Chapter 1
126 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---∞---

Sin energy is the energy gathered by the demons of sin, Lust for Succubus and incubus, Wrath for Asura, so on and so forth. It can be used by any race, but demons have the easiest time controlling the magic produced.

Virtuous Energy is the energy of the Gods, pure good in nature, only angel and priests are capable of utilizing the energy, demons are normally completely lock away from using the energy, however, some rare individuals have been born with the virtue needed to use the energy. A good example is the Black Saintess, a Succubus who had the Virtue of Love, replacing her Sin of Lust.

---∞---

"Pah! I'm Free!"

From a pure white egg, an 18 year old girl with white demon horns, a long white spear tipped tail, and two feathery white wings appeared. She wore a simple dress that barely covered her body. Iridescent energy flowed around her, her horns glowing with the energy, as she began getting used to her body. Suddenly a blue screen opened before her, one filled with the information she needed about herself.

Name: Alecto
Race: Virtue Demon
Class: Shrine Maiden

Level: 1
(0/100)
Rank: Mortal

Sins:
Lust(50%)
Gluttony(50%)
Avarice(50%)
Sloth(50%)
Envy(50%)
Wrath(50%)
Pride(50%)
Virtues:
Love(50%)
Temperance(50%)
Charity(50%)
Diligence(50%)
Kindness(50%)
Patience(50%)
Humility(50%)

[A/N: Each sin is their own stat, so 50 % lust means that she feels both lust and love for people and can use both magic types.]

"Virtue, I recognize this..."

Her mind was filled with the information both her parents wanted to teach her, things like how to speak and act, how to bathe herself and earn money. Her Shrine Maiden class was the first rank of the eventual saintess class, not that she planned on becoming a saintess, and her current rank was mortal, with their being 5 ranks.

Mortal, Knight, General, King, God, she knew that so far no one but the White Saintess has reached God Rank, but Alecto made it her goal to reach it. Walking forwards, she found a trail leading to a city, with carriage tracks that seemed fresh. Following the tracks, Alecto eventually came across a group of bandits harassing a simple carriage, likely owned by a merchant.

Alecto rushed forward, channeling her anger into a ball of fire she sent the fireball forward, hitting the nearest bandits and scaring the rest off. Reaching the carriage, Alecto looked inside to find a simple Greed Demon and her daughter inside, the little Greed Demon had white horns like her, but her bat like wings and black tail proved that she wasn't a Virtue Demon.

"Are you two alright?"

"Yes, Thank you miss, but I must ask, are you a Demon with a Virtue?"

"Yes, In fact I am a Virtue demon directly, I still have sin energy, but I also have Virtuous energy."

"Then I ask you, please teach my daughter to use her magic, she was born a Charity demon, so my Greed magic won't help me teach her."

"Sure, For exchange, you can help me get to the city."

Hopping into the carriage, Alecto began the little Charity Demon's lessons, Charity Magic was defined by the ability to manipulate metal, allowing for masters of the Virtue to even produce gold straight from the ground. Greed magic on the other hand was defined by the ability to store anything inside a pocket dimension only accessible by the user.

Placing a small coin on the ground, Alecto showed the girl how to lift the coin using her magic, the girl picking it up quickly thanks to her natural affinity. Patting the adorable girl on the head, her curved goat-like horns fet hard to the touch, reminding Alecto that all demons have different horn shapes.

Lust Demons have small horns to better disguise as humans, Pride demons had large branching horns that they decorated with gold and jewels, Wrath demons had one large horn that they used to impale people on, Greed demons had Goat-like horns that could be used to ram someone, Envy Demons had long straight horns that bend forwards, Sloth Demons have four large horns that can be any shape, and Gluttony demons have three small horns that never got in the way of their meals.

The outlier in this pattern were Sin Demons, and Virtue Demons like her who both had two horns that grew from their temples before bending straight up and ending with a barbed point on Sin Demons and non-barbed points on Virtue Demons. Alecto's Horns followed this pattern, and she enjoyed them greatly, since they were tough and hard, while also not getting in the way.

Her tail was long and powerful, and while most might say that a tail is a weakness in battle, Alecto's tail was powerful enough to become a strength in battle. Her feathered wings were useful to fly, but seeing as lust demons don't normally have wings, she has no idea how to fly, her parents not providing that information.

"Hey Little One, what is your name?"

"My name is June! Mama's is August!"

"June! Don't go giving out our name to strangers!"

"No worries Miss August, I'm Alecto, The Virtue Demon."

"You call yourself that but what does that mean, Virtue Demon."

"Have you heard of Sin Demons?"

"Yes of course, they are a legend among our kind."

"Well I am the opposite of them, a Demon of Pure Virtue, I can still use Sin Based magic however."

"Really, well, I'm just a humble merchant so I shouldn't worry myself with your goals, unless they align with mine."

Alecto just chuckled to herself, no need to get others involved if they don't wish to be involved.

5