Vine
232 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A taller woman with two long horns coming out of her hair gestured me inside as Lili left silently, so I stepped inside as gestured. Looking at her outfit that was a string bikini it looked similar to the one I was offered before picking this poncho. What really stood out was her high heels and similar pink hair and face to my own, which made me intrigued.

“Take a seat, I am sure you have many questions.”

 

“Hm”

 

Her place wasn’t really an apartment, it was just a bedroom. There was a massive bed with a love seat to sit on next to it, just nothing else really. Only one Door existed in it that had a bathroom visibly on the other side, which made it seem a bit bizarre. Noticing my look, she just smirked and gestured for me to sit on the love seat.

“So do you want the good news or bad news first?”

 

“Bad.”

 

Her smile went away and her face turned serious while facing me, and I grabbed the poncho outfit in nervousness. 

 

“Your body, and brain suffered tremendously during the initial entry into this world and were damaged beyond normal repair. Parts of your memories are gone, with no way to ever recover them anymore.”

 

“oh….”

 

‘Memories gone?’

It’s a weird feeling having missing memories and knowing they are gone for good. Nobody could tell me what was missing, and I couldn’t even investigate now I was an entire world apart. They were gone, and I strangely felt nothing at all.

 

“The good news?”

 

“You have been reborn, a new body and even a new soul. You can live for centuries and not age at all, not a single scar or blemish remains of the old body. Instead of dying painfully from this world rejecting you, you now are free to live here. Just freedom for us is only on this island.”

 

“What exactly am I now?”

 

She didn’t respond right away, this time she pulled a glass tube out of between her breasts. Blushing and looking away from it, she giggled watching my reaction. The glass tube was holding some kind of white liquid in it, and she suddenly shoved it directly into my face with it open.

 

“Drink it~”

 

“Um, what exa-”

“Do you want to disappoint me on your first day? I saved your life, trust me a little and drink it.”

‘She has a point… I also don’t want to disappoint her like Lili said.’

 

Smelling it made my body feel weird, like a natural reaction I felt things change below the fabric. It didn’t help that she dipped my nose with it suddenly, while she kept hovering the tube around my face. I reached to clean my nose and her other hand grabbed me, stopping me.

 

“Leave that on, and use your tongue to drink it.”

“Why?”

‘She isn’t normal that is for sure… Whatever, she did save my life playing a stupid game like this is fine.’

 

She put the glass next to my lips and I cautiously stuck out my tongue, only for my mind to go blank instantly. The taste, the aroma, everything was perfect. Not a single meal I had in my life could compare to this one taste, it was like heaven on my taste buds. My initial hesitation was gone instantly, and my lips were glued to the bottle as my tongue cleaned it out.

 

“Good girl, good girl~”

 

“Mhhhm!”

 

Each breathe I took I smelled it, with my whole mouth covered in a sticky world of pleasure. I licked the whole bottle clean, and swallowed all of it down. My head was put into a weird foggy state like the time I did drugs, with all my worry fading away. Like floating on a cloud I felt happy and free, with nothing holding me back.

 

“Did you like it?”

 

“Yeah…”

My head was stuck in a trance like state on the love seat, with my face blushing only my tongue kept moving to swallow more. My mind was getting cloudier with it unable to even comprehend anything anymore, with it all suddenly fading away. In my dream-like state I felt a hand rubbing my chest, without a care I smiled through the dream.

 

“Sorry that was a bit too much for your first time.”

“...What was that?”

I was on her bed completely naked, using the blanket for cover. She was sitting nearby leaning over, while I began rubbing my head. It wasn’t in pain, instead it was still foggy feeling really that was good instead. It was hard to think straight, with only the weird drink on my mind non stop. Trying to clear my head I reached for the glass of water, only for her hand to grab mine halfway.

 

“Drink this instead, just a little.”

 

“Can I refuse? I don’t like what it did to my head.”

“Just a little, trust me you won’t have the same reaction.”

 

In her hand was a very small shot glass full of the stuff, and I was deliberating between the two. One side was water, the other was the substance that knocked me out. I didn’t even finish the conversation, it seriously wiped me out worse than anything I have ever tried. However the position I was in made it very awkward to refuse, with her being my literal life saver and I owed her a lot already for that.

 

‘Just a little can’t hurt too badly, right? It’s just alcohol or some kind of party drug anyway. ’

 

Nodding to agree, she poured it into my mouth and I couldn’t fight the urge to swallow it all. This time I was still somewhat coherent, without passing out. With that over with I leaned against the bed using the blankets for cover to speak with her, while my tongue licked my fingers where some dripped. Still my mind got a little foggy and I felt my blanket fall down to my waist.

