Volume 05 Chapter 07
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before me stands a demoness who introduces herself as Ouka-san, smiling warmly at me, yet there's an underlying sense of significance in her demeanor.

 

 "Ah... How do you do? I am Elraina."

 

 Regardless of the nature of the encounter, it's a first meeting with Ouka-san, so after introducing myself, I bow politely to complete the greeting. However, Ouka-san covers her mouth with her hand, seeming amused, and chuckles.

 

 "Oh? Weren't you referred to as El-El earlier?"

 

 Gulp!?

 

 The moment she mentions the nickname bestowed by Mii-san, I find myself shrugging my shoulders, making a face as if I had just bitten into a bitter bug. Ouka-san seems to find this amusing, as she smiles.

 

 "Well, leaving that aside, what a charming maid outfit you have~. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy just looking at it~"

 

 Oh, charming!!?

 

 "H-how!?"

 

 Upon being told so, my body reacts involuntarily! I can feel my face, my face getting hot! What!?

 

 "You think she's just as I described her, don't you?"

 

 "Yes, she's indeed as cute as you described! I really want her as my little sister."

 

 "Aww, so cute~!!"

 

 With my face burning red, she comes around behind me and starts hugging me and nuzzling against my cheek.

 

 "Ahh~! Your skin is so smooth, I envy you~! I could stay like this forever!"

 

 I thought there might be something about her. I had that feeling, but I was mistaken. She's like Alifa-san.

 

 "And these breasts! At first glance, they seem modest, but once you touch them, you can feel the volume!"

 

 Ouka-san grabs hold of my chest with both hands and starts squeezing, causing me to involuntarily bend forward, my face turning crimson!

 

 "Hey!? What are you suddenly doing!? Stop it, nya~!"

 

 "Oh my~? Is this spot good?"

 

 While saying so, she massages even more vigorously than before, causing me to weakly kneel on the spot.

 

 "Hehe, my technique seems to feel good, doesn't it?"

 

 "Uuuughhhhh.... P-please stop..."

 

 Doing something like this in front of royalty is impolite! If I don't stop now, I don't know how they'll react! Or rather, I'm scared of angering the royalty!

 

 "Is this spot good...? Reincarnator-san."

 

 "Wha!?"

 

 Upon hearing the muttered words, I involuntarily widen my eyes and stare at Ouka-san.

 

 H-how does she know I'm a reincarnator?

 

 As I'm bewildered by this thought, Ouka-san whispers in my ear without changing her cheerful expression.

 

 "Hehehe, don't look so surprised. Apart from us, no one else here knows you're a reincarnator, so relax."

 

 Only Ouka-san knows that I'm a reincarnator, while the kings don't... What does that mean?

 

 "I'll explain later, so please put on a normal expression for now."

 

 "...U-understood."

 

 I want to ask her right away why she knows, but I can't let the kings find out, so I force a smile, but it's painfully obvious even without looking in a mirror.

 

 "S-so, could you stop now, please?"

 

 "Yes, you're right. It's about time we parted ways before we're noticed."

 

 Saying so, Ouka-san steps away from me and then approaches me to talk.

 

 "Well then, since we're done with the standing talk, let's sit down and have a chat."

 

 "Ah, yes."

 

 As Ouka-san extends her hand, I take it, and as if prompted by Ouka-san, I head towards the table.

 

 "I'm sorry. Because I was playing around, I took up your time."

Volume 05 Chapter 07

 

"No, it's just that when you see El Elle's adorable figure, anyone would feel the same. Even I thought, 'Should I join in and play too?'" Lady Ainya, please stop. I mean, remember the awful time I had when I barged into the inn before!

 

"Maybe I'll join in on the fun now?" Lady Ainya said, approaching me with suggestive gestures. The moment I saw her, I recalled the fear from that day and shivered, unable to move.

 

How many times is she going to do this to me now!? When is she going to attack!? I... I... Don't come near meeeee!

 

"Ow!? Ouch!!? M-Ma, Mayra!? Don't grab my hand so hard because it hurts!!? And why are you even grabbing me!?"

 

"Oh my, my dear, were you not gazing at El Elle-san's bosom being fondled by Ouka-san with lecherous eyes? Being infatuated with another girl over your beloved wife, it's jealousy, isn't it?"

