Chapter 32-The wrath of the Goblin overlord!
5 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin entered the chambers of the Goblin Overlord. It sat on its throne while a vast amount of goblins surrounded Jin. The aura emitting from the overlord sent chills down Jin's spine. He knew that this would be a battle that would test how resilient he is. 

“This fool thinks that he is strong. Dealing with some low level goblins doesn't prove anything. My warchief will teach you a lesson” said the Goblin Overlord.

“We'll have to see about that,” replied Jin.

The army of goblins charged at Jin. He used his shadow tendrils to knock them back and charge at the first warchief. The warchief blocked using a curse club. It then knocked him back with the club. Even though Jin blocked the attack, the club cursed him and reduced his strength by 50 percent! 

He kicked the warchief back but it only pushed him back. The warchief began swinging the club wildly but Jin dodged and used a blood blast to send him flying back. The army of goblins continued their onslaught as well. Jin stitched their shadows together so that everyone, including himself, couldn't move. He then used Ebon cascade to send exploding shadow droplets at them. 

Due to Jin's power being cut by 50 percent, only the weaker half of the goblin army were destroyed. Jin was going to use Ebon cascade again but the Goblin Overlord threw a massive spear at him so he released his shadow stitch technique and moved away. The goblin army tried to hit him but he used his shadow tendrils to knock them back and then followed up with a devastating attack to knock them out.

That's when the warchief emerged and tried to thrash Jin with his club. Jin ducked underneath him and tripped him. He was going to rip his throat out but a goblin hit Jin with a hammer. As Jin went flying back, a group of goblin archers fired a flurry of arrows that pinned Jin in place. The goblins began striking at Jin relentlessly but he used his shadow tendrils to send them flying back. 

His wounds healed due to his vampiric healing and he picked up a sword. He began slashing at the army of goblins. After an intense barrage of offence, he had slain most of the goblin army but the warchief still remained. Jin tried to slash him but with his strength cut in half he was unable to cut through his armour. The warchief then hit him with an elbow strike.

Jin dodged a swing of his club but the warchief grabbed Jin's face and slammed him into the ground. Jin tried to escape but he was unable to power out of the warchief’s grasp. Jin used his shadow tendrils to grab ahold of the warchief's club and hit him with it! The warchief's strength was cut in half as well now. Jin then kicked him away and used a blood blast to send him flying into a wall. He then broke the club by smashing it against his knee to remove the curse. 

“Enough! I guess this vampire is worthy to face me. Let's see what you can do” said the Goblin Overlord. Jin readied himself for the battle ahead. His confidence returned now that he could fight at full power.

Meanwhile, the Trials of Veridonia continued. Azazel had survived the affinity fusion blast but he took a significant amount of damage. Kael created a tornado and sent it towards Azazel. He used the gravitational field to stop it but Kael used it as a distraction to close the gap between them. 

He went for an uppercut but Azazel swivelled out of the way and tried to land a palm strike to his head. Kael blocked by raising his arm and then he pulled him into a knee strike. Azazel caught the knee and slammed Kael into the ground. He then mounted him and began punching rapidly. Kael used his energy based tails to help him spring up and break away from Azazel.

He then sent out multiple blasts of fire. Azazel sent out a plasma blast but Kael uprooted the ground and tunnelled into it. Azazel was unsure of where his next attack would come from so he used Volcanic eruption to erect a volcano. The lava spewed out of the volcano and began melting the ground. That's when he noticed that it began to rain heavily.

Talia had been performing the rain dance this whole time. She then used the water to cool the lava. Kael emerged from the ground and used the massive amount of water to create a typhoon and hit Azazel with it. Azazel was engulfed by the typhoon as it devastated the area.

“Excellent work Talia. Now that the lava has cooled, let's focus on keeping the typhoon going until Azazel is defeated” said Kael.

“I understand. After this you and I will settle this. Since you owe me, let's make it a battle of martial arts only” replied Talia. Kael nodded in agreement.

As their battle raged on, the battle between Jin and the Goblin Overlord began. Jin tried to punch the Goblin Overlord but spat out toxic waste. Jin dodged it and tried to get closer to the Goblin Overlord but it jumped into the air and it sent its energy outwards in all directions to send Jin flying back. 

Jin tried to stitch their shadows together and hit it with an Ebon cascade while they were rendered immobile but the Goblin Overlord began spinning and it hit Jin like a cannonball. It then bounced off the walls while spinning to rapidly hit Jin. He felt as if he was being hit by a bouncing cannonball from multiple directions.

Jin sent out his shadow tendrils to hit the Goblin Overlord and knock it back but it just bounced off the wall and came in for another attack. This time Jin anticipated its attack and caught it while it was spinning. He used his shadow tendrils to help him slow it down. Once it lost its momentum Jin slammed it into the ground and punched its face. 

The Goblin Overlord held onto his arm and spewed toxic waste all over him. As Jin writhed in pain it headbutted him into the ground and impaled him with a massive spear. It then pulled him away from the spear and uppercutted him, the impact sending him flying through the roof. As he fell to the ground the Goblin Overlord thought of celebrating his victory.

That's when Jin got up while his wounds began to heal.

“Don't get excited so soon you bastard. Vampires heal pretty fast. I'm going to tear you apart, limb from limb” said Jin.

1