Chapter 2
161 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Yawn*"That was a nice nap. Wait... !!!"

Looking down at myself, I was in a human form, I was slightly shorter than your average human with two Rhinophores taking the place of ears on top of my head. my external gills formed a bunny tail behind me with two of them permanently in the eldritch maw state. My hair was white with purple tips and my chest was a generous size, my body a perfect hourglass frame.

My voice however, was too adorable, and I was wearing a black hoodie too large for me. I was adorable, but I didn't mind, better to be adorable than an incomprehensible mass of terror.

"System Please show me my status."

<Okie Dokie!>

Name: Bea
Race: Jorunna Astra
Species: Eldritch Nudibranch
Family: Discodorididae

Class: N/A
Level: 1/10
HP: 100/100
MP: 500/500

STR: 27
DEX: 25
AGI: 28
WIS: 34

Racial Skills:
Toxic Body
Sensory Rhinophores
Amphibious
Eldritch Maw

Passive Skills:
Strength
Wisdom
Agility
Lesser Dexterity
@%#&

Active Skills:
Toxic Spikes
Appraisal
Eldritch Magic
Eldritch Maw
Human Transformation

[A/N: The average stats of a human are STR: 25 DEX: 25 AGI: 25 and WIS: 25, Bea gained the Lesser Dexterity skill through evolution.]

"I think system, that it's time to go onto land."

<I think so too Bea, Your current species are respected by humans, so you shouldn't fear being attacked.>

"Also I should give you a name. How about Pixel?"

<Ding! You have named the System Assistant Pixel, Evolving System Assistant to System Fairy.>

Suddenly after giving my system a name, a bright cocoon appeared in front of me and opened to reveal a small blue fairy with pixelated wings and a small blue suit and pencil skirt.

"Aww your so adorable Pixel!"

"I know I am, I'm even more adorable than you!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh uh!"

"..."

"..."

"Pfffft! Bahahaha!"

"Hehahe!"

After joking around a bit, I began to swim to the surface of the water, which went much easier after I turned the oversized hoodie I was wearing into some swimwear. Breaking the surface, I did a quick 360 turn, spotting land due east of my location, Pixel flying right above me. I began to swim that way, reaching the shore quickly thanks to my aquatic nature boosting my swimming speed.

Standing on the shore, I turned my clothes back to the oversized hoodie I was wearing, which strangely never got wet and began walking towards the nearest town, which I could see from here. It wasn't a small town, and seemed to be a coastal city, given that I had startled a few fishermen when I arrived. Walking up to the group of guards that had been called to deal with me, they saw my features and began to kneel.

"Great One, were sorry that we inconvenienced you."

"Inconvenienced me? I'm just a Jorunna Astra, no great one here."

As I tried to get the knights to stop their actions, a heavy foot fall resounded from behind me, and turning around I was greeted by the largest woman I had ever seen in armor so large the chestplate alone was larger than me. The woman was gorgeous while still looking tough, and using appraisal on her I was shocked as to the reason behind her size.

Name: Selene Whitefoot
Race: Nephilim
Species: Angel
Family: Celestial

Class: Paladin
Level: 36/50
HP: 500/500
Mp: 300/300

STR: 100
DEX: 60
AGI: 70
WIS: 65

Racial Skills:
Holy Aura
Light Magic
Greater Strength

Almost coughing up blood at the sight of her status, I was fearful of her intentions. This fear was unfounded when she placed her massive hand on my head before kneeling to hug me.

"Aww your so adorable!!"

"Ack! Can't breathe... Too much Hug!"

The group of knights who had been kneeling before me earlier became embarrassed when one of their members seemed to take a liking to me. Crushed between the woman's body, I tried directing my eldritch maw through her arms, and tried to pry myself from her arms. Noticing my struggle, the woman let go before kneeling and apologizing.

"Sorry, I just really love cute things, I can't help but hug them."

"It's fine, just maybe try to not crush me next time."

Dusting myself off, I decided to follow the woman to the adventurers guild, as apparently, she's not a knight, but an adventurer. Entering the large guild building, many of the adventurers looked at me with respect and at the woman with fear, and as we approached the receptionist, those looks of fear only became worse.

"Hello Selene, Who is that behind you?"

"Hey Big Sis, This is Bea, she's planning on becoming an adventurer."

"Selene... I told you to not call me that at work."

The receptionist had a dark look on her face, and wondering her strength, I used my appraisal skill on her.

Name: Helia Whitefoot
Race: Lesser Angel
Species: Angel
Family: Celestial

Class: Archmage
Level: 45/50
HP: 750/750
Mp: 500/500

STR: 132
DEX: 90
AGI: 120
WIS: 75

Racial Skills:
Holy Aura
Light Magic
Greater Agility

Backing away from the receptionist, I hoped that the sisters might avoid conflict so I can register.

"Sorry Helia!"

"That's better. Now Bea was it? Please place your hand on the registry and choose your class."

"Y-yes!"

Quickly placing my hand on the registry, a screen full of class options appeared in front of me, and as I looked through it, 5 classes stuck out to me.

Class Options:
Eldritch Mage
Eldritch Warrior
Eldritch Rouge
Eldritch Priest
Eldritch Gunner

I eventually decided on the Eldritch Gunner Class, as it gave a boost to both my magic and agility, while providing the skills Sharpshooting and Magic Bullets. From the registry a bronze card appeared with all my information on it, and picking it up, I placed it in the pocket of my hoodie. Seeing I had finished, Selene seemed to open up a menu and after closing it, a new menu opened in front of me.

You have been invited to the party; Iridescent Shield. Accept Invite? Y/N

 

9