01 – Genisis
958 11 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV
[Third Person]



"Well, this is certainly.... something..."

In the middle of a blank white void sat a vaguely human-shaped figure, Their body was a pure greyish white, with faint purple cracks. The only thing keeping this figure from blending into the background, was the fog-like black outline around it, denoting its human shape. the only other thing in this void was a floating screen that looked like a hologram mixed with a pane of glass, it had 6 sides and was mostly rectangular, only the top right and bottom left corners were replaced with 2 corners and 1 new face on each side. Making it Tecnicly a hexagon, but looking like a rectangular screen. The Figure Seemed to be reading something written on the floating screen, it seemed to be white text.

YOU HAVE DIED DUE TO [GENETICLY INHERITED SICKNESS] AND [COSMIC RADIATION POSIONING] RELATED CAUSES

The word on the screen seems to fade out as a new set of words is typed out quickly onto the screen, along with t 4 different options to pick from. Each one was a different color. The first one was white like the rest, but somehow it looked... no, it felt like a different white. The second was a light-blue to turquoise color, the next was purple-ish red, and the last was of a yellowish-orange mix.

Three Daemon gods wish for you to be reincarnated, Please choose one of the following options Bellow!

° Refuse and pass on to the afterlife of your faith (Or Non-faith)
°Reincarnate with a system
°Reincarnate with a purely statistical view system

° Reincarnate without a system

Please Note That reincarnation will mean you will be cut off from your world's afterlife, permanently. This means, that if you die again, the possibility of that world's afterlife accepting you will be slim and you may cease to exist after.

"Huh, I guess I died from... both genetic reasons and cosmic radiation? How do those two mix together? Maybe it might have messed something up in my DNA, and allowed whatever genetic diseases that were dormant in me, to awaken and kill me? Eh, that's the best I can come up with. I feel oddly calm, maybe since I'm a soul or something, chemical-based emotions like primal fear aren't as strong, since I'm already dead, I can't feel the fear of death... or, not in the same way? My mind is also calmer, wait, no. It's just that my mind isn't limited to my brain, so my constant derailed thoughts won't take up all my attention, yet I still seem to ramble on. Good thing I don't need to breathe anymore. Now, let's see. I can either pass onto my afterlife, or I can reincarnate in 3 different ways. My spirit is telling me to reincarnate, that this world afterlife isn't mine... I can hear my spirit, that's a good thing. That means, I still have things I need to do in my life, so then,  what options do I have?"

The soul, as we have now found out, was reading through the options of reincarnation, the pros and cons, as well as his personal preference. He also took the colors into account, as they too might have meaning. He wasn't a genius by any means, but that doesn't mean he could think like one. With his chaotic thoughts free from restrictions, they could fully think everything out without being lost in his own thoughts.

"So, I can either reincarnate with a classic system and all their perks, this would definitely make anything easier to achieve... but from the stories I read, they seem more limiting than anything. I could be reborn without one, but that would be basically hard mode, as I am a bit of a lazy guy. so learning all that stuff might be hard. I can guess from the name, that the other option nearly gives me a system to see my status, and not one that can directly change it. This gives me the fun of learning and some cheats, but it also makes growth a bit slower if I had to take a guess. The colors could also mean something, Weather is difficulty level or just the... Daemon's personal colors. But seeing their color order, I'd say it had some connection to the difficulty level. The first option would be easy mode, with a Common to rare kind of color scheme. The next would be medium difficulty, with its rare to epic color scheme. and the last one would be the hardest, with its legendary color scheme. the pros and cons of each would seem to confirm this. Well then, Being without a system would be too hard for my personal enjoyment, and a system seems too restricting, so I guess a purely statistical system is what I shall choose... it's also the outlier of all of them, so it should be more fun!"

After talking it out with himself, he smiled and clicked on the second option, its red-ish purple or Purple-ish red color shone as the others faded away. The screen then became the same color as his chosen option, as a new set of choices appeared, it seemed to number within the hundreds, yet a few of the options caught his eye. They all seemed to be worlds he could reincarnate into, along with what he would reincarnate as.


º . . .

º'Medaka Box' [Minus] / [Plus]
º . . .
ºB-15 8Λ Sector Lithiualm [Black Beast of Desruction]
º . . .
º'A Certain ___ ___ ___' [Magic God] / [level 5 Esper] / [Absolute Law]
º'Warhammer 40K" [Chaos God]
º . . .
º'Final Destination' [Survivor]
º . . .