 

“So, um who exactly are you?”

 

“Your teacher silly, can’t you recall that?”

“No, I mean like who? I know you're my teacher but what is even your name?”

 

“You can call me Mereth, I prefer when my cuties like you call me teacher~ You see me and you have a special bond from now on, I shared my bloodline with you.  Your not a human anymore, but something else now”

 

I raised my hands up to signal slow down, while my head tried to race to keep up. Just I still couldn’t think straight exactly, and still couldn’t figure out what any of this means.

 

“I, I don’t get it.”

“That is fine cutie, so can I have honor of naming my new cutie?”

“What? Sure?? What are you even talking about?”

 

‘Cutie? Naming them? Who is she mentioning? Me?’

 

She paid no attention to my visible confusion and foggy head, and she leaned over closer. I thought nothing of it until she gave me a whiff of the good stuff, and suddenly everything I was trying hard to think about faded again and only my desire for it remained. She didn’t give it, instead holding it near my nose to smell and yanking away when I tried to lick it.

“Not yet, not until you say your new name Vine~”

 

“What?”

 

“Your new name silly, can’t even think anymore?”

 

She intentionally hovered the good stuff over my nose on her index finger and I tried to lean forward for it. She easily pushed me down on the bed stopping me from getting it, only her voice filled my head saying the name Vine.

 

“Vine, Vine is my name okay?”

 

“Good girl! Open wide~”

 

It was just a single drop on her finger that did this to me, and finally my craze went away with it gone. Instead I sunk into a pleasure filled state stuck gazing at the ceiling, while my body felt strange. Some places got harder, some softer, and even one was wet now. None of this felt normal, but it felt amazing.

 

“Oh my, Vine you're such a lightweight. To think your new food put you into this state, this must have been that naughty girl Lili’s work during your construction.”

 

“Huh?”

 

‘Construction? Food? What is she talking about? Is this a drug house? I have to escape, she is an addict of this white crap.’

 

Danger, that was all I felt from this woman. Unlike the flirty Lili, Mereth just wanted to pump her addict lifestyle on others. I couldn’t move much in the state I was in, but my mind felt amazing which gave me dread. Every nerve, every breath I took made it feel even better. This drug was too tempting, and the addiction it gave for more was intense.

 

“Lili, you can come in now. Vine here is too tired to move so take of her okay?”

 

“Yes teacher, also I wasn’t the one who did this modification to Vine. It was her…”

 

“Oh really, that changes things..”

 

Lili walked in wearing her same skimpy maid outfit and like an angel pulled me from this drug hell. I was completely naked without the ability to move an inch, so she carried me like a princess with the blanket as cover. Watching the walls as I was carried away, I felt better leaving that evil place. Even now my mind was hazy with each breathe making everything in my body feel funny.

 

“That woman, she drugged me.”

 

“Teacher did? How?”

 

“She made me drink some weird white liquid…”

 

Lili smirked and started humming while walking away quicker, like she heard good news. Cautious of the situation but still wanting to know more, I decided to keep probing. 

 

“Do you know what it was?”

“Hmmm, Food? Nectar of life? Nah, food describes it best… Think of that as your new food.”

‘My new food? Do they only do drugs all day? She can’t be serious, nobody can go without eating.’

 

My confusion ended abruptly when I smelled it, that drug was in the room we were about to enter. It smelled of it so strongly I could barely feel myself gulp, it was like every nerve in my body wanted it. Lili reached over with a hand and pulled the door open and instantly I was greeted by a sight.

 

“This is my room, you will stay here okay? I know you have a lot on your mind so let's go wash up.”

 

“The room… It's filled with that drug.”

 

Like a predator eyeing it’s prey, I spotted it on the bed. It was covering the blanket and even the pillows, with a love seat that was equally a mess. Lili blushed at my comment, and looked away. A soft whisper-like voice came out of her, like an admission of guilt.

 

“I want to clean up, just the guys keep coming over.”

“Guys? What is this stuff anyway?”

“Probably best you don’t know just yet, just know you live off it from now on okay?”

 

‘I live off a substance I can’t get to know about? How did they save me? What is this body? Why didn’t that Mereth want to ignore any questions and just rushed me out?’

 

None of that mattered to any of them, but to me it was my life. My existence apparently was held up by a drug they make here, and like an invisible chain I had no way of knowing if it was true. Only the fact I did survive, remained strong and true to me. 

 

7