CHAPTER 5: ORARIO
553 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren and the group made their way inside the city and was amazed with the culture there. The people were numerous and the streets were bustling. As what you would expect of the center of the world, various races can be found in Orario.

“Loki, did Hestia already descend from Tenkai?” asked Ren

“Yes, but she still doesn’t have a Familia” answered Loki.

“So, we’re still not in the canon timeline?” asked Kuroneko who are now in her grown-up form.

“Most likely, still, this is better. We can get a headstart on thing and events” said Kisuke.

“Indeed, and also, we can prepare for everything that’s going to happen as we all know the future,” said Hancock

“This old man doesn’t really care as long as there is a fight” grumbled Voban.

“Though, we gotta watch out for two gods,” said Kisuke

“Freya and Apollo, huh?” replied Ren

“One is a peeper, while the other is a straight up maniac. How troublesome” Kisuke said.

“And there’s also the rule that we can’t hurt, much less kill, a god,” said Hancock.

“Urgh, I don’t want to meet Apollo” complained Kuroneko.

“Everything’s fine, We can just whip their asses, provided that they provoke us first” said Kisuke

Ren just listened to their conversation. He doesn’t really want to attract attention in this new world. But if those gods can’t keep their hands, then Ren can just take it from them, literally.

“Leader, why so silent?” asked Hancock.

“Hm? Nothing, just thinking how many gods will be blinded with greed and be sent to heaven” answered Ren.

“??” Kuroneko looked confused.

“Kuroneko, look around you” said Ren and Kuroneko did.

“Most, if not all, people here look at us with all kinds of feeling. Lust, admiration, greed, envy, the list can go on. You should also know that the gods here aren’t really the best in terms of personality, of course they would want a piece. Almost all of the gods here are potential enemies, even ignoring Freya and Apollo”

Everyone came into a realization. They remembered how twisted the gods here are.

“Well, no worries. If they don’t know their place and just barge in, I’ll let them experience hell” Ren looked at them with cold, but at the same time, gentle eyes. Unbeknownst to him, his own aura, coupled with the title of Baselius, made his every move filled with dignity 

They sucked their breath as Ren looked at them. Loki, Kisuke, and Voban wondered how such a young man have a very pragmatic mindset. Kuroneko and Hancock on the other hand looked at Ren with flustered faces. Kuroneko being unfamiliar with the feeling she is feeling now, and Hancock being flushed because she felt this for the first time. As the  Pirate Empress, men would look at her with either lust, fear, or both. She was not used of receiving such a caring gaze from the opposite gender.

They continued to walk until they reached a pub name the Mistress of Prosperity. Of course, they are familiar with this place. This is one of the most important places in the series. Being it a gathering place for adventures, and also, one of the places where Freya hides her influence.

“Ahahahaha! How about we dine first before we go to my manor? I’m sure all of you are also curious about the delicacies of my world,” said Loki

Everyone agreed, especially Ren. As someone who lived by himself both in his previous and current life, he was used and was adept to cooking himself. As they stepped inside, they were greeted with the loud shouting and cheers from inside the pub. Adventurers of all size, race, and gender were huddling and either arguing or just going merry

“Welcome! Will you be eating here or just ordering for take-out?” said a silver-haired woman with pointy ears. She was wearing a green dress that was topped with a white mini-apron. She carries a small tray and is handing food to a nearby table.

“Syr-chan! We’re gonna eat, any tables for us?” said Loki

“Ara~! If it isn’t Loki-sama, of course we do! It seems you have quite the company. I’m Syr Flova, nice to meet you!” said Syr.

Syr guided them on a table near the counter and gave them the menu. Ren was sandwiched by Hancock and Kuroneko, which earned a few teases from the group. They ordered a simple lunch set containing fried chicken, steak, and sides like salad. The food was brought to them shortly after they ordered and then they began to eat.

 

“So, leader, do you mind telling me the reason for this mission?” asked Kisuke

“I’m also curious” added Loki

Ren wiped his mouth with a piece of tissue and said,

“Well, my primary goal was to meet everyone. After that is because I’m curious if the exclusive things that we get from other worlds can be brought to our world” he said

“Hm… Interesting thought you got there, but how are we going to do it?” asked Voban

“Do you want to take Falna?” added Loki

“Well, yeah. But not for me,” said Ren

“Then who?” asked Kuroneko

Ren just looked at Kuroneko with a smile, making the girl blush. She then realized what he meant.

“You want me to enter a Familia?” asked her

“You and Hancock, to be precise,” said Ren

Kuroneko and Hancock turned to each other and nodded at Ren

“Woohoo! More girls for me!” said Loki

The two in question now regretted their decision. They forgot that Loki was also one of those depraved gods, albeit on the mild side.

“Now, now, Loki, you better take it easy. Or else, you might lose an eye or two,” said Ren

“Tch, you’re no fun, Leader. What, are they your women, by some chance” teased Loki

Hancock and Kuroneko blushed at Loki’s statement. They imagined Ren holding their hands, going on date, and even some steamy stuff. Ren just deadpanned Loki and sighed.

“If being my women can protect them from lechers like you, then sure. I mean, who wouldn’t want to beautiful girls” quipped Ren

The two girls’ blush became a shade deeper. Now they went from just imagining to full-blown fantasizing a happy family with Ren. Strangely enough, they did not oppose the idea of sharing Ren.

“GAHAHAHAHA! Coming from a wimpy bastard like you?! Dream on, kid!”

21