"Hmm, 500 and 30-....8 options! That's a lot, but I like these 5. The first one, well... It's probably something I shouldn't go with. Since it might make this system my talent... and well... it isn't that powerful of a talent, so no. The second, I'm not sure what it even is. Maybe an unnamed world, since the others have those marks around the name. It sounds cool, but I have no idea what I'm getting into. The third world seems the certain magical index and/or scientific rail gun world. I get to be a Magic god, a level 5 Esper, or an absolute law. I can guess the last one to be something like 'Imagine Breaker', 'The Holy Right', or 'World Rejector' in level.  This would be tied with the next one, Warhammer 40K, and as a chaos god. While I wouldn't call myself a fan, I so enjoy bits and pieces. Being a chaos god here would be just as fun and dangerous as a Magic god. The great old one would match up with a level 5 esper. and The star gods would probably be closest with the absolute laws. Then there is the last one, the final Destination, as a survivor. I'm immediately crossing that out, as I'd be just a normal human, at a disadvantage for the most part. and it's not a fun fantasy world."

Talking all this through, to himself, it left him with really, only two options. 'A certain ___ ___ ___' with thee different outcomes, or Warhammer as a chaos god. So, it really came down to being a chaos god, or magic god. This made the choice a bit easier, as the world would be equally dangerous to him in either direction. Either he became a chaos god, where there was only 4 others, and a lot of open space for him to work in. Or a Magic god, where there was a lot of free power, but also a lot of competition from other gods. And new magic gods have an easier time forming than chaos gods. With that in mind, he decided to choose to become a chaos go, as the competition would be limited mostly to just 4, instead of 10 and more. So, with a tap of the screen, he chose to become a chaos god and explore a world he knew little about. The Text, Once again, faded out, and one last set of text appears.

"Please State the domain you wish to rule over, as a new chaos god."

ºPleasure, Passion, Excess, Hedonism, Decadence, Pain, and Perfection
ºWar, Hatred, Wrath, Murder, Blood, Strength, Courage, And Martial Honour
ºDisease, Decay, Despair, Destruction, Death, and Rebirth
ºChange, Mutation, Intrigue, Ambition, Knowledge, Sorcery, Destiny, and Trickery
º
[Speak Your Domain]

"Hmmm, so it's a 'Write your own answer' Instead of a 'Multiple Choice', What if I became a chaos god of order? hahaha! That would be funny, but no."

They tilted their head back and thought through what they could use for their domain. Then Thinking through everything they ever liked or cared for in their life. they remembered every detail of their life and every thought they ever had. They could come up with hundreds of domains, but only one set of them could be considered a domain of a god. They looked back down at the screen, their blank featureless face, somehow looking serious and prideful. As their arm shot out, they spoke in a deeper tone than before.

"I call out to the heavens and the warp, hear me decree, grant me my domain. For I shall rule over Family and bloodline, of children and parents, of sex and birth, Of motherhood and fatherhood, The blood that flows from generations down to generations, am the forefather and the brood mother, the honor of my blood shall be fought and killed for, as all shall be my children, and all my children shall hold my gifts. I push forward growth when one has stagnated, and I shall stall the growth of one who is too fast, so neither shall fall to arrogance or weakness, I am royalty and bloodline incarnate, I am the pale king... I am glad I can't feel shame anymore, or I definitely would have cringed at that."

They looked away and scratched their cheek, objectively knowing they went over the top with it, seems their 'Chuunibyou' self was seeded deep within their soul. The silvery white of the text became a Purplish Red, like a Bloody Royal Wine

"Your Domain Has Been Set"

ºDisease, Decay, Despair, Destruction, Growth, Sickness, Death, and Rebirth
ºPleasure, Passion, Lust, Excess, Hedonism, Decadence, Pain, and Perfection
ºWar, Hatred, Wrath, Murder, Blood, Strength, Courage, And Martial Honour
ºChange, Mutation, Intrigue, Ambition, Knowledge, Sorcery, Destiny, and Trickery
º Bloodline, Royalty, Blood Honor, Stars, Lichdom, Control, Children, and Parenthood

"Your system is being installed"

5%

10%

20%

40%

60*

100%

"Installation Complete, Now transferring host into the new world. the soul shall also be reforged within the warp. good day."

This time, the entire screen fades away, as the white world slowly fades into darkness. It took the soul a few moments to realize a few things. One, that having their soul reforged in the warp would hurt like hell. Two, that all of the chaos gods, including his, each had 8 domains provided to them. And 3, that he was somehow in control of lichdom and therefore undeath, and stars.

"Wait a second, I didn't add tho-"

The world around him started to twist, stretch, and warp around him. his soul seems to do the same, only in reverse. The darkness and light he experienced, with all 8 of his soul's senses, was replaced with the impossible and incomprehensible sensations of the warp. overturning, burning, and healing his soul in every bit. It hurt, it was a pain so unimaginable that it wasn't pain or agony. it didn't hurt in the sense one would think, It was a hundred of thousand different impossible feelings. One was as if gilt was given a physical form and was ground against sea sickness, times 10,000, and then snorted like cocaine by every pour. Another was like being injected, the string was a mountain, you were a basket, and the liquid was the concept of elephant dung. It didn't make sense, but it was obvious that it didn't feel good or right. even the good senses hurt as if you ate your favorite food, covered in happy sauce that was as thick as cement, and you were high on vitamin gummies, but your favorite food was spice and rusty nails. Words like hurt, pain, and agony weren't even close to describing this, but it was the only word that could be used.

