Chapter 26: The Giant Ape Versus Superman
516 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After disdainfully regarding Clark's intellect, Robert threw his clothes far away and casually discarded his sunglasses to avoid damaging them.

Then, Robert lifted his head to gaze at the bright full moon in the night sky. Instantly, he felt a powerful energy awakening from every cell in his body. This energy, seemingly dormant within Robert's cells, was now awakened by the Brutz rays emanating from the full moon, gradually stirring to life!

After the Brutz rays stimulated Robert's cells, the energy was drawn to his tail, causing Robert's body to gradually swell, dense fur appearing all over him. His teeth and limbs evolved rapidly towards those of a wild beast...

Simultaneously, Robert felt a ferocious aura rushing towards his consciousness. Even with his martial will, facing this ferocious aura felt like being struck by a massive wave, causing his consciousness to blur as the primal ferocity of the giant ape slowly rose within him.

"Roar!" A deafening roar echoed around, announcing the arrival of the Saiyan Giant Ape to this world!

"What the heck?" Clark cursed, shocked by the scene before him. A 17-meter tall Giant Ape roared in front of him, and he couldn't even see the top of its head.

"Is this a Giant Ape? Looks more like a monster," Clark said, slightly stiffened by the powerful visual impact. He had imagined a Giant Ape to be a bit taller than a gorilla, similar to ancient apes inferred from fossil remains, about three meters tall. But this 17-meter Giant Ape, in Clark's eyes, was nothing short of a monster!

"Robert?" However, Clark quickly regained his senses, remembering Robert's previous words. He tried calling out to Robert to see if he had lost control.

"Roar!" As soon as Clark spoke, another roar sounded, and the Giant Ape Robert noticed the tiny ant at his feet, lifting his foot to stomp down hard on Clark.

"Lost control?" Clark's gaze sharpened as he dodged in a flash.

"Thud!" A muffled sound echoed as a huge footprint appeared on the ground, and Clark frowned, looking at the Giant Ape Robert's tail, his eyes flashing red.

"Wait... wait a minute!" Just as Clark was about to unleash his heat vision, a rough voice called out. After carefully listening, Clark recognized it as Robert's voice and quickly retracted his heat vision.

It was during this time that Clark had been training with Robert. Although he hadn't become much stronger from the training, his mastery of his abilities had improved. Otherwise, Clark might not have been able to retract his heat vision at a crucial moment.

"Robert? You're not out of control?" Clark asked hesitantly, looking up at the fierce face of the Giant Ape Robert.

"Phew!" The Giant Ape Robert exhaled a long breath, turning into a gust of wind, and slowly regained his senses, thinking to himself, "No wonder so many Saiyans in the 7th Universe lose their minds after transforming into Giant Apes. The ferocity during transformation is too strong, probably the reason why many Saiyans are temperamental..."

"Most Saiyans' strength isn't enough to control the S-cells within their bodies. When the S-cells erupt, this ferocity makes them lose their minds. Even in their normal state, they are affected by this ferocity..."

"However, as Goku and others grew stronger, their temperaments became less volatile. They still loved fighting and getting stronger, but their rage was almost gone. It wasn't life smoothing out their edges, but their strength and will becoming stronger!"

"This is the direction I need to strive for! To enhance strength, willpower, and master every bit of power within my body!"

"Robert? Are you okay?" Seeing the Giant Ape Robert exhale and then freeze, Clark was unsure what had happened and looked at him worriedly, ready to cut off his tail if he didn't respond.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm feeling great!" The Giant Ape Robert came back to his senses, looked down at Clark, his eyes shining with a fighting spirit, and boldly said, "Clark, my energy was too weak before, and I couldn't use many techniques. But now, my energy has increased tenfold, we can spar again..."

Clark: (д)?? "Spar? In your current state?" Clark slowly typed out two question marks, then looked up at the Giant Ape Robert, saying, "You transformed into a Giant Ape just to fight? Can you really control your strength in this state?"

"Don't worry, I still have the ability to handle it with ease, I'm not in that uncontrollable state anymore!" The Giant Ape Robert patted his chest, making a thumping sound.

"Okay!" Hearing the Giant Ape Robert's challenge, Clark's eyes also flashed, knowing the recent training wasn't enough to fully control his powerful inner energy, but managing some of his physical strength was still possible!

Under Robert's influence, Clark, who was originally not very interested in his abilities or fighting, had clearly changed...

"Be careful!" Knowing Clark was powerful, the Giant Ape Robert still warned him, because his control over the Giant Ape form was unlike any ordinary Saiyan's! "Boom!" With agility that belied his massive form, the Giant Ape Robert kicked out with one leg, which Clark dodged. The kick left a deeper imprint in the earth than before.

Clark was quick, but the Giant Ape Robert's size meant Clark had to increase his dodging distance, making him feel uncomfortable and unable to proceed with his planned attack...

"Roar!" At that moment, a powerful energy gathered in the Giant Ape Robert's mouth, forming an energy wave and shooting towards Clark's dodging position.

Super Magic Mouth Cannon! An energy wave emitted from the mouth while in the Giant Ape state!

What? Robert had said before that only those who look like monsters use their eyes and mouth to release energy waves?

That was Robert speaking, what does it have to do with Giant Ape Robert? ()


   !

26