30: Do You Love Me? [R18]
204 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 30: Do You Love Me?
“That concludes our session, Jin Hazuki. I’ve learned all that I need for now,” Mae says professionally, like I was an official patient she had on her schedule.

I’m still wounded from the treatment. Mitsuko holds my hand as she sits beside me. She gives me a couch pillow to place over my lap, covering my shame. I’m thankful for her care. My mind is foggy. My eyes have a grainy layer over them. All my muscles are throbbing, but mostly my pelvic floor is screaming in fatigue. I’m deeply embarrassed that I had zero control over my flesh as I writhed in pleasure, almost as if Mae’s voice was touching my skin…

Mitsuko’s hypnosis is undoubtedly powerful, but she’s a mere fledgling compared to her mother—a true enchantress, a master of her craft.

“What are your results, mother?” Mitsuko asks.

“I’ll write you both a doctor’s note. I’ll make up some mumbo-jumbo. Three days off—that also gives you the weekend. Hopefully your bruises will be recovered by then. Make sure you ice him, Mitsuko. You two will have a lot of homework to catch up on. What excuse were you going to use if I hadn’t approved?”

Mitsuko and I looked at each other. “That he fell…”

Mae laughs deeply, just like her daughter does. She wipes tears from her eyes. “That’s classic. I can see your fingers on his neck, Mitsuko. He fell?! Whoo, that’s good…”

“So you’re not worried, mom? You don’t think he’s in ‘distress’ anymore?”

“No. I can see everything you two have done has been consensual. Hypnotic induction without the subject being willing is not only immoral; it’s nearly impossible. Notice I said nearly… That’s why I needed to check. Just to be sure you weren’t abusing him.”

“Mom, you know I would never—”

“I know, Mitsuko. But look at him. I love you, but I was truly concerned you had a psychotic break… I’m grateful you two came to me instead of trying to conceal it. I’m proud of you, Mitsuko. You too, Jin. I’m sorry if I pushed you too… hard…”

Mae giggles to herself. Mitsuko rolls her eyes. 

“Thank you, Miss Williams.”

“Call me Mae, remember? Ok, you need to rest now. I’ll write up your doctor's notes and send it to the academy. I hope we can do this again sometime, Jin. You’re lucky to have him, Mitsuko… I haven’t had this much fun in a while…” Mae licks her lips.

“Mom!”

Mae winks and goes to the kitchen. Mitsuko and I stay on the couch. She inspects my bruises.

“Are you ok?” she asks.

I nod. “Are… are you mad at me?”

Mitsuko strongly shakes her head. “Of course not, idiot! Why would I be?!”

Tears leak from my eyes, not not from sorrow, but a loss of control, the adoration I feel for my bully… I desperately want her to be proud of me, to understand I didn’t mean to have any of that happen. “Because of… how I reacted… It was so intense, Mitsuko… When she, what was it, fractionated me? I was—”

“Shh… Just shut up, ok? Lean into my chest. That’s it, just cry into my shirt… My mom has been doing this all her life. No fucking mercy. She got excited seeing how susceptible you are. It’s not your fault. I should have stopped her. But… you know what… that was actually really fucking hot.”

I try to check Mitsuko’s face for sarcasm, but she holds me tightly against her chest. She growls in my ear, “Who owns you?”

I’m trembling. “You own me, Mitsuko. I am yours…”

“Damn right. Don’t ever forget it…” Mitsuko rubs her finger against her thumb back and forth next to my ear. I whimper like a torture subject, knowing what’s about to come…

Snap… Lightly, just enough so only I can hear it. I shudder in pleasure as my thighs squeeze together. “Fuck, you’re breaking apart, aren’t you? Don’t talk. Let’s… let’s just go to my room…”

We sneak into her bedroom and shut the door.

“You’re in trouble, you know that, right? I know I said it’s not your fault, that it’s ok… But you definitely need more training. Get on your knees. No, actually… I’ll give you a break. Sit on my bed, back against the wall.”

Mitsuko spreads my legs apart and sits in the space between them.

“Open up, pet…” Mitsuko lifts her pearly feet and like a key in a lock, her toes fit perfectly into my mouth. I whimper into her foot as the pleasure receptors in my brain explode in transient bliss. She removes her toes and presses her sole flat across my face. I can’t help it—I let out a loud yelp.

 “You fucking idiot, shut up! Fuck, here…”

Mitsuko gets up and retrieves a sock from her dirty laundry hamper. She stuffs it in my mouth like a gag. The scent, the act of it, the eye contact… Is it possible to die from pleasure?

Mitsuko smothers my face with her foot. My vision is covered as I peer through the tiny slits of her toes, like blinds over a window. I whimper into the sock; it doesn’t totally conceal my noise, but apparently is good enough as Mitsuko continues suffocating me with her heavenly feet.

She demonstrates her impeccable flexibility by keeping her sole on my face while leaning forward to remove the sock gag. “Who owns you?”

“You do… Mitsuko does… Mitsuko owns me…”

Mitsuko chuckles silently. “Do you love me? Don’t answer… I just wanted to see your stupid face…” Mitsuko says ambiguously. She’s blushing too. “You look so tired… You want to go to sleep?”

I nod, yes…

“Ok. I’m going to break you first. Just… let me know if it becomes too much. I… I need this from you… I promise it’s the last thing before I let you rest. So please, be a good boy and just fucking take it. Ok? It’ll make me feel better. Can you do that for me?”

I have no choice but to agree. Mitsuko puts the sock back in my mouth and talks down to me. Through the slits of her toes across my eyes, I can see something resembling love coming from her, laced with a sadistic rush of power, a pride of ownership.

I reach the apex countless times, telling myself I’ll survive for just a minute longer before begging for mercy. But those eyes, the scent, the euphoria… Her cruel whispers, the taunts, the sweet nothings, the positive reinforcement, the snaps… I don’t care if I die here. I’ll take it, just like Mitsuko said, because I’m a good boy… No, I’m her good boy, and I’ve never been more happy.

3