21: I’ll Punish You
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 21: I’ll Punish You

Mitsuko’s soft peony lips left a glossy mark on my cheek. In my stupidity I wiped it off during my walk to the pod. I should’ve committed to never washing my face ever again.

School in three hours… I’m afraid to sleep. I’d rather bask in the memories while they’re fresh. Mitsuko stepping on my face, a powerful yet careful pressure as she towered over me… The precious aroma snaking into my mind—Mitsuko-colored scent trails becoming a permanent resident in my head.

She broke me apart with a loving smile and glued the pieces back together. I submitted and she took care of me. I’m stuck in a loop, replaying the scenes over and over. One detail stands out more than the rest: the wet trail traveling down Mitsuko’s inner thigh as she buried me underneath her sole…

My heart beats her name, my thoughts picture her face, my ears still listen for her voice. My blood warms as I think of her soft skin. I wince remembering her forceful touch, delicate at the same time… The power she silently radiates... I inhale the stale air of the pod and imagine her peachy perfume, her feet coated in vanilla lotion, her girly aroma scratching me in the secret places. I’m intoxicated like a needle in my veins.

My alarm interrupts my reverie. Color your night… I set it early so I can take a shower at school. The sky is still dark. There’s nobody on campus except a few teachers getting an early start. Ms. Ogawa spots me. She’s wearing a business suit that reveals her ankles. She stands tall in pointy heels that match her red lipstick.

“Jin? What are you doing here so early?”

In that past I would have lied to her, spewed some nonsense that didn’t make sense. Mitsuko has improved my social stats. +1 in courage. I still have a long way to go. I explain my living situation; how I downgraded due to the eviction.

“Really? That’s… unacceptable…” Ms. Ogawa ponders, her finger tapping her chin. An epiphany! “I can recommend you for the on-campus dorms. No guarantees and it might take a few weeks. Are you interested?”

The idea of moving back into the dorms never occurred until now. It’ll be 500 credits a month, the same for my depressing pod. “That would be amazing, Ms. Ogawa!” I bow, showing my appreciation. My eyes linger on her red heels…

She is a beautiful lady, yes, but she isn’t the one I think of. Flashes of Mitsuko’s shoe collection at the genkan by her front door… Intrusive thoughts. What do they smell like? The different textures and aromas, blending in with the warmth of being freshly worn, the look in Mitsuko’s eyes as she—

“Jin…?” My head launches upward. Ms. Ogawa’s eyebrows are high, her lips smirking. “Is everything ok?”

“I’m sorry! I—I should go!”

Ms. Ogawa shakes her head, giggling to herself. She observes her own heels, clicking them against the ground, feeling proud that she ‘still got it’. It wouldn’t be the first time a student became flustered by her beauty.

I imagine the fury in Mitsuko’s eyes if she ever found out I was staring at another woman, especially our teacher! It was an innocent mistake, but still… But then again, would she mind?... Even with the implications of severe punishment—I hope so, to validate that she does care about me. That her feelings extend beyond just bullying me.

Cruel daydreams of kneeling before a scolding Mitsuko replace my vision as I shower in the male locker room. I find that her whispers are the sound I crave the most. I’m glad no one’s here to see my body betraying me in public. That would be incredibly gay and uncomfortable.

Mitsuko enters the classroom. She gives me a split-second sidelong glance before sitting to my left. I feel my heart fly away, only to be yanked back to Earth, tethered by guilt.

Ms. Ogawa paces during her lecture. I watch her heels clicking around on the shiny floor, remembering how I got lost in them. I blush the same color as her shoes. I need to tell Mitsuko… But when? After school? We don’t have a specified time or place. I don’t know if we’re ever going to hang out again. It all hangs in the balance of her whims…

I turn to Mitsuko and she’s tearing me apart—squinting like she’s firing bullets through my flesh. I shiver and look away, knowing I’ve just been caught looking at my teachers shoes. Stupid! Idiot! Reject!

The lunch bell rings. Mitsuko slips me a paper square before leaving with her friends. I open it. Meet me in the stairwell by the archery club. Her handwriting is elegant like it was produced by the Queen.

I skip grabbing food to wait at the location. It’s quiet—everyone is in the lunchroom. The robot security guards scan me but leave me be. I hear footsteps… Turning the corner I see sunflower hair, those shadowy eyes with a blue glow… Mitsuko doesn’t waste a second as she thrusts me against the wall, holding me in place with her palm.

“Explain yourself,” she growls through her teeth.

“I was going to tell you… I didn’t mean to—”

“You didn’t mean to stare at Ms. Ogawa like a pervert?! You expect me to believe that? Ever since I met you I…” Mitsuko transitions, covering up what she really wanted to say. “You’ve made my life shit,” she says unconvincingly.

I gulp, finding it hard to breathe as Mitsuko increases the pressure on my sternum. She looks at my wincing face—noticing my pain—but disregards it. I speak quickly, “I came to school earlier to shower and when I saw her shoes, I thought of you. I swear! I was ashamed… but… but…”

Mitsuko eyes me curiously, inviting me to finish. “I was going to tell you later. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I hoped you would… help… to fix me…”

Mitsuko inaudibly gasps. She relieves the pressure from my chest. She covers her mouth but is unable to silence her laughter. Her cheeks glow crimson and her fangs look wicked. She remembers where we are and peeks her head down the hall. Coast is still clear. She turns to me with a menacing grin.

“I had a feeling. I was watching you for a while. You looked really flustered, but you have a different gaze when you’re with me…” She pats my shoulder like a buddy. “Don’t worry. I’ll fix you up, just like you want. I have archery practice after school, so… My house, 6pm. Got it?”

I nod my head. She squints her eyes. I hear in my mind, ‘use your words’. “Yes, Mitsuko. 6pm I’ll be there.”

She’s impressed by my formality. She takes a peek down the hall again, seeing only robots. She leans close to me. I think she’s going to kiss my cheek again, but she stops. She pats my head three times before departing. The gesture makes me blush vehemently.

I gasp for breath as soon as she’s gone. I must’ve been holding my lungs for a minute. What could she have in store for me? I walk back to class, feeling a bit fuzzy in my movement. Just her presence is intoxicating, like I’m in a trance…

I remember what she told me last night, or technically this morning. Her mom is a hypnotist? What kind of job is that? How does one even start in that line of work? Regardless of my curiosity, I know one thing for sure: Mitsuko knows how to exploit my triggers to bring me in subspace. Is she actively hypnotizing me every interaction? If so, is it because she likes me, or is it just a game to her?... I wish I knew more about my bully, but she’s so guarded and never reveals much, not even to her popular friends.

 I shut out the intrusive thoughts, but my heart feels troubled by these inquiries. I want to be closer to her, but will she let me in? Am I worthy enough?

3