26: First Kiss? [R18]
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 26: First Kiss?

Mitsuko’s black nail polish reflects the moonlight. The wind makes her hair come alive as the neon dust of the city comes our direction. She sifts through the puzzle in her mind. I worry about her bare feet standing on the cold ground, the way her toes bend as she fidgets around… I don’t want to leave, despite the agony of my heart…

I stick to my instinct. I feel deeply about her, but on her end, this is all just a game. I’ll surely be destroyed if I continue being pulled around by her metaphysical leash. I stand by, waiting for her to speak. I have to. I have no choice. With a single whispered suggestion, she could make me kneel right here… But she doesn’t take advantage of me. No, she seems afraid to look in my eyes…

“Truth is…” Mitsuko whispers, “I’ve never felt like this before. I’m not good at this type of stuff.”

Her gaze is toward the neon city. Her skirt ripples in the wind. Her thighs seem unbothered by the cool air as a chill rolls across my arms.

“I want to say it’s not like I like you or anything, baka… I wanted to stick with you’re just slightly bearable; that you’re just a toy for me to play with. A stupid loser that should be grateful I’m even talking to you. But… I can see that I can’t keep hiding anymore, can I? You’re dying inside, aren’t you?”

Mitsuko steps closer to me. “I’m dying too. I like to bully you, yes. Do you want to know why? It’s… because…”

Mitsuko is trembling, not from the cold... She grabs my hand and leans to my ear. “I like you, too.”

My chest fills with the heat of the sleeping sun. She kisses my cheek and I feel pulses of ultraviolet rays. I’m floating away beyond the firmament…

She pulls away from my cheek, making a cute sound when breaking the kiss. “Come back inside. Please?”

Mitsuko guides me by the hand and sits me down on the living room couch. She’s unbothered by her dirty feet on the tatami mats. She turns on the TV as background noise.

She takes a wristband and pulls her blonde hair into a messy ponytail. My eyes are glued to hers. It’s as if we’re communicating without words.

She kneels on the couch and puts her lips to my ear, whispering directly into my brain. The pops and clicks of her tongue and saliva make me shudder. “Don’t forget who’s in charge. I hold the leash… Remember?”

I nod. “Open your eyes and look at me. Oh, your eye still hurts? Just keep one open… Good boy. I have a present for you.”

Mitsuko presses her lips against mine, a polite peck on the lips, lasting for only a second but so romantic, almost innocent… She’s taken my breath away. My eyes get wet and I smile.

She thumbs the tears away but they keep coming. “That was your first kiss, right?”

I nod, feeling embarrassed to be crying at a moment like this. Mitsuko smiles lovingly, patiently, possessively… “Use your words, pet.”

I drop a little deeper into a trance-like state. “Yes…”

“Yes, what?” Mitsuko says with a naughty smile.

My breathing hitches. “Yes, that was my first kiss.”

She smiles gleefully and pecks me on the lips again. Soft, tender, intimate… She strokes her fingers through my hair and gives me a third kiss, lasting two seconds. No tongues, forceful entry, no aggression. I never knew she could be so gentle...

She looks toward the stairs, back to me, then lifts her skirt… She plops her muscular yet squishy thighs on my lap. I yelp louder than I meant to. She covers my mouth with her palm.

Shh…” She waits for me to calm down before removing her hand. She trails her fingernail across my lips. “You know, that wasn’t your first kiss. Remember the first night you were here? When you kissed my toes?”

The revelation spreads across my face. Mitsuko covers her own mouth to laugh.

“Uh huh. Your first kiss was with my feet. How does that make you feel?”

“Perfect,” I say. Mitsuko blushes harder. She looks adorably viscous as she smiles, her fangs peeking out like I’m a tasty treat.

“My feet own you, don’t they?”

I shake my head, ‘no’. She tilts her head, looking offended. “You own me,” I reply desperately.

Mitsuko nibbles on my ear. “Damn right I do. Now shut up and sit still…”

She glides her nails along my throat, making me shiver and wince. She sucks on my neck, gently at first, increasing the pressure each second. I throw my head sideways like I’m being consumed by a vampiress. The sound is tremendously loud and sloppy. Her hips gradually push against my thigh with her hand tight around my chin. She’s hurting me, but the pleasure stacks on top of the pain…

She pulls away, leaving a slobbery mess on my throat. “Oh fuck… Look at that. I left my mark of ownership. Now it’s official. Do you want to keep going?”

“Y-yes,” I reply louder than I intended, almost a desperate yell.

“Shut the fuck up… Just… sit back and let me plant suggestions in your mind. I want to explore your head for a bit. Is that ok? Just nod yes or no.”

