Chapter 7: The Superiority of Saiyans Over Kryptonians in Eating Competitions (Edited)
505 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other side, under the cover of night and guided by the moonlight, Robert felt fortunate that it wasn't a full moon. In the past fifteen years, he had never ventured out during a full moon to avoid the tragedy of Goku transforming into a Great Ape and accidentally killing his grandfather, Grandpa Gohan.

This goes to show that Saiyans come with their risks, and one must be cautious when adopting them!

"Hmm, my Qi is still too weak, I can only sense vaguely..." Robert walked, stopping occasionally to rub his stomach, searching for his prey. If it weren't for his past as a formidable Z fighter, his current level of Qi wouldn't even allow him to sense his prey vaguely.

"Whoosh!" While Robert was still on the hunt, Clark appeared beside him at a speed so fast that Robert couldn't react in time.

This meant that if Clark really wanted to fight him, Robert would most likely be instantly defeated.

"The difference in strength is too great, plus Clark has no control over his strength. It's such a pity that we can't spar to improve our skills..." Robert thought regretfully as he looked at Clark.

"Are you looking for prey? There's a group of wild boars 8,000 meters this way, and a herd of wild buffalo 11,000 meters that way. Which one do you plan to go for?" Although Clark guessed Robert's intention, he was puzzled why Robert brought seasonings with him, thinking Robert intended to hunt and bring the game home to eat.

"Speaking of which, you don't have a pot or fire, what's the use of bringing seasonings? Aren't you still going to bring it home to eat?"

"That's because you don't understand Qi. Otherwise, you wouldn't say that. Qi isn't just for combat; it can also be used to grill meat. Meat cooked with Qi not only completely eliminates various viruses and bacteria but also enhances the meat's natural flavors... Of course, if you don't have Qi, it's better not to eat those dangerous wild meats. Just buy meat to eat!" Robert explained, then suddenly looked at Clark with some anticipation.

"I remember reading in school that dinosaurs have been extinct, but since you have the ability to see far, can you help me check if there are any dinosaurs still alive in this world?"

"Dinosaurs? I've never seen them, and of course, I haven't looked at every corner of the world, nor am I interested in doing so..." Clark shook his head and then asked with some suspicion, "But why do you ask about dinosaurs? Don't tell me you want to eat dinosaurs?"

"That's a pity! There were dinosaurs in my original world." Robert felt disappointed, "Dinosaurs are a blessing for meat lovers, especially their tails, which are chewy, meaty, and rich in flavor..."

As Robert spoke, he couldn't help but swallow his saliva, regretting that he could no longer taste the delicacy of dinosaurs from the world of Dragon Ball.

Robert: (﹃) Clark: ﹏

"Never mind, without delicious dinosaurs, other meats will do. After all, Qi has a unique advantage when it comes to cooking!" After a while, Robert snapped back to reality, realizing that now was not the time to think about gourmet food. Filling his stomach was the priority!

"Snick-snack!" Soon, Robert was in front of a group of wild boars, launching an attack as they let out wary cries.

"Boom!"

"Snap!"

"Thud!"

"Bang!"

To ordinary people, even lions and tigers would give way to a group of wild boars, but Robert easily took them all down without much effort, as they were just beasts that charged blindly.

Clark, watching from the side, noticed that Robert always aimed for the weakest parts of the boars, and often, a single hit was enough to incapacitate them.

Clark didn't understand how Robert could so accurately and swiftly find the boars' weaknesses and control his strength so precisely. Was this also his talent?

Just as Robert thought Clark's physique was abnormally strong, Clark also felt that Robert's control over his power was extraordinary!

"Is this the combat ability of Qi? Is this the innate talent of a warrior race?" Clark thought back to what Robert had said earlier, feeling somewhat eager himself.

However, Clark didn't know that this ultimate utilization of strength wasn't a racial talent of Saiyans but the result of Robert's hard training as a seasoned Z fighter before crossing over.

Robert, once an Earthling, needed to maximize his power to stand a chance against the overpowered Saiyan protagonists and even surpassing Namekians was unlikely without such efficiency.

Now, even though Robert had crossed over and acquired a Saiyan body he never had before, the combat experience and martial arts skills remained, becoming his instinct.

After all, before crossing over, Robert, though not considered a top-tier fighter in the Dragon Ball world, was definitely a martial arts master!

"Sizzle!" While Clark became interested in Robert's abilities and fighting style, Robert had already started grilling with powerful Qi. Soon, the aroma of meat wafted up to Clark's nose, making his throat move unconsciously.

"How can it smell so good?" Clark came back to his senses, only to see Robert paying him no mind, already enjoying his feast.

Robert: (▽)つ-●●●

( ̄~ ̄) (っ)

Watching Robert eat so deliciously, Clark, who wasn't very hungry to begin with, also started to feel tempted, especially as the aroma of grilled meat continuously enticed him, awakening his appetite.

"Give me some too!" Clark didn't hesitate to join Robert in fighting for the food.

However, just an ordinary Superman after all, while physically strong, he was no match for a Saiyan in terms of appetite! If there was one thing Clark had in common with ordinary humans, it was his appetite. Of course, Clark's digestive abilities were exceptional, but appetite isn't necessarily about how well one can digest.

Clark quickly felt full, much like an ordinary person who, after starving for a meal, goes to a buffet thinking they can eat a lot but ends up eating just a little.

Even though Clark found the grilled meat delicious, he couldn't eat much.

In the end, Clark could only sit by and watch as Robert continued to feast, admitting defeat in their eating competition.

In the battle of appetites, Saiyans triumph over Kryptonians!

 

24