1. The Escape And After Escape
716 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV : ???

 

“Haaaah, it has been long time since I died but I still trapped in this space” the ‘ghost’ muttered.

The ‘ghost’  can be seen as a woman with translucent color overala his body. she who has been dead for a long time has a long hair to her waist, elegant body shape, and a sharp impression. And to the surprise, she has a wolf ears and tail.

“Until when I need to wait this seclusion to the end?” the woman wondering.

She has been waiting for a long time in this space since she woke up from death. From the moment she woke up, she doesn’t remember anything about herself but she still remember knowledge about cultivation that maybe she acquired when she still alive.

In this long time since she woke up, maybe she will go crazy if not for the knowledge she still remember and occasionally sleep. And not just that,  she has an instinct that she somedays will escape this space. For that, she always review the knowledge that she has so that when she out of this space she can get the body back.

“From the knowledge I have, I need treasure that can perform body making like Body pear gourd or egg of beginning. And I cannot steal someone body or heaven will make a miserable death for me.”

She not mind it since she already death, but she still has moral to not steal someone else body.

“And from my memories, I must been cultivated ice and wind element. Still, I have so many cultivation method for other element and different production method”

She has been studying this cultivation and production method for a long time that her knowledge about two method is so overhelming. Although, she not so sure about her practical ability, she confident that with her knowledge, she can increase her practical ability quicky.

“ heaven, how long till I can go out of this place” she muttered.

After she muttered, the space around her began to crack from all over place tha indicate her long awaited time has come.

“hahaha thanks heaven, finally I can go out of this place” she shout.

After a while all space began to emit light. The light is so dazzling that the woman need to close her eyes. After the light began to faded, she open her eyes. In front of her, there a forest that almost fill all her views.

“Finally, get out of that suffocating place”,and she began to look at sky, “How a good day with sun shining brightly in the sky”. And she began looking around her to fill her satisfaction of her freedom.

After looking around, she began to swear in her heart.

‘Heaven, Thanks for this second chance at life, I swear I will live to the fullest in this life.’

After that, there a sound of thunder in her mind as if the heaven have little complain.

‘hahaha, okay I will live a life that embrace goodness as possible’

Then thunder than ringing in her began to subside as if the answer is good enough.

“Then what I do next?” she muttered and began to fly around cause you know she a ghost.

“I need traveling over this continent to look for the treasure to make my body. This kind treasure is a rare kind so it will need a long time to get, still I don’t have to worry because I have much time.”

Although she has time, the time she has is limited to 100 years. After that 100 years, the heaven will make her return to the underworld.

Then she began her traveling in this continent. From her first week of this continent, she know the place that sealed her is in Vermiliona land. Vermiliona land is one of five lands that located in this continent: Sky Piercing continent. The 5 lands or capital are Tigrisan in the west, Xuanwu in the north, Longun in the east, Vermilliona in the south and Sky Tower in Center.

From the rumor that she hear from Vermiliona land, there are treasure that about to be born in the Longun land. So she go to Longun land.

After arrive in Longun land after one week. She began traveling in all over Longun land for the treasure. From her traveling for two weeks, she get to know the treasure has been obtained by somebody and that treasure is a sky tier treasure spear. For that she began to feel a bit depressed. The moment she began feel more depressed, she hear a conversation in the tavern.

A cultivator say  “Hey do you know, there will be an auction in Xuanwun capital in a week. I hear from rumor there will be a heaven tier treasure!!”.

Another answered “hey, in Sky Tower capital also has an auction in a week and 3 days!!, why auction just one week difference In this way I just can do one auction.”

“hahaha, with your money, you cant buy a thing in either auction, hahaha.” Chimmed a cultivator.

And the group cultivator began laughing so hard.

The wolf woman ghost who hear their conversation began to think what to do.

‘If I need roughly one week to arrive in either lands, than I will go to the xuawun capital cause it is the one that open earlier, and even if I arrive late at Sky Tower capital, I can still hear who got the treasure.’ And with this thinking she began to fly leisurely to xuanwun continent.

She arrive In the xuanwun auction after one week,the day the auction began. Then she began to collect information and looked around the treasury in the auction for 3 days. From this 3 days, she knows that the heaven tier treasure still don’t arrive and will arrive at last day or the fifth day. So she lesurely begin to look at the auction and the Xuanwu capital. Xuawu capital has infrastructure that has eastern feeling it is the same as Longun land.

And finally the last day arrive, unfortunally the Heaven tier treasure in this auction are cultivation method for fire element that she has no interest. The she began her traveling to sky tower capital.

After one week, she arrived but she arrived late because the auction is over. Because the auction is over, she began to search for the Information from the conversation in Sky Tower Capital. For 3 days, she know what treasure that has been auctioned and who buys it.

“ Hahaha, bingo. The heaven luck favor me, to think that Body pear gourd will appear in this short time. My estimate is I will able to find similar treasure in fifty years and it appear juast in first year” she said. “Lets see who buys it, hmm Audentia family? One of highest family in Tigrisan Lands? Hoo, how interesting. Then lets go to the tigrisan land!”

21