Chapter 1 : Another World
264 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

"Ahhh ..."

Eric realized that he was lying on the grass. He raised his hand and covered his eyes with it, to block the sunlight. He slowly sat down, and looked around only grassland. He stood and could see the forest in the distance.

"Where is this?"

"Is it true that I was revived?"

Eric looked at his palm, and felt his body feel warm, then put his hand on his chest

"It’s ticking"

So I'm really alive again...

Eric looked up to the sky hoping to see the figure that brought him to life.

"Whoever you're, I sincerely thanks for you, if I have a chance to meet you again, and I'll gratitude in a more appropriate way."

Eric looked himself again.

"Why do I feel like something is empty?"

"Is this regret?"

"If this is regret, isn't this too much for myself, regret for everyone huh ..."

Eric hopes he can remember his previous life, to fill this regret. But he only knew from the god's explanation that he was a magus and came from the earth ...

"Oh yeah, the stone? Where's it?"

Eric felt his pants and clothes but didn't see the stone mentioned before.

"Where's it? Didn't I hold it in my hand before moving? Didn't he say it was something important?"

Eric searched around him, hoping that the stone would fall around him, but there was only grass.

"Alright, just forget about the stone, where's this first?"

"Is this the same world as where I lived before?"

Eric feels the energy around him, is this energy that was told before as the energy used by the magus.

"But ... I really don't remember how to use it ... haahhh"

Eric sighed, because of his inability, he could only see around him.

"Where am I going? To the forest or to the other direction"

Eric thought. he had to find another human, he hoping that this world had humans to live in.

"Aaahhhhh" Eric hear a scream from inside the forest,

Eric looked towards the forest,

"Is it from the forest? That sounds like a human scream?"

Eric run towards the forest, after a few minutes he arrived at the edge of the forest. He saw a group of people running out of the forest in a hurry.

"yhe urn, aop ynag oyu rhe?"

Eric didn't understand what the man was saying, it was really strange language, but he knew one thing, he had to run. He ran with them...

"hjk dsh fkdj aser oir?"

"What are you saying man?"

"?" That person also felt strange with what Eric said, it seems like he doesn't use language from this continent, is he from the middle continent? Because of his clothes he looks like a nobleman.

Eric looked back, he could see a bunch of creatures like cats on earth, but this animal had two tails and there was something protruding on its forehead,

'What is that? Are those horns? '

After being run away from the forest, the animal doesn't chase anymore. After looking around it looks safe to rest they stop running and sit exhausted.

Eric looked at the young man beside him who had previously run together. He knows they can't communicate,

'should i stay with them?'

The young man beside, took out some food from the bag he was carrying; he held it out to Eric,

'Is it for me?'

Eric saw the young man beside him, and pointing his finger at himself. Then the young man nodded his head while chewing food next to him.

'Seems... okay to eat'

After he felt his stomach fills up a little. Eric looked up as if he was getting dark, he didn't notice as they ran...

Eric saw a middle-aged man who was some distance from him, like he looked around? , then the middle-aged man talked with the others...

'What're they talking about; can't anyone help me about this?'

'can I learn their language?'

'Didn't the previous god use something like blue light?'

Eric was deep in his thought. After the young man and middle-aged man finished them talking, the middle-aged man went to collect wood around. While the young man set up something that looked like a tent.

'Are we going to spend the night here?'

After it was getting dark, the middle-aged man lit a bonfire in front of the tent, the young man walked over to Eric and pointed at the tent and gave him some sign language.

'So they asked me to sleep with them in the tent, isn't safe outside?'

Eric followed them and he looked inside the tent

'Apparently this is very broad'

He saw the boy who ran with them too before, 'like he was already asleep'

Besides himself, young men, middle-aged men, and a boy there is 1 more person in the tent he is a girl, he is at the end of the tent.

'Are they family?'

Eric decided to take his place near the tent door, he was still not sure, what if they wanted to do evil to him when he fell asleep ?, Eric could only sit and watch the others talking and chatting in the tent.

At midnight, he still could not fall asleep; he just lay in a tent. Eric saw that every few hours they would take turns guarding in front of the tent, sometimes middle-aged men and sometimes young men, and sometimes the little boy who looked to be 13 years old. When the boy's turn stood guard outside, Eric decided to come out and accompany him.

The boy was surprised when he saw Eric coming out of the tent, he seemed to have noticed something and took a cup of water that looked like a bottle, filled another smaller cup with the water, and then handed it to Eric.

'drink?'

Eric picked it up, smelled the water

'Hmm ... coffee smell?'

The boy sat back and smiled at Eric, Eric saw him again and thought to himself,

'He looks like saying, how was that? Does it taste good? '

Afterwards Eric looked into the night sky,

'Is the sky here the same as the sky on earth?'

Eric saw that there were two big balls in the night sky, and there were lots of stars twinkling above them, it was very beautiful.

'What the heck, two moons? How do they rotate and revolution towards this world? and I just realized whether a day is equal to 24 hours? And how is the calendar calculation in this world? Like there is a lot I have to learn’

After the boy's turn ended, Eric also returned and fell asleep in the tent.

That’s how Eric's first night in another world passed.

The next day...

Eric woke up and looked around,

'Yeah ... I'm in another world, and now I'm alive ...'

Eric saw the others bring down the tent; yesterday he didn't help them set it up he felt guilty,

'I'd better help them bring down the tent'

"Hey".

Eric called out to the young man, who spoke with him yesterday,

Eric gestured to his tent, and signaled to let himself help the young man. The young man nodded his head with a smile as if happy to be working with Eric.

Eric saw the girl before taking  out various dry foods like yesterday from her bag.

'Do they divide the food in rotation? Yesterday belonged to the young man and now to this girl '.

'Uh ... the girl look at me'

The girl then distributes her food to others, she also leaves one more. Then pointing at Eric and food, I could see his face was slightly flushed.

'Is that for me?'

'Is she shy to give it directly to me? Or maybe she is afraid of me? '

I approached and accepted it.

After everyone ate, Eric followed the others on the trip. It looks like they will go somewhere.

***

They have been traveling for 4 days, resting at night, eating in the morning and evening. Fortunately They didn't meet monsters like cats in the forest...

'Wow ...'

I can see it in front of me there is a very large city fortress; the walls are estimated to be tens of meters, and the buildings inside look very large with heights exceeding the city walls.

'I didn't expect there to be a city this big'

Maybe if Eric remembers that on earth, there are many buildings bigger than this, how would his reaction.

'But somehow I don't have a picture of life on earth? But I know the common logic's ... I just realized ... that means I haven't lost the things in my subconscious that are considered common logic's? '

'But why don't I remember magic? Is it because magic wasn't common in my previous world? '

"Hey"

Eric realized from his mind, when the young man next to him patted Eric's shoulder and invited him to continue the journey to the city.

'Well, I'll think about it after I can communicate with them, there is a lot that I must learn'.

When we arrived at the city gate, there was a long queue. The guard seemed to ask everyone who came in to touch the blue crystal ball, which was on the guard's table, and they began to talk.

'Looks like they're checking identity? Then what about me? Is this really alright? '

Their turn arrived, Eric saw the young man touch a blue ball and he then talked to the guard, after which he was let in and given an object like an identification card I guess? Then middle-aged man, before the man touched the ball he gave a card that seemed to his identity. This shows that he has been here, that is what I thought. Now

'it's my turn.'

"xnte !!!"

"I don't understand what you're saying, but all I know is I have to touch this blue ball, right?"

* shua *

I was surprised because there was my name and my identity appear on the blue ball.

6