Prologue – Abrupt Ending
402 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

'Nooooooo' I complained to myself after waking up to such a horrific sound. Covering myself with my purple blanket, I closed my eyes while grumbling about how important sleep is.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*Sigh* Finally getting out of my bed, I turn off my alarm and look at myself in the mirror, on my door. I was an ordinary brown haired, brown eyed dude. Around 5'11", I was what they would call average. I had some muscle, but that was all on wrists from writing and typing. Which is basically nothing. The only thing to be proud of was my delicious looking toes. I say that because they look like Cheeto puffs. Oh yeah, I also have name. Inigo is what my parents named me. 

Honestly, I think it's a pretty cool name. It makes me feel like a majestic bird that screeches in the middle of the night. Which is why I am so proud of it. 

After looking at my mirror for an unknown time, I walk into my bathroom and took a shower, brushed my perfectly not yellow teeth, and stared at my delicious toes. After that, I got dressed and made some breakfast for myself. 

While eating my breakfast, I thought about how much I didn't want to go to work today. I work at Barns & Nobles, usually updating the storage logs. It isn't fun but it's a lot easier than what I have to do today. Today, I have to re-write all the storage logs. I mean, it would be easy to some people but there are just SO MANY BOOKS. 

After finishing breakfast, I got up and walked out of my apartment. 

Slowly adjusting to the brightness of the sun, I looked around and noticed a pigeon flying past me.

All of the sudden I see this little white-ish raindrop falling towards me. Rather then get out of way, I just look at it. It's like this majestic thing that I've never seen before. It get's closer and closer until...

*SPLAT*

"GAAAHHH" I screech in disgust. The little white raindrop was pigeon poop. 

"My eyes! My eyes! I can't see!" I shout as I walk into the middle of the road. 

All of the sudden, I hear honking, then feel brutal pain, then darkness surrounds my sight even though I can't see anything from the pigeon poop. 

'What a unique flavor for pigeon poop' was the last thought I had before I died.

 

 

Was my first chapter alright?
  • Yes Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It was pretty decent, though needs some improvements Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Perfect! How Inigo died was hilarious! Votes: 7 28.0%
Total voters: 25 · This poll was closed on Apr 18, 2020 11:06 PM.
11