Chapter 2
18 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alzordia, the kingdom of vampires. It's a sky Island to the west of Arvardia. 

The only thing separating the two sky islands are a few smaller islands that consist of vast open land. Wildlife is abundant there.

Alzordia is shrouded in darkness. The Vampire Lord asked the Goddess of the sun to teach him a spell capable of blocking sunlight to create a haven for vampires. She accepted out of pity and that was the beginning of Alzordia.

The dark streets were lit up by lights and it had a vibrant atmosphere. It was known as the kingdom that never sleeps as vampires have infinite stamina and only sleep if they are severely damaged although, their incredible regeneration usually renders that unnecessary.

After delivering the message of the Saraya and the royal family of Arvardia coming to visit the vampire royal family, Albert left.

The vampire royal family sat around the dining room table. The light of the candles flickered in the wind.

King Cassius scoffed as he put his drink down. 

"What's with that reaction, you'll finally be able to see the famed Celestia family" said Queen Evelina.

"Looks like your wish is coming true sister. You finally get to marry that Raylon. It's only fitting that they come here to speak of marriage" said princess Isadora.

Princess Ravenna blushed and let out a slight giggle.

Cassius rubbed his head and then stood up to leave the room.

"So I see you're going to make sure our secret is kept hidden" said Evelina.

"With that Saraya around, we can never be too safe," replied Cassius.

Prince Damian just continued smoking his cigarette. He did not approve of his sister's infatuation with Raylon. He decided that he would challenge him to battle to see what's so special about him.

Two days later…

Saraya, Raylon and his mother Rusalka arrived at the royal palace in Alzordia.

Raylon's sister was sick and his father was off on a mission so they could not attend.

Ravenna smiled and giggled uncontrollably when she saw Raylon. He simply kept his stoic expression and ignored her.

Upon seeing this, Damian felt infuriated.

"You there, Raylon Celestia. How about a sparring match? I'm sure that you must have been bored on your way here" said Damien.

"I'll take you up on your offer" replied Raylon.

Damien went for a punch but Raylon blocked and attempted to pull him into a palm strike. Damien sidestepped and went for a kick but Raylon blocked with his knee. When he extended his leg, he landed a kick on Damien that sent him flying backwards.

"Okay, that was just a warm up," said Damien. 

He charged at Raylon using his super speed and he almost cut his face with his sharp nails.

Damien began bouncing off the walls of the palace at incredible speed leaving Raylon unable to see where he was. He launched off a pillar and speared Raylon through a palace wall. 

Raylon headbutted him and moved in with a side elbow strike. He then moved his hand out of the way, exposing his ribs and delivered a palm strike that broke Damien's ribs.

Damien fell to the ground in pain.

"You lost, your wound will regenerate in a moment since you're a vampire. Take it easy" said Raylon as he began walking away.

"Lost? That was just a battle of hand to hand combat. We didn't use magic yet" said Damien as he got up. His wounds were healed and he began to emit a purple aura.

Raylon saw the bloodlust in his red eyes and decided to take him seriously. He prepared to use his fire magic, but Ravenna and Isadora went between them.

"That's enough for a friendly sparring session. Let's go eat" said Isadora.

Ravenna just looked at Raylon but she was feeling so shy in his presence that she just blushed uncontrollably.

"I agree" said Cassius as he and Evelina invited them inside.

Raylon and Damien calmed down and headed inside.

In his anger Raylon failed to notice that Saraya disappeared!

Saraya was trapped in a flower garden domain by a royal guard. Its massive figure was completely covered in armour. It wielded a massive sword that glowed red.

"So I just have to deal with you to escape from here. This should be over quick" saus Saraya as she launched an arrow from the divine bow and arrow.

Instead of trying to deflect it, the royal guard just opened the domain in the space in front of him, sending the arrow into the real world.

"I'm no fool, I am royal guard Zarphiel. The arrows launched from the divine bow are unstoppable" said the royal guard.

"Hmmm, okay I'm interested. I'll give you a chance for one minute" said Saraya.

Zarphiel charged at Saraya but she just stood there. He tried to cut her but she caught the sword with her bare hands and sent him flying into the field of flowers in the domain.

Zarphiel let out a powerful slash that cut into the Earth and destroyed everything in its path but Saraya easily dodged and punched him in his stomach, breaking his armour.

Zarphiel began spinning and unleashing unpredictable strikes with his sword and in response Saraya used an arrow to block all the strikes. Zarphiel began spinning faster, unleashing hundreds of slashes in quick succession that rattled the domain. 

All the slashes were easily blocked by Saraya.

"This is such a shame, this domain was so beautiful. It pains me to see it in ruins. Regardless, your minute is up" said Saraya.

Zarphiel was astounded and could not believe his eyes. He began to heavily doubt his abilities.

Saraya moved with such speed that the ground shattered. She kicked him so hard that his armour shattered, leaving him completely exposed. 

He swung his sword but she blocked it by grabbing it with her mouth. She then flipped him around and used a double palm strike, sending him away.

Zarphiel went flying through the domain as he realised the difference in their power. She uprooted a tree and delivered a clubbing blow with it. She then dislocated his shoulder and aimed her now and arrow at him.

As she fired the arrow, he opened the domain, sending it to the real world.

Saraya smiled and fired faster. Zarphiel began to sweat as he surrounded himself with the opening of the domain.

When Saraya released her divine bow, he thought he was safe and dropped his guard down. This was a massive mistake as her arrows can move independently to hit the target so the arrows moved on their own and devastated Zarphiel.

Those pierced by the divine arrows can never use any magic again.

With him defeated the domain was released.

She kicked him into the royal palace and sat on his downed body. 

"So who sent this guy after me?" she asked menacingly.

2