Chapter 39-The deity of lightning unleashes his speed!
3 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a burst of speed Saraya landed a punch that pushed Ashgarn back. He tried to counter by landing a punch to her face but she ducked underneath the attack and hit his ribs with an elbow strike. She then grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the ground.

Ashgarn pulled her into a punch but she grabbed his fist and stomped his chest with both of her legs. The impact sent them through the floor of the condemned building and into the basement. Ashgarn was annoyed by Saraya's strength so he decided to go all out without worrying about anything other than victory. An aura of lightning and energy engulfed his body as he charged at Saraya.

She attempted to block but his speed greatly increased and before she could blink he was already behind her. He kicked her back and the impact sent her crashing into the wall of the basement. He then slammed her head into the wall but he applied massive amounts of pressure to push through the wall entirely and sent Saraya flying through the foundation of the condemned building.

She tried to get up but he kicked her head before she could get on her feet. As she spun from the impact he kicked the back of her head and then he dropped his knee onto her face. He applied pressure while his knee was on her face and began pushing her through the ground. The impact caused a crater to form and it was continuously getting bigger.

Saraya summoned the Divine bow and as soon as Ashgarn saw it he slapped it out of her hand. This distraction allowed Saraya to kick his groin and punch him away. Saraya called back the Divine bow and began shooting arrows from it repeatedly. Ashgarn used his immense speed to dodge all of them but this allowed Saraya to get in close to him.

She tried to attack him but he blocked using his knee. He then extended his leg and kicked Saraya but she held onto his leg. Although he was faster, she was stronger and more resilient. She then tripped him while holding onto his leg and landed a punch to his face that broke his nose. She then began focusing all of her energy into her fist. 

Ashgarn sent out a shockwave that temporarily paralysed Saraya. He used the milliseconds of paralysis to kick her away. He then hit her with a crescent kick that landed on her head and the impact smashed her head into the ground. He then focused his energy into a massive sphere of lightning and kicked it into Saraya. It sent her flying through multiple buildings before it finally exploded. Thereafter multiple lightning bolts decimated the area that she was in.

Ashgarn felt that his victory was assured so he headed towards everyone else. Raylon and the others were on their way towards the area of the explosion to see if anybody needed help but Ashgarn appeared in front of them!

“This guy has an incredible aura. I don't think that we can beat him even if we all work together. Delena, teleport us away” said Raylon. Avawrath wanted to protest but Taya stopped him.

Delena was about to teleport them away but Ashgarn slammed her head into the ground before she could do it. Avawrath tried to kick him but Ashgarn chopped the back of his neck and he fell to his knees. Taya engulfed her body in flames and tried to attack him but he ran around her so quickly that he formed a tornado that he put out the flames surrounding her. He then uppercutted her away.

Raylon combined the affinity of electricity with himself. To Ashgarn’s surprise, Raylon dodged the bolt of lightning that he threw at him and almost landed a backfist to his face. Ashgarn tried to kick him but Raylon jumped onto his leg to upset his balance. He then jumped off of his leg and kicked his face. Ashgarn was staggered, this allowed Avawrath to hit him with a slab of earth covering the ground. He then rolled him up with it to prevent him from moving.

Taya then began blasting him with fire but Ashgarn began taking the fight seriously now. He sent out a burst of energy to set himself free and then he hit all three of them with a punch that sent them crashing into the ground. He moved so fast that they couldn't comprehend what happened.

Raylon and Avawrath's vision became blurry and they began to lose consciousness.

Taya fell to the ground but through sheer willpower she brought herself back up and she hit Ashgarn with a jumping headbutt while being engulfed in flames. Ashgarn was knocked down but he instantly got up and hit her with a spinning kick. He was going to hit her with a lightning bolt but a dragon's tail knocked him away!

Raylon and Avawrath summoned the dragons that they had made a pact with to aid them but because they haven't completely bonded with the dragons yet they wouldn't stay summoned for long. 

The Scoria dragon and the Firefly dragon roared viciously but Ashgarn stood there unphased. The Scoria dragon tried to blast him away with fire but he moved out of the way and kicked it back. It then raised a massive chunk of the ground to trap him in a ball of earth. The Firefly dragon then whacked him into the ground and breathed fire on him.

Ashgarn managed to escape using his speed but he was damaged from the encounter. That's when the Firefly dragon used electricity to increase its speed ram him with its head. The Scoria dragon then spun in the air and whacked him with its tail. He was going to send out a massive shockwave but that's when Saraya appeared and hit him with her forearm. 

He tried to attack but the Firefly dragon bit his right arm at incredible speed. This allowed the Scoria dragon to bite his left arm. He began kicking his legs out violently but that's when Saraya stomped his feet and landed a palm strike to his chest while still standing on his feet. She then repeatedly punched him until she saw that the dragons were fading.

“Looks like you've taken enough damage for me to peer into your soul. Let's take a look at the turmoil in your mind” said Saraya as she placed both hands onto his head. She then applied spiritual energy which allowed her to peer into his soul.

The inside of his soul was filled with darkness. She saw that a chain kept him tethered to the ground. She removed the chain and the darkness began to fade. That's when she saw a shadowy figure that was shrouded in darkness.

“You have saved one, but there are many more. You will join my army and take his place. Every step you take shall bring you closer to me. You will serve me!” said the shadowy figure. The conversation ended as Saraya returned to the real world.

She took everybody to a nearby waterfall and healed them there after enclosing the area with a protective barrier. She knew that their journey was only going to get more difficult.

1