Rebirth
119 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucien watched the small pop-up screen with seething rage. The woman beside him held her breath. The screen replayed his memories; his ups and downs, his greatest achievements, his many heartbreaking losses. All in all, a balanced, yet unfulfilled life. 

"Why are you showing me this?" Lucien narrowed his eyes at the woman. 

"Simple. Your world has grown becoming and repetitive. Humans grow old and settle into a endless loop for the rest of their lives. There is no excitement in your world anymore." She replied. 

"I'm sorry to hear that," he sneered daringly. For all he knew, the woman was was diety with unparalleled power. And yet, he couldn't bring himself to respect her. Maybe it was because of his bad history with women in his life, or maybe he just had a disdain for her.

For a second, the blonde woman blinked. Then, she broke out in fits of laughter. "Fuck. You're one crazy son of a bitch, aren't you? Nobody, and I mean nobody, else would dare to speak to a **God** in such a way." She remarked. 

Lucien frowned, "Whatever. Let's get this over with. Am I going to Hell or Heaven?" 

"Neither," said the woman.

Now, it was Lucien's turn to blink. "What?" He asked. 

The woman sighed and leaned against the bed she was resting on. "I'm not repeating myself." Then, she cleared her throat and began, "I'm sending you back to Earth. 18 years into the past." 

"You're sending me back to my teenage years?" Lucien inquired. 

"Yep. I'm also going to give you a little gift. All you need to do is have some debauchery-filled fun. I'll be watching," 

And with those final words, the blonde woman flicked her worst, and Lucien was sent flying from the dimensional plane.

—————-‐—————

"Gah," Lucien groaned as he stirred awake from his nap. His eyelids fluttered as he struggled to adjust to the bright specks of sunlight peeking in from his window. With another groan, and lumber steps, he shut the blinds.

"Fuck. Where am I?" He sat back down, before examining the dim room. Small and confining, he thought. The perfect adjectives for his bedroom. 

"Lucien. Come get breakfast," came a powerful, yet gentle voice from downstairs. Lucien recognized the voice instantly. How could he forget his mother's voice.

"I — I'm actually back in the past," the words sounded nonsensical just coming out of his mouth. And yet, he truly was eighteen years in the past. His toned and energetic body was testament to that.

"Lucien. Hurry, or you'll be late for classes," the voice said again, this time sounding more demanding.

Lucien rushed to his feet, and examined the familiar bedroom once again. His computer, televisionv, and and bed were all in their exact position.

Though he was confused, Lucien could not ignore the excitement bubbling up inside his stomach. Now that he truly was in the past, he could leverage the vast knowledge of the future for his own gain.

"Lucien! I won't say it again. Come downstairs and get breakfast, you brat." His mother's voice was dripping with subtle anger and frustration.

Lucien reached out to grab some clothes from his wardrobe. A blue t-shirt, black pants, and a white hoodie. 

Before long, Lucien was racing down the steps of his house, passing by the familiar room. 

As he stepped foot inside the kitchen, he was hit with the sight of his mother. The pillar of his dysfunctional household, and a trophy wife in the truest sense. Marilyn, he bit his lip.  

Lucien's mother was on the older side, and yet she managed to age like fine wine. A curvaceous body that withstood the test of time. Her hair was an exotic shade of red, reaching down to her bountiful ass. She was sporting a small t-shirt that strained against her ample bust. 

Marilyn had an amazing figure, thanks to many years of exercise and a sprinkle of luck. 

"You're late, young man. What were you even doing up there? I called you like five times." She rested her hands by her hips, puffing out her chest. The act, meant to display anger, only put her well-rounded boobs on display. 

"Sorry mom," Lucien scratched the back of his head, giving a sheepish smile. 

Marilyn sighed, "Fine, whatever. Just sit down and eat. I'm going to work, so eat fat if you don't want to walk to school." 

Lucien nodded, and strolled down to the round table where his family usually ate their meals. Marilyn spun around to continue her work on the dishes, allowing her son a graceful view of her bubbly ass, which her small skirt did little to contain. 

"Where's Mari?" Lucien inquired, surprised by the peace and quiet gained gained from his older sister's absence. 

"Went on a run. She said she'll grab a Uber to school," Marilyn hummed a playful tune as she resumed with the cleaning. 

"Has Dad gone to work?" Lucien asked, in between chewing. 

Marilyn nodded, allowing a sigh to leave her lips. "He said he has a business trip, so he'll be gone for a few weeks. Maybe even longer," 

"..." 

"Lucien, could you — " Marilyn paused as she felt a pair of hands wrap around her from behind. She attempted to turn around, but was held down by a firm grip. 

"Lucien?" The older woman gasped. "What — What are you doing?" 

"Nothing," He said, his voice filled with a innocent undertone. Lucien reveled in the height advantage he held over his mother, and the way her body squirmed under his embrace. 

"Stop — I have to finish clean — " she paused once more as she felt something poke her ass. "Sweetie?" She cried.

"Calm down, mom. It is so bad for me to want to hug my mother?" Lucien pushed up against his mother, effectively hotdogging his erection between her ass. Of course, he hadn't pulled down his pants, and his mother's skirt was still in the way. Still, the feeling was nothing short of euphoric.

"You smell nice today, mom. Using a new perfume?" He slowly sniffed his mother's hair, allowing his hot breath to hit her neck. Lucien felt her body tense beneath him once again. 

"Get off me, Lucien. I have to finish cleaning," 

For the first time, Lucien felt his mother's anger. He immediately back away, not willing to anger her more. "Sorry. I guess I went overboard," he backed away some more.

"It's fine, it's fine. Just get ready and wait for me in the car." She sighed.

Lucien strolled past her, exiting the kitchen and making his out way of the house. A cold gust of wind hit his face as he stepped outside. "I missed this," he stretched his arms.

.......

(AN: And that is the first chapter done. Hello, everyone. If you read my past story, you know how big of a mess it was. I went into it unorganized and unready. This time, I'm writing a story based on some elements I'm confident in.

Also feel free to write down any suggestions and ideas for Lucien's mysterious gift(s). If I like your idea, I'll find a way to integrate it into my original concept. 

Thank you for reading.)

1