Chapter 14: Research
144 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I strolled back home, I was a bit later out of the gates so didn't really run into anyone, but it gave me time to just have a look around at where I passed. There were a few small shops around, but this area seemed to mainly be sub-urban houses, I'm guessing there was a shopping district or something nearby. The walk to home from school was about 15 minutes, so quite a good house we had. I got to the door and opened it, nobody was home..ah right, both mum and dad worked later until about 5. So I had the house to myself, what to do..probably not throw a party, dunno anyone's contacts, hm.. Oh I should probably do some research, like I don't know anything about this world, oo wonder what kind of music they have..and maybe I should check out some of those sites too~

I headed up to my room, giving it a proper look, lovely royal purple walls, a wardrobe with a variety of good outfits, my bed and a desk, which was made for my size thankfully...although it did mean it looked like a fucking children's desk. And a laptop was on it, perfect! I sat down at my desk and opened the laptop, password, ummm. I thought, oh right Nixi420...that was a shit password I was definitely gonna have to make my accounts more secure. The laptop opened to the desktop screen, right so I had The Web, which had a spider icon, guessed that was a browser. I also had Mist, and after opening it I saw it was just like Steam, this felt like shopping at Aldi or something. There were a few games, I'd check those out later, but overall not to many things downloaded.

I opened The Web and checked what tabs were open, there was Metube, good lord the alternate universe was not good with names, Cunnect, which seemed to be a social media site, hmm I should definitely post some stuff to there and MonHub, which was..yep, it was just the hub. Just gonna, bookmark that for later. Lets just focus on Cunnect for now. Ok so looking at my profile, gods it was awful. I had my birthday and that was it, not even a profile pic. Right we had to change that. Oh wait I'd have to put on a real cute outfit, gotta look fucking good for my first post afterall!

I hopped off my seat with eagerness, throwing open my wardrobe, hmm I'd want something casual yet hot, booty shorts were a definite, hm actually. I checked myself out in the mirror, yeah this outfit was fucking perfect, booty shorts and black crop top. I grabbed my phone and angled it so I was looking up at the camera and made a peace sign, hm, yep that'd do! I set it as my profile picture and got back on the laptop. Oh I should see if Lia or Nyshia have accounts. Just a quick search and yep, Lia had an account, she mainly seemed to post images of cool places or food, not too many of herself sadly, I followed her and looked for Nyshia. She was quite easy to find, and oh wow. She had a few photos but they were all gorgeous, mainly her trying on different outfits, and she was hot in all of them, I followed her but didn't favorite her older photos, didn't want to appear creepy afterall! Though one photo did catch my eye, Nyshia seemed to have painted her scales, so rather than being iridescent they were black with a red tinge to them, the tag mentioned..Spirits Crossing?..hm, Oh it was probably some holiday, shit I had to research that stuff!

I kept Cunnect open in one tab, just to keep an eye out for any notifications as I opened Glaas, their version of Google I guess. Ok, so, Spirits Crossing, hmm, oh that's interesting. I scrolled through a few results. So, it seemed kind of similar to Halloween, like people dressed up in outfits, however the major difference was that ghosts actually crossed over, although their intentions were quite lewd. The holiday seemed to be a sort of competition, people would walk around in sexy outfits and try to seduce ghosts, or each other, it was the one day of the year where going outside nude was allowed. Oh I had to get in on that when the time came around. Sadly it seemed to happen at the end of autumn, and it was currently the end of winter, that weird stage where its getting warm but not technically spring. Hm what other holidays were there.

I spent a while researching, so it seemed like there were 3 main holidays, in spring there was a big fertility festival, for, obvious reasons. In autumn there was the Spirits Crossing, and at the end of the year there was Year's End, which seemed to combine Christmas and New Year's Eve. On the day of Year's End there were parties and gift giving, and in the night was when big festivals and shows happened. All together couldn't wait til this stuff started happening! It all looked so fucking fun! 

I got a little ding from the Cunnect tab, oh Nyshia followed me back and sent a DM!

'Hey Nixi, you ok? Heard about the whole deal with the potion' Oh don't tell me those bitches started a rumor or some shit, I quickly responded.

'Yes I'm fine, dealt with it, but who told you?' Gods please tell me the entire fucking school didn't know.

'Oh those cunts Birel and Ara were talking about it, but don't worry nobody gives a shit what they say' Birel and Ara must be those fucking bitches that spiked the potion, good to hear they were popular though.

'That's a bit of a relief, So what are you doing right now?' 

'Oh literally nothing, bored out of my mind, you?' Hm, since Nyshia did know I was reincarnated, couldn't hurt to talk to her about my research

'Eh I'm kinda bored too, I've been doing some research into some of the things here, like the holidays, can't wait for Spirit's Crossing!'

'Oh forgot you wouldn't really know too much about those, and trust me you'll love Spirit's Crossing, my family always throw great parties for it before the spirits cross over, and there's a costume competition at school, oh it's a brilliant day!' Ohh fuck yes I've always wanted to go to a rager! Fuck autumn could not come soon enough.

'Well since we both got like, no shit to do, know any good games?' Yeah as fun as research was, it got kinda boring after a bit, gaming on the other hand was fucking lit. Nyshia took a while longer than usual to respond, hm guess she was thinking.

'Oh yeah got a new one that came out on Mist, it's called File your taxes simulator!' ..What?

'Is that really a good game?'

'Nah I was kidding, you a fan of farming games?' Hm, I'll admit never actually played them, but then again a farming simulator could be fun, so why the fuck not.

'Never played one but lets try it'

'Perfect, add me on Mist, name's SlitheryNyshi' Oh that name was fucking adorable, I went onto Mist and checked my account name, Nixi123, ok first things first I made my password more secure and then changed my Profile name, NixiSpixy, much cooler. I sent Nyshia a friend request and got a game key soon after for..Monster girl ranch..it was a fucking porn farming simulator good lord. I began downloading into the game before I opened it.

The game seemed to have no story, not that I minded, and I accepted the invite to Nyshia's game..shit I had to make a character now. Fuck this was always the hardest part, especially when they had so many options, I mean I could be just an elf, minotaur, goblin, lamia, fuck too many choices. Aha! My saving grace! The random character button! I clicked the button and the game spat out for me a total fucking hunk of a girl. She was an elf but was fucking built, holy shit I wanted this character to crush my skull between those muscular thighs, it was perfect.

The game itself played like a standard farming sim, you tended to the fields, raised animals and that was about it, it was really relaxing. And kinda hot given that instead of animals you had hot cowgirls to milk and chat with, and stuff like centaurs to pull the farming equipment. It seemed that me and Nyshia were working on the same farm, though I had the option of starting my own if I wanted..hm perhaps later, I was just gonna enjoy this and hang out with her.

This was fucking lovely.

7