Chapter 44-A song of fire and thunder
3 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Saraya began to battle Naomi who had now swapped bodies with Ashgarn, Raylon and Avawrath continued their fight against Moxley who had now evolved into a dragon. After summoning their dragons they flew into the air to attack him.

Raylon's Firefly dragon blasted Moxley with fire and so did Avawrath’s Scoria dragon. The Firefly dragon then tackled Moxley into the ground. Moxley bit the Firefly dragon's neck to escape and then it whipped it back with his tail. The Scoria dragon hit him with a massive chunk of land and then it began breathing lava on him.

That's when Moxley realised what his affinity as a dragon was. He breathed out poison! Raylon blasted the poison gas to ignite it before it spread too far in the battlefield. Moxley survived that and slashed him with his claws. Avawrath tried to trap him by smashing him with two large pillars of land but Moxley bit into the pillars and the poison destroyed it.

Moxley was about to whack Avawrath with his tail but Raylon pulled him out of the way and the Scoria dragon erected a ring of volcanoes around Moxley. The volcanoes erupted, causing a massive earthquake that shook the region. Moxley tried to escape but the Firefly dragon sent out a flash of light to daze him. It then blasted him with plasma to send him flying into the ground. 

Moxley was unable to move with the injuries from the massive plasma blast. This allowed him to be engulfed by the lava flowing from the volcanoes. The massive storm of ash prevented him from breathing as well. The debris from the eruption severely injured him as well. The eruption continued until the duration of the summoning ended. As both dragons disappeared, Moxley was turned into a pulp of flesh.

“Looks like we can rest now. Damn that was annoying” said Avawrath.

“You got that right. We've come a long way. I remember the first time we met. We ended up fighting” replied Raylon with a smile.

Before Avawrath could swallow his pride and apologise for that, they heard Delana screaming. Without hesitation, they rushed off towards her. 

A few minutes ago, Taya and Delana were working together to defeat waves of enemies. Just as they sent what appeared to be the last wave back, the mysterious person wearing the shadowy armour decided to take action. He punched Taya into Delana and then he hit them with a shadow blast. 

“You'll are not as exciting as I hoped that you would be. I am Seregost, the shield of Nazgur. I was thinking about bringing you to my master to be dominated, but I'm having second thoughts” he said.

Taya tried to kick him but he blocked with his shield and then he pushed her back. She somersaulted back to gain distance and then she attempted to blast his feet with fire. He moved his shield down to block the fire but this left his head open to attack. As she tried to kick his head, he sent out a shadow that tackled her.

Taya pushed the shadow away but this allowed Seregost to bash her head with his shield. He then used his shadow sword to slash her back. He thrusted his shadow sword at her but she caught the sword with both of her hands and held on. This allowed Delena to teleport him into the air. As Seregost fell towards the ground, his shadow took form once again and pulled him upwards to reduce his momentum.

This allowed him to land on his feet. Delena tried to teleport him away again but he would not fall for the same trick twice. He avoided the teleportation fields and hit her with a knee strike to her stomach. He then hit her head with his shield. He was about to crush her with his shield but Taya sent a blast of fire towards him. As he blocked, she pulled Delena out of the way.

“I have a plan. Once I grab hold of him, I want you to teleport both of us into the air” said Taya.

“I assume you have some sort of idea in mind so I'll go with it. I just hope that you know what you're doing” said Delena. Taya smiled in response.

Taya tried to punch Seregost but he blocked using his shield and attempted to decapitate her with his shadow sword. She ducked underneath the attack and tried to trip him but he dropped his shield down to deflect the attack and send her back. She then sent out fire blasts rapidly. Seregost blocked, but this left his back exposed.

Taya appeared behind him and tried to hit him with a double palm strike but his shadow took the brunt of the attack for him. This allowed him to whack her with his shield, the impact knocking her into the ground. That's when Taya fought through the pain to immediately flip back up to catch him by surprise and kick his face. 

She then held on to him and this gave Delena just enough time to teleport the both of them into the air. Taya hit the pressure points in both of his hands, causing him to release his sword and shield. She then caught him and put him into a piledriver position. She spun around in the air viciously to add momentum and spiked Seregost into the ground with that piledriver. The ground broke apart from the impact.

As Taya got up to celebrate her victory, Seregost drove his sword through her chest. He then kicked her into Delena. Delena began to scream after seeing that Taya was a few moments away from death. 

“That was impressive. You'll make good recruits for the army of Nazgur. The master himself will see to that” said Seregost as he approached them.

That's when Raylon appeared and kicked him into a lariat from Avawrath. Raylon then sent a lightning bolt at Seregost but he blocked by pointing his shield upwards. This allowed Avawrath to trap him with the ground underneath his feet. As Raylon ran towards him, he used his shield to break the ground and then he pushed him back with the shield.

Avawrath tried to land an attack but Seregost’s shadow punched him. This dazed him momentarily, allowing Seregost to thrust his sword towards him. That's when Avawrath moved the upper layer of the ground to alter the direction of his attack. This allowed Raylon to land a plasma blast that destroyed his shield.

“My shield can withstand a plethora of attacks but your technique destroyed it. You certainly intrigue me. You must join the army of Nazgur” said Seregost.

“There's no way that I will. Your master has to mind controlled people to join. That shows how flawed you'll really are. Where is Nazgur?” replied Raylon.

“My master can't be defeated. You are nothing to him. I'll prove that by defeating you and bringing you to him” said Seregost. A new battle begins! 

1