Chapter 5 – Good Morning Little Bird!
594 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

After waiting for a while, I started to realize that I should find some where safe stay if I'm going to staying here.

Getting up from my spot on a patch of grass, I walked up to the shore and just enjoyed the view. After being reincarnated into this world, I haven't really thought about my old world. I don't really miss it, or want to go back. I feel at peace here and possess the ability to grow stronger than my enemies. I haven't made any enemies yet, but I know that I won't be able to kill everything in my line of sight. Some day I'll fail, and that creature will try to kill me or kill me. If I get away soon enough, I might not die, but that creature that I try to kill will probably remember me. I should probably stop kill everything, but it's just so fun. 

The sky was a dark purple tonight, with some red tinted in it. Looking at the sky, I tried looking for the moon again, but I just couldn't find it. Must be a magic world thing, I decided... After looking at the sky and ocean for a bit, I walked down the shore, feeling slightly tired. This beach was a white beauty, with a couple palm trees here and there. There was this giant black rock that was by a few palm trees. I haven't really decided if I want a permanent spot to stay, but looking at that big rock, I just couldn't wait to dig a little hole for my self to live in.

Crawling towards it, I felt even more tired. Getting towards the big rock, I dug a hole, then an open space for me to get better movement. Sighing in satisfaction...I fell asleep. 

 


 

Waking up from my beauty sleep, I crawled out of my hole and studied my surroundings. Four palm trees, one big black rock, and a pure white beach. There were a few other palm trees, but they were way out in the distance.

Feeling my stomach growl, I thought about what I should eat. I could have some sea food, but I kinda want to satisfy my urge to kill every living bird on the planet. When I get stronger, I'm going to eat and kill every bird and poop on them. Make them feel what I felt that morning when I died. Promising myself that, I set out to find some bird breakfast.

After about 10 minutes of wondering around, I found a little bird nest on a few boulders. Climbing on top of the boulders, I crouched a little and enjoyed my meal. There were a couple eggs in the nest, the taste of them didn't bother me at all. If anything, they tasted delicious. The satisfaction of eating my enemies children just felt to good. Plus, they tasted like sushi. 

You have settled a Oath to slay all birds in Miotas. 

Bird's are always hostile to you and you'll always eat them (Poop on them).

Well that's new. At least the system/status listens. Nobody really understood me back on Earth and here on Miotas. I talked to rocks and trees, they just never seemed to respond to me. It might be because I'm going insane, or it's just that they seem to not have a care in the world. I talked to this one tree once, it tripped me afterwards for no reason. I was so mad that I bit into it's root, I was stuck there for a while... It's kinda hard pulling your teeth out of roots. I couldn't exactly widen my mouth even more then it was either. 

Finishing breakfast, I continued on my wonderful walk. There were a few crabs here and there that I easily killed. When I was heading back, I was attacked by a bird that seemed to not like me. It was a yellow bird with a rather scary beak. Nearly impaled me with that giant thing. Though, I managed to kill it after a few minutes of fighting it. It flew down to low, letting me bite it with my poisonous teeth. Slowly getting weaker, the bird fell from the sky, killing it instantly. 

This bird tasted like pork, even though it's a bird.

Finally getting back to my big rock, I decided to look around it. Crawling up it was a bit hard as well. The rock was very slippery from the water splashing all over it. Though I managed to get up it, I didn't really find anything exciting. After a little search, I gave up and just enjoyed the view of the ocean. 

Laying down, I closed my eyes and let the sun's warmth comfort me.

 

10