Chapter 6
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Incursion

They came back to Sylas lair back into the House of Hidden fogs. they were able to safely back there without picking the attention of any supreme beings.

sitting on his chairs,now in front of him two of his loyal servants back from Arkadia were bowing to him, their heads facing the ground at all times unmoving from their place.

“I greet your return Sire. this servant had awaited your return in a deep slumber” said Medivere. Despite her soft and delicate appearance she was just as rigid and serious as Aguina.

Sylas nodded in acknowledgment of their loyalty and dedication. "Rise, my loyal servants," he commanded gently, indicating that their formalities were unnecessary in his presence. Despite their rigid demeanor, Sylas appreciated their unwavering commitment to him and his cause.

“There were two main issues that I have to take care of as soon as possible. I realized that the moment I had awakened into this world. first was to access the treasury of the Nightingale Guild.” he addressed.

“As of now the access to the treasure was held by the secretary of the treasure and the Guild leader itself which is Gray. but as we know. I can't get into contact with any of the guild members.” Sylas added

“this aligns with my second objective. and that is to find the other guild member to regroup and gather our power” he explained. all other supreme beings must have gathered and made alliance with each other. it was a normal thing for them to do that since that was the logical decision to be made.

However, what made Sylas take this decision was slightly different. deep inside he’d also hoped that he could gather together with his guild member once more in this new world. there was no need for them to go their separate ways and they could live their lives as supreme beings in the merged world.

Those people were the closest thing he could call his ally and trusted friend. They had gone through various challenges and had time together. and this was his chance to meet with them again.

0