Chapter 3: When did I become this cool?
197 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"T-this terrifying sound is coming from El Jorge!"

"Captain, look at his expression, he's still so contemptuous, he doesn't take us seriously at all!"

"Maybe he's already in combat mode now!"

"It's too late if we don't run now!"

Man Demon Gin bit his tongue, used the pain to overcome his fear, and forcefully carried Krieg, who was kneeling on the ground and paralyzed with fear, and turned around and ran away!

"Aaah, don't leave us with this monster!"

The remaining pirates dispersed in a hurry!

The civilians who survived the disaster chanted El Jorge's name.

(P.S. MC's name, El Jorge is pronounced= El 'Hor' 'Hae', nothing just wanted to give him a unique name lol.)

All this was recorded by the news bird in the sky using a phone bug!

.

.

.

Da Da Du Dup Dup Lub-Dub Lub-Dub 

Dubk.... bubk... Dup....

The deafening Imperial engine finally died down.

'Ha finally...'

El Jorge's little heart calmed down.

'Eh? both sides are scared?'

He looked at the somewhat fearful villagers, he finally breathed a sigh of relief as he watched the ruined Krieg Pirates escape.

'It seems that I have found an incredible way to use my trashy skills!'

Although these talents and skills are far from awesome, they can still scare people.

Is my strength all based on the enemy's imagination?

"Our Little Jorge was so cool, how did you do that??!!"

Some villagers shouted in admiration.

El Jorge: "What did I do?"

"Defeat East Blue Overlord Creek!"

The villager shouted fervently.

El Jorge: "????"

Did your eye see me defeat him?

Obviously, not, I haven't even moved from this spot!

But since he has decided to play tricks on others, El Jorge will definitely not destroy his strong persona.

"Haha, that was simple. A mere thug doesn't even have the strength to bear my breath. Just the exchange of glances scared them to their knees."

El Jorge said with a 'nice looking' smile which looked terrifying on his face.

"I am the emperor who ate the Emperor fruit. The sound just now is my emperor engine, which means that I have entered a fighting state."

"If Kreig hadn't run so fast, I would have killed him by now!"

So he said.

The stern face and sharp eyes all show the demeanor of a strong man!

"So you ate a Devil Fruit? I didn't expect our Jorge to have the legendary fruit powers!"

"Emperor? He really looks like an indifferent emperor. No wonder my legs feel weak when I see his eyes!"

"Of course, we are all ordinary people, how can we be qualified to look at the emperor?"

"Our little Jorge has grown to be such a handsome young man! He was so cute as a kid It feels like just yesterday!"

"El Jorge! El Jorge!!"

The villagers immediately chanted El Jorge's name enthusiastically.

With all that talk, a village emperor was crowned today!

Eilie's eyes were full of love and affection, and she was completely smitten!

If Jorge is an emperor, then isn't she a queen?

"Ahem..."

"El Jorge, you must go to sea."

"After defeating Krieg, the overlord of East Blue, you have become the new overlord of East Blue. If you stay here, a steady stream of challengers will destroy this island."

"And with your power, you should go to a wider world!"

John who was rescued, severely ruined everyone's happiness.

Although, some driving and motivating words came out of his mouth. He also wanted to save his daughter.

Otherwise, with such a big body of three meters, his daughter would not be able to take El Jorge's pole and El Jorge would stab his only daughter to death!

"The emperor is going to sea. Let's get him a magnificent pirate ship." One villager shouted.

"I have food stored at home, I will move it here right away." another chimed it.

"Let me design the pirate flag! How about a skull with a crown? The Imperial Pirates!" Another one.

"This grandma doesn't want her fishing boat anymore, hang the pirate flag!"

The villagers were very busy.

Then, the confused El Jorge got his own pirate ship, the pirate flag, and went to sea!

"El Jorge, I will wait until you come back to marry me!"

Ellie stood on the beach and shouted reluctantly.

The girl's delicate and youthful face and playful little floral dress match the beautiful beach, forming a beautiful scenery.

"When I get the one piece treasure and become the Pirate King, I will come back and marry you!"

El Jorge stood at the stern of the boat, holding his hands in the shape of a loudspeaker, shouting loudly at her.

After coming far, El Jorge took a deep breath.

Although I don't know what happened.

First, I defeated Krieg in a daze.

In a daze, I set sail and became a pirate.

Inexplicably, I acquired the fetters of love and became the hope of the whole village.

In this case, let's just fight for the throne of One Piece!

The emotions have been brewing up to this point. If I don't have high ambitions, it will be a bit unreasonable!

.

.

.

New World.

World Economic News.

A reporter was excitedly holding a photo of El Jorge standing and scared Krieg on his knees.

"Big news, big news!"

"President, East Blue overlord Krieg was defeated by a 17-year-old young man!"

"This is the photo of the teenager that the Newsbird took."

"Tch*"

The reporter's voice suddenly stopped as if someone had strangled his neck!

His constant blabbering had made Morgans, who had already been uninterested, even more unhappy.

"When will you learn to tell the truth?"

He snatched the photo away.

The next moment, Morgans's voice suddenly stopped as if someone was strangling him!

In the photo, the embarrassed Krieg is kneeling on his knees, while the young man holding the girl is dismissive of him, his sharp eyes piercing his soul!

Just one glance and Morgans felt like he was struck by lightning!

One more look and I'll explode!

brush!

He threw the photo away suddenly and gasped for breath!

But after the scare, Morgans' eyes shone with excitement!

"What a ruthless character!"

"Just from the photos, there is such a horrible sense of oppression!"

"It's unimaginable how terrifying it would be to face this guy and look him in the eye!"

"The sea is going to change!"

"Even if Charlotte Linlin casts the soul spell, there is no such terrifying sense of oppression!"

"Build momentum for him! This will be the biggest news selling point of the century!" He ordered the reporter.

"Hahahahaha!"

Morgans laughed heartily.

He could already predict that this young man would turn the sea upside down!

And at the same time, his newspaper will completely sell out!

Morgans also has a little bit of evil in his heart.

'If I can be scared by this photo.

How will the characters on the sea react when they see this photo?'

"Yes, yes, President!"

The reporter picked up the photo tremblingly but did not dare to look at it again. His legs are still weak!

.

.

Ten minutes later.

A stack of information was placed in front of Morgans, which had the records of El Jorge's life.

It also includes information about the one-man Emperor Pirates who have just been at sea for two days.

He started giving suggestions for the headline-

"orphan."

"Arernandi El Jorge."

"Paramecia Emperor Fruit Power User!"

"Captain of the Imperial Pirates!"

"This is another dark horse from East Blue after Roger, can he become like Roger? No, he may be able to surpass Roger! Emperor El Jorge!"

"Just write it!"

The wings flapped heavily on the table, and Morgans roared with crazy excitement.

.

.

.

El Jorge: Acchoo! Is someone plotting on me?

_____

FIN.

Read ahead on http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

11