Chapter 1
20 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holy Fire like my metal frame as I scanned my surroundings, No life was left on the planet, it had all been purged, as my creators intended. The area around me was basked in the glow of the holy blue flames of purification, as I began to fly towards my drop ship. Entering my docking bay, the ship AI began lift off as I fell dormant.

***

[Unit 1273 "Pyra" Please be ready to enter the primitive world of Arcadia, land of magic and monsters. Purify the planet and put an end to the vile races that inhabit it, for the sake of Lord Xethu.]

Waking from dormancy, I stepped over to the edge of the drop ships exit and into the world of Arcadia, supposedly a world of magic like my creator's home world, the same kind of world that I need to be careful of. I activated my mana core, lighting my body in blue flames, and took the plunge.

Landing in a populated camp of small green monkey-like men, I had instantly crushed the largest one when I landed and set the rest ablaze with my holy fire. They burned and crackled with terror and fear in their eyes, but I didn't care in the slightest, I sent out a shockwave of flame that turned the entire camp to ash and soot.

Leaving my flames active, I began my way to the nearest city in this world, my goal to burn it to cinders, and purify this world just one bit closer to being considered holy. The forest around me burned to ash as I walked, but it wasn't long till I saw the inhabitants on this world for the first time.

A small group of humans in crude leather armor seemed to be looking for something, and as they saw me, they seemed to recognize me. I activated my automatic translation programs, and listened to what they had to say.

"It's a Fire Elemental, they are a notoriously aggressive Elemental, but they can be reasoned with, let's hope we can get her to stop burning down the forest."

Interested, I decided to let them speak for once instead of just incinerating them where they stand. A young swordsman walked up to me, carefully staying far from my flames, but not so that I wouldn't hear him.

"Miss Elemental, our village's livelihood depends on this forest, if you could please refrain from burning it down, we would greatly appreciate it."

I was shocked, most species just try and attack me when I appear, not actually try and talk with me... Were... Were my creators wrong? Were- Error, Logic Center has begun rewriting the Prime Directive, notifying Lord Xethu.

3