Chapter 4 – Evolution
276 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the chapter being so short... I've had a rather busy day. I hope you enjoy it though. :)

 

Waking up, I saw something flickering in my vision...focusing on it, I saw something rather exciting.

'Available path towards Evolution'

Amphibian Evolution - Evolve into an Amphibian, with the ability to breathe on land and in water. 

  • Species - Water Affinity Salamander

Aquatic Evolution - Evolve into a species that survives under water. May choose species that you have killed that suit the needs for an Aquatic Evolution. 

Airborne Evolution - Evolve into a smaller and weaker version of the great lords of the sky. (Dragons)

Holy bird crap, I could become a fracking dragon! Though, after a little while of thinking, I decided I wanted the Aquatic Evolution. If I kill something that I want to be, I could be anything that was from the ocean. It doesn't block me from changing my entire species! Which means...I don't have to be a lizard anymore! 

I could become anything, only the limits are that I have to survive in the ocean. 

Thinking about it for a bit, I finally decided that I'll take the Aquatic Evolution. I just have to find the right creature to kill...

If I killed the right creature...I could be a giant squid or crab! Thinking about the possibility's, I felt for my gills and webbed feet. They felt very unnatural. Like I'm missing something to be able to breath under water.

Anyway's, might as well test it out. 

Heading towards the ocean, I stepped into the water. Feeling the water against my webbed feet, I felt this comforting feeling settle upon me. 

Slowly letting the water envelope me, I try swimming in the water...I painfully, utterly failed. 

My webbed feet got caught in the water and dragged me around. I couldn't even breath that well. It felt like I was trying to inhale air that wasn't air. Which was true...

Being dragged back to shore, I hurriedly got back to land and told myself waiting for prey might just be the best idea. 

 

10