Volume 1. Chapter 1: Better Than Dying, I Guess. (1)
594 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, this is a very long, yuri futa novel. It will be ten volumes, and either 1000 chapters exactly, or more. Like with my other long projects that aren't Celia, this one will be fully written first before daily uploading chapters. That is, unless you support me for $10 or more on Patreon, where I will be releasing each volume as I finish them. (Not working on this one mainly yet, so it will be a while, sorry!)

Chapter 1: Better Than Dying, I Guess.

(Susanlia’s POV)

My life flashed before my eyes, but I didn’t dwell on it for long. I lived an imperfect life, sure. But I wasn’t the type to lament the loss of such an insignificant person as I was. Now then… the thing that I should be focusing on…

Jingle!

Is that I am now chained up! There were two long chains that connected to the clasped restraints on my hands, which were connected to the ceiling of this place that I was currently in. It was short, so my arms were forced up in the air. Currently, I was nude as the day that I was born.

Susanlia: “…”

Looking around… I seemed to be in a cell of some kind. It was medieval in design, and far too real to be a reproduction by any standards. That is, unless some billionaire decided to waste a few hundred million to design a weird sex dungeon…

But I heavily doubted that a random rich person did something like that. The prison, as I will call it, was dark, but still slightly lit up. The braziers on the wall brighten up the room only silently, but with no flame. Instead, the light given off was an eerie green, and didn’t look to be anything natural.

For fun, I had read many stories like this before. I mean, stories where someone dies, and then reincarnates in another dimension. Glancing down at my breasts, I knew that I was in a different body, at least.

My “new” breasts were far bigger than my old c-cup ones. Why had I been reincarnated? I don’t recall doing anything that would give me enough good karmic destiny to be given a second try at life.

Though, perhaps I had done something evil, and that is why my new life starts out with me being imprisoned. How were prisoners treated in medieval times? Were they stripped bare like this, or have I been captured by a pervert?

Whip!

Unknown Woman: “Oooh~ Mistress… More!” She moaned out a desireful request.

Susanlia: “…”

In a cell close to mine, seemingly only two over, I heard the sounds of a woman being sexually tortured. Well, at least the women sounded like she was enjoying it… She mentioned a mistress… That’s good! As I am a lesbian.

If I am forced to be the plaything of some pervert, I would very much prefer it was a female one. Now then… how much longer are you going to pleasure her? Can’t I be next? Not that I want to be raped, but because I want answers…

Lots of Listening to Other’s Sexual Relations Later.

Rather than just tend to one woman and then come to me, this mistress of theirs had switched from woman to woman. Hey… Could I please get something out of this? Ah! Finally, she is coming to my cell!

Maid: “Lady Vanessa. This girl had died, so we placed a new soul within her body. You may or may not like her.” She said with a bow.

Vanessa: “New soul? Girl, tell me… are you a dominant woman?” She asked with a curious tone, tracing her thin and lovely fingers across my nude body.

Am I? Digging through my memories… I did have quite a few girlfriends. All of which I had dominated. Even the women that were supposedly tops were taken down by me. With consent, of course. I am not a rapist in the least. My last girlfriend was so good… If only I married her sooner, and perhaps that foolish man wouldn’t have killed me for taking the rich CEO first…

Susanlia: “I am dominant, yes.” I answer.

Vanessa: “You are?… How disappointing.” She said with a sigh.

Susanlia: “…”

Vanessa: “I hate dominant women… They’re always so hard to break, and I rarely come across a woman who is worth the effort in making them submissive to me.” She said with a thinking pose.

Susanlia: “Do you need help with something, perhaps?” I ask.

Vanessa: “Hmm… Ah, I do have a plan for you. Here, I’ll do the preparations for it!” She said with an excited tone, placing her hand on my pelvis.

What is she doing? Speaking of which… Vanessa was absolutely beautiful. Deep black hair, with blood-red eyes, and a decently sized bust. The black dress that she was wearing just made her even more alluring…

Sizzle!

All of a sudden, where her hand was, my body felt as if a red hot barb of metal was pressed against it. This was… it fucking felt like my womb was burning in hell! Ahhhh! This fucking hurts!!!! Why!?…

Lots of Pain Later.

The woman removed her hand from me, and then she stepped back. Vanessa had a satisfied grin on her face. The pain was still somewhat there… What the hell did this woman even do to me? Did she mark me, or something?… Looking down at my lower half, I saw… Is that a penis!?

16