Chapter 6: Stop Provoking Him!
126 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, Captain."

Ace looked at El Jorge in disbelief.

He couldn't believe it.

The impoverished and easygoing commander in front of him is a ruthless and cruel pirate with a bounty of 100 million beli!

And with this shabby little fishing boat.

'The only crew member is still myself who was just picked up...'

No matter how you look at it, it has nothing to do with the big pirate with a bounty of 100 million beli!

"Um?!!!"

But that was it.

Time seems to be frozen at this moment!

A life-or-death crisis stirred Ace's mind. He detected that his life was in danger, and Conqueror's Haki automatically broke out!

Buzz——————

A powerful invisible aura swept across the entire venue!

The members of the Spade Pirates, who were originally frightened by El Jorge, fell down like wheat.

El Jorge's sense of oppression is too strong!

Under such strong pressure, Ace's potential exploded, and Conqueror's Haki poured out uncontrollably!

[El Jorge's Physical skills: a direct attack on the soul. The stronger the psychological quality, the stronger the sense of oppression.]

Ace grew up under Garp's iron fist of love and coupled with his carefree personality, his psychological quality is not that strong!

Anyone could guess that this fool Ace wouldn't be too surprised when Roger resurrected and appeared in front of him. He would still eat and drink like nothing big happened!

But it is precisely this weak psychological quality that allows Ace to endure the unimaginable oppression!

Everyone was collapsed by the mixture of Emperors gaze and Ace's haki, just Ace was managing to stay awake while El Jorge's abyss-like eyes seemed to swallow up his soul!

"what's with this situation?"

At the same time, a series of big question marks appeared above El Jorge's head.

He had not yet recovered from what Deuce had said.

Emperor El Jorge, a cruel and ruthless Pirate?

A bounty of 100 million Baileys?

When did I become so powerful?

It's obvious that I've only been at sea for three days, and I haven't even encountered any enemies!

And there is such a rumor going on....

Why is Ace looking so fucked-up? And why is he using his haki?

Using Conqueror's Haki to knock out your own teammates randomly—can't you play properly?

Fortunately, El Jorge had the Turtle Brand Conqueror's Haki! Specifically designed to prevent the intimidation and suppression of others' Conqueror's Haki.

Otherwise, he would be lying on the ground now by Ace's haki!

"Captain, stop staring at me and look away!"

Ace's anxious roar brought El Jorge back from his thoughts.

'Ah! All this mess because of my face?' El Jorge thought.

Ace wanted to look away but because of the Overlord's arrogance, he could not lower his head and accept El Jorge's gaze.

So he fell into a situation that he couldn't control.

'It's clear that I can't bear it, but I'm still unwilling to give in! Just look away you Captain!'

Donkey Ace can't hold it any longer and knelt on the floor.

"oh oh." El Jorge, who was a little scared about Ace's safety, quickly averted his eyes.

Ace's current state was really scary.

El Jorge was afraid that if he looked at Ace one more time, Ace would explode!

"Huff... Huff..."

Veins popped out on Ace's forehead, his whole body was wet with cold sweat, now out of breath, Ace smiled a little bitterly.

"You are really scary Captain, I now believe that you are a great pirate with a bounty of 100 million Beli, Captain."

This was the first time he had suffered a setback since going to sea.

As a Logia user who was invincible in East Blue, now he deeply feels his own insignificance!

The world is a very big place!

He couldn't even bear a look from the other party!

"Speaking of which, let's wake up your men first."

El Jorge spread his hands, jumped to the ship of the Spade Pirates, and began to visit his new ship.

The members of the Spade Pirates were also roughly thrown onto the deck by Ace.

Everyone was knocked awake on the spot.

"Ace, are you okay!"

"That guy killed us!"

The moment Deuce woke up, he pulled Ace and prepared to run.

First, he was so scared that he couldn't move, and then he was also stunned by Ace Conqueror's.

Now Deus can no longer resist at all.

Emperor El Jorge- that is a super newcomer that even Marine needs to consider the pros and cons before deciding whether to go to war!

He is simply not someone they can defeat!

"Don't worry, everyone, I have joined El Jorge's Imperial Pirates, and he is now everyone's captain."

Ace smiled to reassure everyone.

Hearing this shocking news, everyone in the Spade Pirates' jaws dropped to the ground in shock!

No, is it so outrageous?

That kind of being could actually become their captain?

Ace would actually surrender to others?

It was just a matter of catching a bird, why would such an outrageous thing happen?

It took them a long time to accept this fact.

But then, this super cool person who can defeat them all with just a gaze should be a good Captain, right?

Yes! They are stronger than before!

"Captain!"×N

Everyone cheered in unison.

The strong will be respected wherever they are.

Fool Ace finally did the right thing and found such a strong backer!

After following the emperor, they can call themselves ministers!

The El Jorge's ministers, why should we be afraid of others!?

"Young brothers, we are having a party to celebrate my joining this pirate group as a Captain!!"

El Jorge also led everyone to start the carnival on the spot!

"Yes!!"

....

After a brief contact.

Everyone discovered that this young man with a strong sense of oppression turned out to be an approachable and warm-hearted person!

The contrast is simply too great!

Although his face was still expressionless and his eyes were sharp.

"Let's change the pirate flag quickly!"

The pirates merrily replaced the hat and skull flag with the crown and skull flag.

The Emperor Pirates now sets sail!

.

.

.

With Deuce as the navigator, El Jorge is no longer a confused duck wandering around.

The pirate ship sails straight to Logue town, they must climb the Upside Down Reverse Mountain to enter the Grand Line!

....

A week passed like this.

A sunny morning.

"Captain, we have a situation, Shichibukai Dracule "Hawk Eyes" Mihawk has stopped in front of us, saying he wants to see you!"

Deuce broke into the captain's cabin in panic.

El Jorge, who was playing chess with Ace, felt his heart skip a beat when he heard this.

The fuck!?

Why is this guy Mihawk looking for me?

You're not here for a challenge, are you?

Although I have a bounty of 100 million beli and am nicknamed the Emperor, it is useless and I am just a paper tiger!

If he challenges me, wouldn't it be the end?

"*Sigh* I'll go out and take a look."

I definitely can't escape by hiding.

El Jorge stood up heartbroken and walked out expressionlessly.

But when this scene fell into the eyes of Ace and Deuce, the looks on their faces changed.

Deuce: "As expected of our captain, he can face the world's greatest swordsman without changing his expression!"

Ace: "This era belongs to El Jorge, I want to support him to become the Pirate king!"

"Ahem, Mihawk, what are you doing here?"

El Jorge stood on the bow of the ship and said forcefully.

If his face hadn't been paralyzed, his expression at this moment would have been like a girl in a gangbang movie!

I'm almost scared to death!

If he cuts me with his knife, there is no way to survive!

All the crew members: "As expected of the captain! Hahaha! You must not be a coward Hawkeyes! Come over here, Hawk eyes, and watch our captain chop off your head!"

El Jorge:? ? ?

No, you fools! stop provoking him!

______

Read ahead on

http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

7