Ch 8- Sunday
952 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Driving with a young girl, I previously kidnapped, sitting shotgun was a new experience for me. As I drove the girls eyes, previously covered, were on me the entire time, which wasn't surprising considering the amount of fear and caution she should've been eyeing me with. She should be crying and shaking with fear begging for me to let her go yet I saw not a hint or quiver of fear in her. She just.... sat there, unbothered, unmoving, and just... watched me. 

Her eyes were instead a cesspit of deep unfaltered hatred and loathing, like an abyss, her condemnation towards me had no end. But her face showed no emotion, expression, or change, and her mouth stayed silent as if her voice was taken. The uniqueness of her current behavior intrigued me and forced me to act... differently than usual. 

Instead of taking her to one of my contacts, who's in charge of an orphanage, I instead rode to one of my safe houses. I glanced towards her on occasions and saw her head tilted to the side at one point, as if an unasked question was given. 

.. 

... 

Guessing her unspoken question, "The "poison" was just water so you won't die, well, unless you're allergic to water," I said. 

Her chin raised her head a little to my statement.

"If that is the case then that's just a skill issue," I continued. 

Her eye twitched. 

I chucked at her reaction as I thought to myself, 'This is probably the stupidest decision I've ever made but I've never made good ones to begin with so.' 

I entered and parked my car in a seemingly abandoned warehouse. As I exited the car, taking a suitcase with me, I said, "Follow me." 

Inside the warehouse was only one chair that stood in it's epicenter on the ground floor. 

Pointing towards the chair, I ordered, "Sit." 

Without a moment of thought or change in expression she walked over to the chair and sat on it. Then she continued her eye staring contest, her big rage induced black eyes stared into mine. 

Watching her as I thought to myself, 'Dispite expectations she listens at least and takes orders well... a bit too well..., meh.' 

"Okay princess, you got two choices." I said as I stood in front of her. 

Then I awoke. 

***

"Mornin father," I said as I passed him by in the living room, "See ya." 

"Morni- wait where are you going?" asked Adam in his morning robe. 

"Out for a run, why?" 

"Dressed like that?" 

I wore a hoodie, white shirt and black shorts that reached my knees, and grey running shoes. "... Yeah, why?" I asked glancing at myself then looked at him confused. 

"I thought you would want to wear cuter clothes?" he questioned. 

'For running..., seriously.' "I'd rather not." 

"O... okay, but you probably shouldn't go out so early," he stated with worry. 

"Why?" 

"I've heard some concerning news in our area on the tv earlier. I don't think it's safe to go out this early in the morning." 

'Sigh, this is annoying.' "Don't worry I'll be fi... wait, if Sin comes with me then will you stop worrying?" 

"Who's Sin?" he questioned, confused. 

"My new nickname for Sindy," I replied with a smile. 

Puzzled, "Sin...? I didn't know you two got so close before," he inquire. 

"Happened recently, she's fun to be around."

"O... Oh, I see..., yeah sure," he confirmed with a complicated expression. 

***

Sweat glistened off her forehead as she ran, "I can't believe you.. uh.. got me into this," Sindy complained. 

Similarly running, "Really? ...I can, didn't take much. A few.. uh.. snuggles and a little begging then you were.. uh.. practically on your feet," I responded with ragged breaths. 

Silence was my only response as she grew silent then I glanced towards her and noticed the red tint to her cheeks. 

'Damnation she's cute.' "Besides it's good to get out every once in a while." 

"I... guess." 

When I noticed her exhaustion, "Wanna take a little break?" I inquired. 

Honestly, I was pretty exhausted myself. The extra exercise I've been doing hasn't been kind on my body or it's muscles but due to my high pain tolerance I barely noticed. It wouldn't be a good idea to push too far over my bodies limits.

.

..

...

After a few minutes of resting on the sidewalk next to a tree, "... Hey, can I ask you something?" I inquired, as I leaned against the tree. 

"Yeah, anything." 

"What with you and our parents?" Although I knew my mother didn't like her, Adam, her biological dad even favored me more than her yet I don't know why. Past "Ray" wasn't interested either and his bullying only intensified on her after he noticed. 

"... You don't know?" 

"Why?" 

"I thought... no, it's nothing... I just thought... they would've told you," she hesitantly stated.

"What?"

As she looked around at at people passing by and those who glanced at us, mostly me, she said, "Let's... uh.. let's go s-somewhere more... private first... , o-okay?" 

I looked at her with uncertainty but agreed, "Sure, where to?" 

We ran then walked for awhile into a forested park nearby in complete silence: me because I didn't wish to disturb her and Sin because she was busy with her thoughts. After walking for a few more minutes with no one in sight she stopped with her head down, her blond hair covering her expression. 

..

... 

"...You'll hate me... if I say." she whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

"I won't." 

"You hated me... now you're nice to me... If... When... I-I tell you... y-you'll hate me again. I-I can't, I can't lose you." she shouted. 

I could see the tears falling behind her hair. "And you never will," I replied as I raised her chin with my right hand and kissed her on the forehead. 

Surprise marked her crying features then I her lips turned into a tight line. "O-okay..." 

I hugged as I said, "Go ahead."

Within my embrace I could feel her shoulders slump and her breath slowly calmed down. 

.. 

... 

She explained in a whisper into my hear, "A few days after moving in, your mom, s-she saw me...masturbaiting..."

I raised an eyebrow, confused, 'That doesn't sound so...'. 

"... To a picture... of you." 

'Yeah that would do it.' 

Her words rained more tears as she begs, "... Please..., please don't leave me, I can't, please..." 

Finally having gained all the information, I connected the dots. Including gender reversed roles my mom being very protective of me saw my step sister masturbate to a picture of me became... furious, to say the least, at her. Mom told Adam, and Adam not wanting to get between them chose to distance himself from Sindy. 

It's equivalent to a boy fapping to a picture of a dads daughter. I knew fathers' that would kill if put in a similar situation so moms reaction isn't surprising.

"...please...please...i-i ca-can't... please..." As Sindy pleaded her tone grew more and more desperate. 

Looking around to insure that there's no one in sight, I lifted her chin, showing her crying face, her eyes glossed with tears, and her puffy cheeks, I set my left hand on her cheek. Then I pushed my lips onto hers and kissed her. 

22