

"Huff! Huff! Huff!" Before Clark could react, a tired and shocked Robert sat on the ground, gasping for air. This Kamehameha wave had drained all his energy.

Clearly, the first battle between a Saiyan and a Kryptonian ended in a big failure.

But seeing Robert unharmed, Clark also breathed a sigh of relief.

New book seeking collection, recommendation, and all kinds of support!

35