Chapter 28 – A glimpse of Kodon’s power
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Meteor dragon blasted Agalon off the sky island and then tackled him. They both fell through multiple sky islands until they reached the surface. The entire time Agalon was trying to push him away using a gravitational field but the Meteor dragon was too powerful. 

Agalon placed gravitational fields around the Meteor dragon in order to compress it but the Meteor dragon sent meteorites raining from the sky. Agalon placed a massive gravitational field around him. This increased the mass of everything around him, slowing everything down. He then moved at incredible speed and hit the Meteor dragon with a blast of energy.

To his surprise, the Meteor dragon was unphased and knocked him away with its tail. That's when Kodon rejoined the battles and slammed Agalon into the ground. He then proceeded to continuously slam him into the ground. Agalon then created a gravitational barrier around him and sent him back, but the Meteor dragon went through the gravitational barrier and headbutted Agalon’s chest.

“Now I remember. You're the brat that broke into the Sky Island of the deities for fun” said Agalon.

“So you finally recalled what happened all those years ago” replied Kodon.

20 years ago…

“Those mortals were acting quite brave. 

That's why we had to eliminate their strongest hero, Alicia the limitless. Looks like she was born with the divine gift of being able to overcome the gaps in strength between her and her opponent” said Agalon.

“Even someone with the potential for limitless growth is no match for Cynthia. The deity of light always impresses me” said Nyx.

“I just followed orders. You're no pushover yourself Nyx. You are considered to be the deity of darkness. You're the oldest of all of us here. You even created demons” replied Cynthia.

“Regardless, Cynthia is indeed the strongest here. She wins all of her battles almost instantaneously” said Kamui. Kamui was a deity that was known for massacring people. He was known as the deity of war. 

“Looks like we have some members missing here. It's fine, we'll begin our discussion. I hate it when people are late” said Agalon. That's when a large explosion went off on the sky island.

The Manju collapsed into the ground. Kodon who was 10 years old at that time had defeated it. 

“Who killed my aunty?” asked Kodon.

Kamui showed no hesitation and tried to punch Kodon. Kodon blocked using his elbow and kicked him away. The amount of energy pouring out of him was immense.

That's when Kamui started to feel bloodlust. He punched Kodon away and he started ripping off the arms of the Manju. Kamui then hurled them at Kodon. He punched them all away with a barrage of punches but this left him open behind him and Kamui hit the back of his neck with a running elbow strike. As Kodon fell he mounted him and began punching him repeatedly.

“That’s enough. A child making it this far is commendable. He's looking for me, the one that killed his aunt. It's only fair for him to face me” said Cynthia.

Kamui showed no signs of stopping and continued to punch Kodon but Kodon turned and kicked his leg. This pushed Kamui back which allowed him to kick his face away. 

Kamui tried to punch him again but now Kodon has picked up on his fighting style. He dodged his attacks and hit the pressure point on his arm. At first Kamui didn't understand what was the point, but be soon realised that it was a devastating attack. The energy flow in that pressure point was disrupted and ruptured. He could no longer use energy attacks with his left arm!

Kamui was enraged but Cynthia held him back. 

“This is why you should always use your full power from the beginning. This boy appears to have some divine gift. His supernatural amount of energy and the ability to restrict one from accessing energy and magic, it's indeed incredible” said Cynthia.

“Normally, only the divine bow of destruction that's currently in the hands of the elf can restrict someone from accessing energy. This kid is too powerful to be left alive” said Agalon.

Agalon activated a gravitational field that caused Kodon to fall to the ground. The force of the gravitational field was so strong that he couldn't stand up. That's when Cynthia said that she'd handle this in her own. As Agalon released the gravitational field she flicked her finger on Kodon's head and he went tumbling across the area.

She then sent out a pillar of light that smites everything in its path. It took only a second for everything in the pillar of light to be destroyed. As she turned around, Kodon emerged from the ground and tried to kick her. She grabbed his leg and threw him off the sky island. She then sent out a massive blast of energy to ensure he would hit the ground at high speed. 

Kodon used his massive amount of energy to act as thrusters to help him lessen the speed of falling to the ground. That's when Nyx appeared.

“You're an interesting one. Unlike the other so called deities I prefer to nurture talent and see what that talent brings to the world” said Nyx.

Her body was shrouded in shadows. She wielded the shadows and formed light clothing that still complimented her curvy figure.

“I'll train you in a secret for a short period of time. Let's see how strong you become” said Nyx.

Kodon nodded in agreement.

“I will avenge my aunty by killing that other girl though. I hope you don't mind” said Kodon.

Back in the present…

Kodon unleashed his massive amount of energy. His aura was so immense that it caused the ground to shake. Agalon prepared to attack but that Meteor dragon blasted him towards Kodon with a meteorite and Kodon sent out a massive blast of energy that spilt the ground apart!

Agalon managed to avoid taking the brunt of the impact but he was still injured. He tried to create another gravitational field but the Meteor dragon bit his hand and this allowed Kodon to strike the pressure point on his right arm. This prevented him from using energy based attacks using his right arm. 

The feeling of not being able to activate gravitational fields using his right arm took him by surprise. This allowed Kodon to deliver a combo that rocked him. Kodon kicked Agalon into the Meteor dragon and the Meteor dragon knocked him back towards him. Finally Kodon grabbed his head and smashed him into the ground.

“Is that all you got? I guess I should thank Nyx for training me” said Kodon.

“You are strong. I hate to admit it but it's true” replied Agalon.

As Kodon was about to finish off Agalon, Nyx appeared!      

“We have to talk” said Nyx. 

1