Chapter 1
113 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm... So boring, what should I do?"

Looking around I spotted a unique world among the rest, one with magic and systems and heroes, instead of just another earth clone. Fiddling with my hair, the same hair that formed the very background of the universe, I began coming up with ideas on what to do.

"Maybe I'll descend to this world and have some fun for a few hundred years."

Moving towards the world I looked around for a good place to appear and found it in a grassland next to a city not many people visit. Appearing in the grassland in my true form, I transformed into a more human-like form wearing typical traveler's clothing.

***

In the Divine Realm...

"Everyone, I've got some bad news! The Will of the Universe has just descended to our world!"

Hearing the news a large man slammed his hands against the table where the gods meet, it was the God of Life Auros.

"What!"

"Auros, hon what shall we do?"

A gentle seductive voice rang out, it was the Goddess of Love Vera, Auros' wife.

"I say we get rid of them, we don't need them butting into our business."

This time a loud and rude voice rang out, it was the God of War Holm.

"Maybe we can negotiate with them, give them what they want for what we want."

An intelligent and feminine voice rang out, It was the Goddess of Wisdom Reia.

"How about we lie to our priests and call them an evil being, before summoning 5 heroes to deal with them. that way we get rid of them and bolster our people's faith."

One final voice spoke, a whisper compared to the others, it was the Goddess of Death Mori, who only suggested the idea to get the others to stop fighting.

"We'll go with Mori's idea, let us send an oracle to our priests."

With a final confirmation from Auros, the angels began preparing for the oracle.

***

Back with the Will of the Universe...

"Huh? It seems that some children need to be disciplined, trying to get rid of me? Fine I'll play your game."

Teleporting away from all other cities to a remote mountain range, I used my power to create a castle and sat upon the throne, creating a bunch of eldritch creatures to be my servants.

"If you are going to summon heroes to get rid of me, then I'll summon heroes as well."

A violet summoning circle appeared before me as I summoned the souls of recently passed away humans, giving them new bodies reflective of their souls. The first hero was a girl who bled out and died, she became a vampire, and she will serve as my blade. The second hero was a boy who had starved to death, he will become a demon of Gluttony and serve as my shield.

The third hero was a woman who worked herself to death and she will be a golem, serving as my personal advisor and head mage. The fourth hero was a man who was crushed under rubble, they shall become a slime and serve as my shadow. and the final hero, she was a girl who had passed away from a terminal form of the flu, she will be reborn as a wraith and serve as the healer for the group.

With all five, wait...

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?"

It seems I had accidentally summoned 6 heroes, the actual final hero was a little girl who had just died randomly, no warning nor reason, she just died of seemingly nothing, she had been summoned as a Cosmosian, a being made of pure cosmic energy like me. Looking at the terrified little girl, I instantly knew that she would be my daughter, my little princess.

With the five heroes gathered, I stood from my throne and prepared my speech.

"Greetings my heroes, I have summoned you to protect me from the heroes of the other gods, I the Goddess of Secrets Galaxia implore you to help me, and little one, the little girl I accidentally summoned to this world, I have decided that you will be my new daughter, since you were never meant to be summoned."

As the little girl ran up to me, the other five looked at me, the woman I deemed my advisor speaking up.

"Um... you say you are a goddess, but if so, why do you need to be defended?"

"I am a weak goddess, even an enchanted blade could kill me, and the other gods wish to get rid of me, but I am unable to influence the mortal world, so I called you to be my champions. You, are my personal advisor and my head mage, She is my blade, he is my shield, and they are my shadow, she is the healer of your group, and so you will hopefully never need my help."

"I see, but why are we not humans?"

"I summoned you and placed your souls in bodies that reflected your souls, you died of overwork, and so you were placed in a body that can't overwork itself, they had been crushed, and now possesses a body unable to be crushed, the same goes for all the rest of you."

Giving the little girl a pat on the head, the heroes quickly fell into their roles, with my sword and shield standing guard next to me, and my shield ate from a bottomless barrel of fruit I conjured for him.

***

In the temple of the 5 gods...

"Heroes, You have been summoned to defeat the Evil Goddess who has begun to threaten our world!"

"Yeah Yeah. We'll save your world, I just hope there's some kind of reward for doing this."

"Of course, You will be rewarded handsomely, given land and servants, but please save our world!"

As the blonde sword carrying hero chatted with the old priest, in the shadows a girl could be seen, as the hero of the Goddess of Death, she was given the mission of killing the other heroes after they kill the Evil Goddess, as this world doesn't need people that strong. The girl was summoned as a lich, and while she served the role of rogue in the heroes party, she would spell doom for the other heroes. 

6