Khal’el
387 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a red planet, in one city, in one hospital. There was a woman lying in bed, a nervous man pacing around her, trying to comfort her. 

"Sweetheart, just a little longer, everything will be okay. Deep breath in and out. Stay calm."

"If you don't want to jump out the window, then shut up!!"

As the woman screamed, the man startled, cowered, and began to hide behind the nurse.

The woman started screaming in pain. The doctor reassured her, 

"Don't worry, ma'am, it'll be over in a minute."

"You said that an hour ago!"

This went on for about half an hour. Until, beside the woman's screams, something else started to scream. It was a little baby, with blue skin, slowly opening one big eye. The doctor wiped sweat from his forehead. He placed the baby in an egg-shaped container. The container began to fill with fluid, and the baby stopped crying. It slept peacefully. The doctor handed the container with the baby inside. The woman smiled sweetly and hugged the container. She looked at her husband with her golden eye.

"Darling, what will her name be?"

The man, smiling at his newborn child, replied,

 "Her name will be Kam'zul."

Both parents embraced the container and smiled.

...

The red sphere you're looking at is a planet called Khal'el. A planet with vast red plants, its gravity is 19.807 m/s squared. (Note: Ten times greater than Earth.)

There aren't many species on this planet, due to one species called Shen'la. A humanoid species characterized by their lightly blue skin, elongated pointed ears, and their most important feature, one big eye.

Shen'la is a highly advanced species, colonizing their entire solar system. They orbit around a blue sun with five planets. One of them is the planet of our main character.

...

In a house on the planet Khal'el, stood three Shen'la, standing over an egg-shaped container. They observed their newest family member. There was a woman with a golden eye. On her right stud tall man two and a half meters tall with a blue eye, and between them stood a little child with a golden eye. The boy tugged at his mother's clothing.

"Mom, how long will she be in that egg?"

The mother knelt down to be eye level with him.

"This container is nurturing your little sister. She'll be there for about a year; you were in this chamber too. Just wait a while and than you can play with her."

The little Shen'el just nodded and a smile formed on his face. There was a spark of excitement in his eye.

"Yeah, I can't wait."

A hand landed on his head and began ruffling his hair; it was his father. He started laughing.

"Hahaha, this is my little son, I'm so proud of you. You'll watch over your little sister and be her big role model."

A flame ignited in the boy's eyes.

"Yes, I won't disappoint you, dad, mom."

The parents smiled. The mother gave her husband a seductive look, came to him, and stroked his hand. Then she returned her gaze to their son.

"Kam'ra, you should go out with your friends and play Urzunal. Your father and I have quite an appetite for sex, so you can take your time."

Kam'ra just smiled and nodded. He ran out and before closing the door, he smiled at his parents and bid farewell.

"Mom, Dad. I'm going out with my friends. Enjoy yourselves."

Mom just smiled at Kam'ra, their son, and waved at him.

"Yes, don't worry, we'll enjoy it a lot. Now go. Bye, bye."

Kam'ra ran towards the park, with his friends. He didn't forget his mother's teachings. Always when crossing the street, be careful of hovercars. Just before he could look, someone called out to him.

"Kam'ra, wait for me."

Kam'ra turned around and saw a green-haired boy running towards him. It was his friend. He just smiled.

"Zem'ul, hey, the others are already in the park. We have to hurry. Otherwise, they'll start playing Urzunal."

Both boys started walking to the park.

...

..

.

(Some time later)

(In the Kam family)

In bed lay two Shen'la, their blue bodies covered only by a blanket. Both were out of breath. They were Kam'ra's parents, who had just finished about an hour of passionate sex. The woman, named Kam'tzu, got out of bed. And began to speak to her husband, with a smile on her face. Her husband's name was Kam'op.

"Honey, what would you like for dinner? Our son will be back soon."

Kam'op just grumbled, unable to decide. All he wanted now was peace and sleep. Unable to decide, he left it to his wife.

"I'll leave it to you tonight, my golden-eye."

Kam'tzu chuckled and started walking to the kitchen, completely naked. Kam'op couldn't resist looking at her from behind. His wife had a great body, after all, he was just a man and besides, she was his wife.

Kam'op just didn't want his wife to see him because it would lead to more sex, and let's say, Kam'op had already shot all his bullets. He didn't want to be sucked dry.

After a few minutes, Kam'op decided to get up and go see his newly born daughter. She was still in the container. He couldn't wait to see her outside the container. Although the container was transparent, he couldn't touch her.

Then Kam'op smelled the kitchen. He couldn't wait for dinner, after this marathon he had with his wife, he felt very weak.

As Kam'op looked at the container, in which his daughter was, he heard someone opening the door.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!"

Then Kam'ra entered the living room and sat down next to his father. His father looked at him. He saw how his son was looking at the container.

"Dad, can I hold my sister for a while, please?"

Kam'op looked at the container and hesitated for a moment whether it was okay. Then he slowly started moving the container into Kam'ra's hands.

"Be careful with it, son, you have to hold her firmly, don't forget to support her with one hand."

Kam'ra took his sister, who was in the container, into his arms. He looked at his sister and a small smile appeared on his face.

After a while, they heard a voice from the kitchen. "Dinner is ready."

Kam'ra returned his sister to the arms of his father. Both of them went to the kitchen, where delicious food portions lay on the table. They both dove into dinner.

It was a beautiful dinner. Fun, Kam'ra described his adventures with his friends. Then his parents began to talk about their wonderful sex they had.

...

Shen'la is an advanced race, peaceful without any warriors or combat sports. They don't lie.

They say everything as it is. They're not afraid to speak about anything in front of anyone.

This is the planet Khal'el. One of the five planets inhabited by Shen'la.

(End of a chapter)

20