Dump
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rebecca was engrossed in the papers she was reading, which were truly one-of-a-kind, almost bordering on speculative. They delved into the origins of tattoos. Leaning in her advisor's wheelchair, she plucked a single paper from the stack.

Dr. Jessie had always possessed a talent for experimental technology. Who would have thought he would come up with something like this? Rebecca quickly skimmed through the page, as it was becoming filled with scientific jargon.

Then, she noticed another paper and decided to take a look:

It described a tattoo mark that not only had the ability to move freely around one's body but also possessed properties that could "infect" others. I need to research this further. As more jargon was explained on the page, Rebecca's head began to spin. Eventually, she made up her mind to skim through all the papers. After an hour, she started to piece together the information in her mind.

So, it turned out that Dr. Jessie was a mad scientist and inventor who created eccentric things like invisible toothpaste and shoes for ants. However, one of his more intriguing inventions was the impact gun. It appeared like an ordinary tattoo, but once the ink dried, something peculiar occurred. It started to move throughout the recipient's body. He soon discovered a way for the person to control it.

And thus began the era of "fluid tattoos," as they were called.

Rebecca glanced at the notes she had taken with a sense of satisfaction.

0