Chapter 9: But I’M Really Just A Rookie!
54 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys!

Heh heh, You guys remember this scene in King vs Atomic Samurai?

(Iaian: "He is full of openings.... No.. He has no openings...")

______

On the Emperor Pirates' ship,

"It's today's newspaper!"

 Deuce enthusiastically raised a newspaper he had bought from the News Coo.

Although the newspapers of the past few days were unusually expensive, it was worth every penny when the protagonist was their captain!

"Let me see it, let me see it!"

Ace was the first to rush forward.

"The headline in the newspaper must be the captain again!"

"After all, we just did such a big thing yesterday!"

The members of the Imperial Pirates also put down what they were doing and gathered around.

Suddenly, Deuce exclaimed, "It's a brand new bounty! The captain's bounty must have increased again!"

As soon as they heard about the bounty, even the cold-eyed Hawkeye became interested, paying careful attention to the commotion on this side.

He was curious about how the Marines would define Anka, the man he acknowledged as his Captain.

Bounties were originally intended to intimidate pirates, but the Marines were too incompetent.

The arrogant pirates even started a bad habit of comparing bounty amounts,

Falling into internal conflicts, making a mockery of the initiative of the Marines.

In order to increase the bounty, they did everything possible, causing more havoc then previously.

"It's my bounty!" Ace pulled out his own bounty, and after seeing the numbers on it, he cheered.

"That's great, 100 million Berries!"

"Now I'm also a big pirate with a bounty over 100 million!"

Putting aside Ace, who was as happy as a child, everyone's gaze turned to another bounty.

The ruthless—ehm*—'handsome' face of Emperor El Jorge, his sharp gaze, and the dazzling string of numbers below.... a whole fking lot of zeroes...

"Unit, tens, one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, one million...(long pause)... one billion, one billion!"

The pirates chanted together, their voices growing louder and more unbelievable.

"2.1 billion bounty!"

"Uh— Eh? Eh? Eh?"

"A 2.1 billion Berries bounty?"

"Are you kidding us!!!"

"The captain seems to have set sail for less than half a month!"

"No wonder he's the captain, he's just too cool!" xN

Deuce and others were immediately filled with admiration.

One or two of them had stars in their eyes.

Someone even burst into tears for no apparent reason because of the success of his pirate career!

The captain is so powerful and our crew is so proud!

With such a powerful captain, we crew members have so much face!!!!!

"Tch* what an exaggerated crowd"

After getting the answer he wanted, Hawk-eye Mihwak closed his eyes again and stopped paying attention.

This situation was also expected by him.

After all, El Jorge is the captain of him.

If the Captain had too low a bounty, wouldn't that mean he wasn't being taken seriously?

"Wait! There is a new bounty on Mihwak's photo also!!"

But the next move by Deuce caught Hawkeye's attention again.

"Former Warlord, Hawkeye Mihawk, 3.5 billion Berries bounty!"

"Hww—"

Sounds of gasps filled the air.

This amount!

It could be said that Mihwak was truly the number one person below the Four Emperors!

"But wait...."

But soon, the crowd felt uneasy.

"Why! Are they drinking fake wine or something!?"

"The crew member's bounty is higher than the captain's?!"

"I-It's like reversing the natural order!"

"Damn Marines, if you don't increase Captain El Jorge's bounty to 3.6 billion, we'll dismantle Marine Headquarters!"

The members of the Emperor Pirates angrily roared.

As for Hawkeye, his blood also began to boil.

"Haa.. a new bounty on my head..."

"It's a feeling I haven't had in a long time..."

His excited face again shifted to its previous state.

But the corners of this mouth were lifted slightly.

He lay back in his chair and continued to rest.

Our Captain... A storm that could engulf the entire world is about to arrive!

"Oi, what is all this noise?"

El Jorge appeared from the cabin.

"H-Here Captain!"

And El Jorge also got to see his own reward order at this time.

"?????????? NANI?"

Fortunately, he has facial paralysis, otherwise he would never be able to hold on!

no no.

The Marine must have been doing cocaine or shit!

I can't even defeat the most ordinary pirates, and even Buggy the clown can beat me up.

A 2.1 billion Berry bounty? WTF! WTF! WTF!

Even a bounty of a hundred Berries was too much!

"As expected of our captain, he has become a great pirate with a bounty of 2.1 billion so quickly!"

The admiring eyes of his subordinates made El Jorge feel a bit dizzy, but also a bit frustrated.

He now understood how Buggy felt!

It was hard to get off a tiger!

But,

By the way, why did the situation become like this! ! !

He read all the titles under his picture,

<The strongest newcomer in eight hundred years!>

<The potential to surpass Roger the Pirate King!>

<Before even leaving East Blue, there is a reward of 2.1 billion berries!>

These titles were getting more and more exaggerated, all being pinned on him!

The whole world was singing his praises!

But the problem is that I am really just a noob!

W... w.. w... what should I do!? 

It's the feeling of you banging a hot chick in the night and waking up the next morning to find a video of you on pornhub in the trending section!

Plus everyone now calls you Daddy Sins.

Too much pressure!

"Look, the boss didn't react at all after seeing his own bounty!"

Some subordinates noticed El Jorge's expression and immediately exclaimed. 

"Of course, with a measly 2.1 billion Berry bounty, the boss doesn't even take it seriously!"

"Everything is within the boss's expectations. He remains calm even in the face of a collapsing mountain. The boss is such a stable. 'handsome' and reliable man!"

A group of people pulled El Jorge into a wild whirlwind of compliments.

El Jorge: "..."

This damn paralysed face.

Without doing anything, he was imagined by his subordinates to such an extent!

Forget it.

With things developing to this point, he'll take it step by step.

Face the enemy when they come; deal with the situation when it arises.

Anyway, he had Ace and Hawkeye to protect him, they would deal with the enemy and the enemy probably wouldn't even see his face!

Boom!

Suddenly, a loud noise, and the already rocking pirate ship shook even more violently.

The sudden tremor caused everyone to stagger.

"Boss, the ship hit something!" The helmsman exclaimed.

Hearing this, Deuce and the others tensed up.

Did they hit a reef?

Now in the vast sea, with no village in front and no shore behind, it would be troublesome if the ship was damaged.

"Don't worry, what you hit was me."

A chubby blue figure emerged from the water, wringing out his clothes.

"Sorry for any trouble I caused."

 He apologized politely to everyone.

The nickname of this chubby blue guy was known to almost everyone on the high seas.

A chivalrous figure, known as the Sea Knight!

One of the Seven Warlords!

"Knight of the Sea" Jinbe!

Seeing the newcomer, Deuce and his group of little brothers were shocked.

In just a week, they had encountered so many big shots!

___________

P.S. Liking the chapters so far?

Advance chapters- http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

3