 

While I was mimicking a famous scene from JoJo, across from Lady Ainya, the queen was gripping the king's hand with her fingertips, wearing a smile that exuded intimidation, making it clear she was angry.

 

"Cheating? You're going to cheat on El Elle-sama? As for me, I think it's more appropriate to welcome her as our daughter rather than as a second queen. Yes, indeed! Hey, why don't you meet our son next time? Let's have tea together and discuss marriage and other matters."

 

Didn't she just try to mention engagement?

 

"Your Majesty, that's not a good idea. There's a difference in status between El Elle and the prince... And besides, my plans would end here."

 

I didn't understand the last part, but I agreed with Alifa-san. Being royalty is too much for me.

 

"Well, with your achievements and looks, I think it'll be fine... But still..."

 

"But don't you have to undergo education to become royalty? How long do you think it'll take for El Elle to receive education and become a queen? I estimate it'll take at least six years."

 

"Well... If she works hard, she should be able to manage in about half that time."

 

Half? No, less than a third!? How can you come up with such a figure!?

 

"If you're thinking of cramming education... I think El Elle will dislike it."

 

"G-Got to avoid that, right!?"

 

Wait, was I about to be subjected to extreme education!? Terrifying!!

 

"Then should we give up on making El Elle royalty?"

 

"I can't give up! I want a daughter like her!! And I want grandchildren like El Elle too!"

 

As Lady Ainya laughed carelessly, leaning back in her chair, Mayra-san, looking a bit annoyed, stood up from her chair and leaned on the table with both hands, glaring at each other.

 

This is getting out of hand. In that case!

 

"Um, excuse me!?"

 

I gathered my courage and started speaking to the two of them, and Lady Ainya and the queen turned their attention towards me simultaneously.

 

"What's this about 'a talk'?" I stated firmly. As I thought that, both of them seemed to realize something, straightened their posture, readjusted themselves, and then turned to face me.

 

"Ah, sorry. I got too heated and forgot."

 

Volume 05 Chapter 07

 

   "Indeed. Welcoming Miss Elruel into the royal family seems to require preparation. Let us extend the invitation for the next opportunity. If she wishes to become my son's bride, she is welcome at any time."

 

   "Absolutely not, becoming royalty is out of the question!!"

 

   As I thought this silently and shook my head, Lady Ainya's laughter reached my ears. Probably laughing at me, but I continued to shake my head without care because I absolutely wanted to refuse the invitation. Then, *ahem*!? A deliberate cough was heard.

 

   "Well, let's set aside your conversation for now. Please both take a seat."

 

   As instructed by the king, I tried to sit down, but there was only one chair available. So, I offered the chair I was sitting on to Miss Ouka and took out a folding chair from the storage to sit on.

 

   "Wow! What a convenience!"

 

   "Well, it's one of my abilities. But more importantly, what is the request you wish to make?"

 

   I'd better be evasive; too much explanation might reveal my true intentions.

 

   "Hmm, I believe you've already guessed, but let me say it. Would you be willing to escort Lord Ouka, the goodwill ambassador from the Magic Kingdom of Kushuu?"

 

   So, the Magic Kingdom is called Kushuu. I didn't know that. But that's not the point.

 

   "Um, I don't mind escorting her, but may I ask a question?"

 

   "Ah, of course."

 

   "She is a goodwill ambassador from the Magic Kingdom, correct?"

 

   "Yes, that's right. I can assure you of that."

 

   "Then, there should be escorts, right? Why aren't they here?"

 

   Perhaps those who were supposed to escort her got injured along the way and couldn't continue, so they're asking me for help.

 

   "They are waiting in the next room."

 

   "Ah, I see."

 

   They didn't come here to make that kind of request. Then why are they asking me to be the escort?

 

   "Is that all you wanted to ask?"

 

   "No, there's one more thing I'd like to ask."

 

   "One more thing?"

 

   "Yes, why are you asking me to be the escort?"

 

   That's the part I'm most puzzled about.

 

   "Well, that's because..."

 

   "...Because..."

 

   Duke Valdeck spoke seriously, and I listened intently, not wanting to miss a word.

 

   "It's because it's her own wish."

 

   "...Huh?"

 

   I couldn't understand. I stared at Duke Valdeck, as if wanting to ask what he meant.

0