Prologue – How it all started
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our story begins in a stormy summer night in the year 3156, approximately a mile away from the prosperous city of Kalfait, a town built in the Victorian style, where the world government’s headquarters, which was called the 'Magician’s Guild of Kalfait' was located. 

In a dark cave ten very old looking men dressed in black robes gathered around an altar on which a newborn child laid screaming. One of the men painted a ritual circle on the child’s belly with animal blood, after which he turned around to face the others and he said "brothers, we gathered here today to finally seal the arch demon Yggthoriel inside this newborn. Let us begin the ceremony now!" Then he placed a clay pot that was sealed shut with a cork on the ground in front of the altar and all the men mumbled an unintelligible incantation. The clay pot began shaking uncontrollably and the cork dissolved slowly as the men were mumbling. Suddenly a shadow exited the clay pot as the cork dissolved enough to have a hole inside and it rose threateningly, facing the old men first who looked in shock at the creature before it directly entered the ritual circle on the newborn’s belly. The men became silent again. 

"It is done, brothers!" yelled the man in front of the altar. Excitedly he continued his speech immediately "now all we need to do is petrify this newborn and our beautiful world will never be tormented by Yggthoriel again!" And shortly after the men began mumbling again and all of a sudden a flash went through the cave, revealing that all ten old men were petrified instead of the newborn that shortly after fell into a deep sleep. A day passed until a woman found the baby and took it home with her, not knowing what happened before. She couldn’t even imagine in her wildest and craziest dreams what will await her. And so the life of our story’s hero, the little Leonard, begins.

0