Ch 5- I got you
1.1k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an early Friday morning, a half-naked androgynous person stood in front of a bathroom mirror. They had ruffled short curly black hair and tired black eyes. The person, with a thin build and a height of 5.8 feet, posed in various forms and facial expressions in front of the mirror.

"I've got a ton of work cut out for me. Luckily, it's a school holiday today, so I won't have to do much. Now, to start my first day in my new life..." At first, I thought of replacing my other self, but then I remembered his last words. A stupid thing for someone who just said thank you, I know, but even I can get sentimental. A genuine smile graced my face, one that I acquired from the other... Ray, as I mentally exclaimed. "My name is Ray Ashfield... I'm a high school kid with a loving family. My mom's name is Lily Ashfield, my stepfather is Adam Forest, and my stepsister is Sindy Forest... Let's do this," I said to myself while raising a fist.

After a good early workout and checking a few things on the web using my room's computer, I went to the kitchen downstairs after smelling fried eggs and bacon. "Morning, father!" I yelled as I saw him with an apron cooking in the kitchen .

"Morning, Ra... son,... perfect timing. I just made breakfast. I'll serve you in a minute."

"Thanks, where's mom?" I said as I walked to the dining table.

"At work, unfortunately," he said as he served me breakfast. "I'll have to go in a minute too, so make sure your sister gets her breakfast when you're done eating."

"K," I answered while nodding as he left the room. While I ate breakfast, I saw him come and go from room to room, getting himself ready for work.

"I'll see you later, remember to feed your sister," Adam said as he left for work.

As I listened to the car engine noise leaving the garage, I cleaned up and got my sister's plate. When I couldn't hear the car engine anymore, I went to my sister's room upstairs. I hesitated and stood with turmoil in front of her door, ready to knock.

'Calm down, this is my one chance at having a little sister, and I can't screw this up. Actually, that's an exaggeration, but still,' I thought. I knocked on the door. "Morning, sis, breakfast is here... Sis..." Sighing, after waiting a minute and still getting no answer, I left the plate of breakfast at the doorway and walked to the side of the door, making a few footstep noises that got softer as I continued.

After another minute or so, the door finally cracked open, and as soon as it did, I attacked. A hop and a leap later, I ambushed her and with a great predator's vice grip to ensure no escape, I held her in my arms as I fell on top of her. "Mahahaha," I laughed as I held her.

"The hell! What are you doing, get off me!" she yelled as she finally gained her clarity.

"Never! I've been waiting for this moment, and I finally got you," I said with an evil smile gracing my face. 'Or at least that's what I've been told my smile looks like in the past.'

"... What the hell! What are you doing?" she inquired.

"I'm hugging you, duh," I answered as if it were obvious.

"What?"

"I'm. Hugging. You," I said slowly and clearly as if talking to a child with hearing problems. 'Well, she is actually a child to me, mentally speaking.'

".... Umm, why?" she asked, contemplating my answer.

"Just because."

"...Okay... Don't you always complain about how smelly I am, though?"

"Yeah."

"...And?"

"I never said I didn't like your smell."

"..." After my answer, she stopped struggling and resigned herself to her fate.

After five minutes of some serious snuggling, I reluctantly let her go. After which she got up, took her breakfast left at the doorway, and came back. As she did, I got a good look at her. She had shoulder-length blond hair and sky-blue eyes. She wore an obviously oversized black baggy hoodie that was currently open, showing her panties, wide hips, and slender legs but no bra and showing her B-cup breasts. Yet she walked past me as if it were a norm and showed no embarrassment.

'... Right, gender roles reversed,' I mentally reminded myself.

"Why are you here?" she said as she ate.

"... Wasn't it obvious enough,... Ahh, I guess you need another demonstration."

"No. No! That won't be necessary, besides I'm eating," she exclaimed as I began to walk menacingly towards her with my signature evil smile.

"Well then.... wait, is that Mari-, I mean, Merry Kart?" I examined, knowing from a few memories that it was basically the gender-reversed version of Mario with a few story differences. When I checked the web in my room, I noticed that there are a few games, movies, and companies similar to my old reality, though only a handful of each, just gender-reversed with a few detailed differences. I also realized that this reality is plus and/or minus a decade behind my old reality, scientifically speaking, which will be a huge advantage in my future plans.

".... Yeah?" she confirmed as if it was a question, most likely due to my unexpected question.

"Let's play!" I already sat down without a response in front of her PlayStation with a controller with anticipation as I waited for her.

"...You want to play... with me? Did you hit your head or something?"

"Yep, in the accident and realized that I've been a really shitty person," I answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh... uhhh."

"Come on, let's play!" I interjected before it could get awkward.

"...Okay," she answered as she once again resigned herself to her fate.

"Wah... What the heck! How?!" she exclaimed as she lost again for the fourth time.

"Mhahahaha, how naïve of you, Sin (Sindy). Did you seriously think you had a chance? Know your place, Sin, in the gaming world, I am without equal and a cruel tyrant. You should learn your place," I said with as much dramatic flair as I could while looking down on her.

"There's no way that's possible. You sucked at games and hated them!" She retaliated against my claim and the reality before her.

"I was merely going easy on you and didn't wish to hurt your feelings at the time, but now I knew you could handle the truth," I said with a pitying smile towards her, to which I could literally hear her grind her teeth at.

"There's no way this is possible. I challenge you to another round!"

After another round and a few hours of different games to which she used to prolong the inevitable yet undeniably truth.

"Impossible," she said in a whisper at yet another loss and with a distant and lifeless look towards her open palms exclaims. "My entire gaming life... does it mean nothing, has life not taken enough from me yet. Now it wishes to take my gaming success."

"Dread it? Run from it? Destiny arrives all the same, and now it's here. Or should I say: I am," I responded with a serious expression and a closed fist towards her.

"Did you quote that from somewhere?" she inquired about the words that were undeniably my own creation. "Pretty sure you did, I could've sworn I heard it somewhere."

"Anyway, I need to go make us some lunch. Wanna help?" I said as I got up, ready to leave, knowing her answer.

To which her stomach replied with a gurgle. "... Umm, yeah s-sure," she answered with embarrassment.

Anticipating her reply, I was already walking. "Come on."

Today she didn't have to worry about our parents' judgmental stares. They were still at work, which was why I asked, knowing that she knew that.

.

.

.

.

.

By the way, her hoodie was still wide open, which I, like a good big brother, won't comment about.

28