Chapter 1: Awakening In The Womb
289 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Awakening In The Womb

Awakening in a dark space, I was confused and tried to find out where I was, it was a cramped space with soft walls. I felt warmth and wet, I could also hear and feel the sound and vibrations from a beating sound. Suddenly a bunch of memories of all kinds flooded my mind. Looking through the memories I identified them has inherited bloodline memories. Inherited bloodline memories were something everyone of the Immortals and above inherited from their parents.

 

Through my memories I found out that I had been reincarnated and that I was in my mother’s womb. Furthermore I learned of the existence of magic and a lot of knowledge of magic and the magic cultivation realms which are:

 

Mortal Realm

  1. True Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 100 Years)
  2. Golden Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 200 Years)
  3. Mystical Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 500 Years)
  4. Exalted Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 1 000 Years)
  5. Transcendent Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 5000 Years)
  6. Venerable Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 10 000 Years)
  7. High Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 100 000 Years)
  8. Grand Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 1 000 000 Years)
  9. Over Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 10 000 000 Years)
  10. Supreme Mortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: 100 000 000 Years)

 

Immortal Realm

  1. True Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  2. Golden Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  3. Mystical Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  4. Exalted Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  5. Transcendent Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  6. Venerable Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  7. High Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  8. Grand Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  9. Over Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  10. Supreme Immortal Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)

 

Celestial Realm

  1. True Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  2. Golden Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  3. Mystical Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  4. Exalted Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  5. Transcendent Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  6. Venerable Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  7. High Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  8. Grand Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  9. Over Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  10. Supreme Celestial Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)

 

God Realm

  1. True God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  2. Golden God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  3. Mystical God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  4. Exalted God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  5. Transcendent God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  6. Venerable God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  7. High God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  8. Grand God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  9. Over God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)
  10. Supreme God Stage (levels 1 to 10) (Lifespan: Infinite)

 

I also gained information of the true horrifyingly large scale and power of the Universe. The Universe is divided into different planes, from outer to inner, Mortal plane, Immortal plane, Divine plane.

 

The mortal plane where I had lived my previous life where I was just an ordinary young man from Earth. Now I learned just how insignificant Earth really is. What scientists on Earth think of as the observable Universe containing billions or trillions of galaxies are but a small part of the Universe. The observable universe is what is called a “mortal region” and there exist countless such mortal regions in the mortal plane that make up the outer parts of the universe. There are three different types of mortal regions and each type of region has their own type of realms/planets.

 

The outermost regions are called “Manaless regions”. Earth is located in one such region on the edge of the Universe. Manaless regions are as the name implies completely devoid of mana, which means no one can cultivate mana there and the lack of mana also makes the planets smaller than the other planets in the other regions.

 

Next are the “Lower regions'' they have mana although the lowest amount but the inhabitants can cultivate if they have the talent for it. The planets in the Lower regions are on average 5 - 10 times the size of Earth and are often called Lower realms instead of planets and the cultivation of the Lower realms ranges from the true Mortal Stage to  the Transcendent Mortal Stage. To reach the Venerable Mortal Stage one has to ascend to the Upper regions

 

The Upper regions have the highest amount of mana in the Mortal plane and the Upper realms or planets are on average 1 000 times the size of Earth. The cultivation of the Upper regions ranges from the True Mortal Stage to the the Supreme Mortal Stage to reach the True Immortal Stage one has to ascend to the Immortal Plane.

 

The Immortal Plane has far more mana than the Mortal plane which means there are no manaless mortals in the Immortal plane as they would instantly die. The Immoral realms in the Immortal plane are not planets like in the Mortal plane but giant floating islands in space with a sun and moon orbiting them. The Immortal realms are 

1 000 000 times the size of Earth. The cultivation of the Immortal plane ranges from the True Mortal Stage to the Supreme Immortal Stage to reach the True Celestial / True Infernal Stage one has to ascend to the Divine Plane.

 

The Divine plane is in the center of the universe and it contains only two realms, the Nine Heavens and the Nine Hells located at the top and bottom of the Divine plane respectively. The Nine Heavens are a group of nine floating islands like the Immortal realms but larger, 1 000 000 000 times the size of Earth. From lowest to highest in both mana and location is the First Heaven to the Ninth Heaven. The Nine Hells are similar but the First Hell is located at the top and has the least mana and the Ninth Hell is located at the bottom and has the most mana. The cultivation of the Divine plane ranges from the True Immortal Stage to the Supreme God Stage.

5