Chapter 62: Combat Technique: Berserker Fist  
289 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boom!" In the next moment, Robert kicked the bovine warrior's body, causing him to stagger, but he remained unharmed.

The bovine warrior reacted even faster this time. He quickly reached out, his arms grabbing towards Robert. When he saw that Robert's body didn't dodge this time, a glint of joy flashed in his eyes. However, he ended up grasping at air and fell to the ground awkwardly due to his excessive force. He quickly rolled over and stood up again.

Phantom Fist! Still the Phantom Fist! "Boom!"

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

Following that, Robert launched a barrage of attacks on the bovine warrior. Each strike forced the bovine warrior to retreat awkwardly, yet Robert's attacks didn't cause any substantial damage.

Robert had to admit, his current state of attack was just a scratch for the bovine warrior. Even though the bovine warrior's defense, enhanced by the bovine charm, wasn't as strong as Clark and Kara's steel bodies, it was still stronger than the one obtained from the tiger charm, which kept the body in an unharmed balance state like Black Gold.

If Black Gold was just a human sandbag, then the bovine warrior could be considered a hard rock.

"Do you dare to fight me face-to-face like a man, you little monkey?!" Frustrated by being unable to effectively counter Robert's continuous onslaught, the bovine warrior shouted towards him.

"This kind of fight really won't do!" As the bovine warrior's voice fell, Robert appeared not far in front of him, shook his fists, and said with a smile, "Although I could easily defeat you by removing that charm, or even by fighting at a distance, that's not the kind of battle I want..."

"So let's have a face-to-face confrontation. I've just created a new move, but I haven't used it yet. You're the first to witness it!"

With a "sizzle," as Robert finished speaking, a powerful energy burst from his body. The moonlight energy stored within him began stimulating his cells, but Robert didn't transform into a giant ape. Instead, his muscles swelled slightly, and his aura rapidly rose.

This was a new ability Robert developed after merging two personalities and body strengths. He couldn't grasp the giant ape's power as easily as Broly, but Robert found his own way to gradually control it. And who knows, maybe Broly also went through a phase like Robert's when he was younger?

"Huh? How do you have such power?" The bovine warrior was surprised to see Robert's muscles swell. He instinctively said, then his own muscles also quickly expanded, "Your ability is useless against me. If you can swell, so can I..."

"Similar abilities don't mean the same effects!" Robert slowly shook his head, stamped his foot, leaving a small crater, and dashed towards the bovine warrior.

"Boom!" The next moment, the bovine warrior's arm blocked Robert's attack, stepped back, and smashed the ground with his retreat, then threw a punch towards Robert.

This time Robert didn't dodge. It wasn't because he couldn't, but because he chose to take it head-on with the bovine warrior. This was the fighting style Robert once loved - to feel the punch to the flesh!

"Boom!" With that, Robert's fist collided with the bovine warrior's. Robert's body retreated, but the bovine warrior finally saw a chance to counterattack. He pressed on, launching punch after punch at Robert.

Robert didn't give in. Even as his body continually retreated and his fists bled, he showed no intention of dodging. To him, injury was just a form of enjoyment. This exhilarating fight was what he truly sought! As the battle continued, Robert's fighting spirit surged, affecting the bovine warrior's mind.

The bovine warrior, considering himself a battle-hardened warrior, had never encountered a fighting spirit as tangible and overwhelming as Robert's.

"Robert..." Meanwhile, at the Kent farm, Clark looked worried and angry. This was the first time he had seen Robert genuinely hurt. The last time Robert was hit by a sniper rifle, it was just a scratch.

"What's wrong?" Kara and Martha turned to Clark and asked, "Why suddenly bring up Robert?"

"Nothing, just feels weird to have a family dinner without Robert..." Clark came back to his senses, suppressed his emotions, and said with a light voice.

"He's been gone for just two days, and you miss him already?" Martha laughed, "How is Robert doing? Can't you see him?"

"He's fine, playing... quite happily..." Clark paused, as he saw Robert laughing heartily despite his injuries. Robert seemed excited in a way Clark had never seen before, which he couldn't understand. He suppressed the urge to go help.

"Hmph! He goes out to play and doesn't invite me!" Kara muttered, slightly upset.

"Ha ha, how about when he comes back, you guys go out and have some fun together?" Martha suggested with a smile, seeing a glimmer of hope in Robert that she had never seen in Clark.

Kara blushed at the suggestion but didn't object, knowing that if Martha hadn't mentioned it, Robert might disappear again as soon as he returned.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" On the other side, Robert also let out a hearty laugh. Despite his bloody fists, he showed no sign of backing down. His energy became more solid, and his fighting spirit surged until it completely merged with his energy!

Robert felt his most familiar style of fighting returning to him. He would fight relentlessly until the end of the battle or his life! "Combat Technique: Berserker Fist!"

"Boom!" The next moment, Robert's fist collided again with the bovine warrior's, but this time, Robert didn't retreat. He managed to block the bovine warrior's attack with lesser strength and even began to counterattack!

"Why?" The bovine warrior's eyes shimmered with confusion. He was superior in both attack and defense, and it was Robert who had been injured all along. So why was it that now, whether in momentum or offensive, he was being suppressed by Robert?

Didn't Robert feel pain? Didn't the flowing blood and accumulating injuries affect him? Why was it that as his injuries worsened, Robert's fighting spirit and combat power only soared?

17