Ch 2- Hellooo Docter…?
1.6k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The light entering my eyes was blinding and annoying, but once my vision cleared, I immediately looked around. It seemed that I was in a hospital room with body monitors attached to me and a needle connected to a water bag in my arm. Knowing the procedure, I sat comfortably in my bed, contemplating what type of performance I should give and waited for the nurse to arrive.

Unfortunately, the nurse who entered the room was not a woman but a man in his early 20s. 'I guess it was my fault for having expectations,' I thought. When he saw my face, he hesitated for a moment in shock before springing into action.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yep," I replied.

As he checked the monitors for any issues, he asked, "Does anything hurt?"

"Nope," I answered.

"I'll go get the doctor. Stay where you are," he instructed.

"Okay, wait... how long was I asleep?" I inquired.

"... You weren't asleep, you were in a coma," he replied hesitantly.

"Oh, for how long?" I asked.

"8 days... I'm sorry to say," he answered with a hint of distress.

"Oh, yeah, thanks, I guess," I responded, realizing the gravity of the situation.

After ensuring everything was proceeding as planned, the nurse left the room, leaving me with a few minutes to myself. Still in shock, I decided to focus on the present moment.

As I contemplated my strategy, a stern, attractive female doctor entered the room with a piercing stare fixed on me. She was 6 feet tall, with black hair in a tight bun, beautiful violet eyes behind silver-rimmed glasses, flawless sun-kissed skin, and a figure accentuated by her tight blue jeans. Her professional demeanor exuded confidence and authority.

"Are you alright?" she inquired.

"Oh... Yeah... Yeah, I just got distracted," I replied.

"I'll need to check your pulse and make sure you're alright, okay?" she stated, already beginning the examination.

Unfazed, I quipped, "But you haven't even bought me a drink yet. Isn't this a bit too straightforward? Not that I'm complaining, but I'll at least need a name."

She continued her examination, arching her brow at me. "My name's Tyrian Wildflower. And please, let's keep this professional. Your parents have been informed that you're awake and should be here soon."

"Aah, so that's it," I whispered with a grin. "Don't worry, our relationship will stay between us."

Maintaining her composure, she replied, "I didn't know there was any relationship to begin with."

Undeterred, I playfully protested, "Do you think you can just use me and throw me away like a common prostitute? I thought our relationship was real."

With a hint of amusement, she lifted her glasses and remarked, "If you have time for humor, I assume you must be in perfect health."

Our banter continued, with me teasing her about our supposed love blossoming in a matter of minutes. Despite her initial stoicism, she cracked a smile at my antics.

"Ah, so you can smile, and a beautiful one at that. I'm guessing your name came from your beautifully eyes?" I questioned.

"You know Akiskia?" she inquired.

"I know a lot of words,; I just happened to be lucky this time," I lied.

As our conversation shifted to language, I smoothly navigated the topic, masking my true intentions. However, in a fleeting moment, I caught a glimpse of something analytical and cold in her eyes, unsettling me briefly.

Before she could continue her questioning, a new visitor burst into the room and enveloped me in a bear hug.

 

 

34