I nod ‘yes’. She purrs and leans to my other ear. Her words drift slowly and hypnotically. I feel myself being lulled into a trance.

Snap! “Drop,” she whispers. The snap trigger forces a jolt of pleasure through my body, while the drop trigger sinks me deep into trance. My consciousness fades into an erotic fog of nothingness. I don’t remember when my eyes shut. Blank and empty, loved and owned… Heaven.

“Just listen to my words. I’m going to explain the stipulations for… being with me, if you can call it that. You are my pet. I own you. I do what I want with you. You’re my property. When I say kiss my feet, you do so. When I—” Snap!

My fingers…” Snap! Snap! Each snap makes me twitch against her thighs. She lets out a hungry groan. “You sink deeper into trance, deeper into obedience. You think of my feet in your face. The taste of them. The scent. You think of how badly you want me to bully you. To beat you into submission… To mark you, claim you, fuck up your mind into subspace… To trample all your worries away. Right?”

Mitsuko builds upon the aggression more and more. I can’t take much more of this. I’m going to snap in two. My mind is overwhelmed as she switches from ear to ear, indoctrinating my subconscious mind, melting me into an obedient puddle.

A few steps away from the verge of breaking apart, she seems to recognize it… She switches her tone, whispering positive reinforcement when I need it.

“You’re ok… Just breathe. You’re doing so well. Such a good boy. I’m impressed, really… I love seeing you like this.” Once I’ve calmed down a bit, she begins snapping her fingers again, repeating the drop trigger, and talks about mindfucking me into a broken mess. Up and down, pushing my boundaries, making me stronger set by set, rep by rep…

“I love doing this to you. I’ve never felt like this with anyone before. You’re lucky. So just shut up and be stupid for me. No thoughts… You’re not allowed to have those, not when you’re with me. As long as I take care of you, you’ll obey me, understand?”

I nod in my mind, but my flesh is too deep in subspace. Mitsuko snaps her fingers again and again until I shout out “Yes!”

She covers my mouth harshly. We sit in silence, hoping her mom didn’t hear us past the background noise of the TV. After a minute, she continues to grind against my thigh, leaving a pool of liquid. Her little whimpers in my ear break my mind apart even further, the feeling of her chest pressing into me…

“Fuck… can I… can I choke you…?”

I mouth the words ‘yes’, but no sound comes out. She wraps her fingers around my throat and squeezes lightly at first. It doesn't take long before she completely restricts my airways. Her nails dig into my throat, piercing the skin. I feel a rush to my head from the lack of oxygen as she uses my leg for her own pleasure, getting more violent and aggressive as we continue. She bites my ear and we both cry in bliss… She leaves an open spot on my neck to kiss, bite and suck another mark, over and over again. My forehead feels red hot… I don’t know if my throat is bleeding or if that’s just the saliva trickling down.

She bites my neck to conceal her cries as her body twitches and convulses, spasm after spasm. Her hips slide effortlessly back and forth against my thigh. There’s so much lubrication that a sticky sound emanates from each motion, forward and back. I don’t worry about her mom showing up because I can’t think; I can’t breathe; I can’t…

Right when I’m about to die, she lets my throat go. Her grinding has stopped, now only squeezing herself against my leg. She catches her breath, panting heavily. She radiates ecstasy, trembling and sweaty. In her afterglow she takes a look at me and her eyes get huge. “Holy shit. Oh man. You… you might need to wear a scarf to school…” she giggles nervously. “Um, a-are you ok? Yeah? Be honest… Ok… Come on, let’s get you cleaned up…”

She gets up from my lap, expecting me to follow her. My eyes are halfway shut and I feel completely drained of all life force.. “Oh, fuck, sorry. Let me take you out of trance…”

She counts me up one to five in rapid-fire fashion and snaps three times to wake me up. I twitch with each snap, almost bursting as the fireworks sparkle in my brain. She leads me to the downstairs bathroom. My neck is covered in hickeys, scratches, bite marks and a bruise the shape of her fingers is already forming on my neck. Add that to the bruise around my eye, I look totally battered…

“You did so well… I’m… really proud of you. Here, a gift.” Mitsuko slides her palm against my wet thigh, collecting all of her residue. “Stick your tongue out…”

I obey. My reflection in the mirror shows my stupid face. Mitsuko lets me taste her essence. Sweet like peaches, hot and full of her sadistic mana. My knees buckle inwardly. Mitsuko catches me and sits me on the toilet seat. She cleans me up with a wet towel.

I imagine what it would be like to taste the elixir from the source. We sneak into her room and lock the door. I take a much needed rest on her bed. Happy tingles burst across my flesh and wiggle around my limbs, to my hips, to my brain, a perfect flow of energy…

But Mitsuko isn’t done with me yet.

2