Concepts that shouldn't have mixed, touched, or even known of each other were inseparable from one another. Words that should only be written In a langue of three dimensions space, were compressed into only one dimension of anti-time. War and Love were the same thing, giving the same revoltingly addictive Pleasure/Apathy/Pain/Hunger/Pride/Sickness That came from their differences. He would have gone to something far beyond insanity if it wasn't for something forging his soul like a katana. Folding it over itself again and again. But with each, they would fold it double the insanity of the warp, along with its Energy/Matter/Concept/Pain. It was forging Him in the warp, forging part of the warp into him, and part of him into the warp. Whatever was forging his soul, didn't stop for a second, With each hit of the non-existent hammer, it imprinted him onto the warp, and with each fold, it made his/her/it/? soul becomes more warp than soul.


POV
[First Person]


I don't know how long I've been like this, in this cycle of soul reforging, but it was either a plank second or an eternity, it was one of those two, but either of them would be too long of a time for me to experience this 'Not Pain' stuff. The most painful part is the confusion, like a full body headache, but by all 8 senses of my soul, luckily, it seemed to be soothing out, either that or it was like growing used to pain to the point you wouldn't even notice if it one disappeared or grew but 100,000,000,000 fold... that might be a bit too big of a number to be taken seriously, and most would take it as a sarcastic comment or an over-exaggeration or something, but it was actually a highly downplayed fact, I just didn't want to think of a bigger number right now. If there was one upside, it was that I got my system, and it was a bit more than I bargained for.

⌈                                     

-SYSTEM-

ºStatus Check
ºHints (4/10)
ºFidget Games
ºGrand Bazaar

                                              ⌋

It seems whoever made this system knew about me enough. As the forging progressed so did my boredom, these feelings became no different than feeling the hair on my head. So, as I was slowly being forged, I was able to play some knockoff games to distract myself. Like Flappy Khorne or Tzeentch Tetris, I liked the Nurgle Cooking Game the most. Oddly enough, Slaanesh's game was just a mix between YouTube and 'The Hub'. That wasn't the odd part, the odd part was it being part of Fidget 'Games', but at least I have it. It lets me watch anything from my old world, and some stuff from this new world, but nothing of great notice. A small war here and there without anything important going on. The Status check didn't really show much as of yet, as I was still being formed. That's where the hints came in, they would answer my questions, but in many different ways. some were direct, others were puzzling and now was just another question. but they were helpful. I now knew that my soul was pretty much done, I just needed to be drenched in a pool of my conceptual domain, and then I was down. oh, also this entire forging process was also creating my 'warp room' as I shall call it! It seems like the soul of the chaos gods were the 'Warp Rooms' Themselves, like using a soul as a pocket dimension. or like a bigger tesseract in a smaller ball, but both were the same triangle. That somehow made sense to me, even though it was nonsense.

Out of nowhere, I felt a rush of stability and power as my hold as a chaos god became true. I started to feel my soul, now completely made of that warp, change into one more suitable for what I now was. I became gains, I kept a human shape in its most basic sense. My body, slender, and grey, with dark red-purple lines. My arm numbered 6, as I had 7 faces, each simultaneously existing in the same space, as well as 10 eyes. Two of my arms connected to my shoulders, and the other two connected right below my shoulder parts, on my back. The last two hovered in the air, folding over my shoulders. My arms, where they sat on a human, looked like humans, in shape. The Ones bellow looked like a bird or dragons, heavy and clawed, strong and broad, yet feathered like a bird. The ones that floated over both looked artificial and robotic, but organic as well. made of stone that acted like flesh, and adorned with bones that glistened like gold, but they were shaped like that of a lion and a human fused in all the wrong ways, they made them all too efficient.

I then opened my newly formed eyes, within my new soul body. Looking around, I noticed the barren space I was in. The ground was completely flat, from one end to another, It was pure white, with cracks of my reddish purplish color, one of the colors that would represent me. The sky looked like a sickly meld of a Crayola color box, vomit, and every emotion known to man. I looked far tamer than it felt. The very same crack on the floor where in the sky, mirroring them, forming a pattern that I could only imagine was my symbol, and a rather odd one it was. The horizon looked as I've the warp was being eaten or consumed by a white fog, as it slowly fizzled out into the pure white floor.

[Crest of The Forfather]

I took a deep breath in, as I pulled my arms back to stretch for a good few seconds, they released both my breath and the pull of my faux muscles. And with that came a rushing flow of energy outward, and a filling calm inwards. It wasn't like an explosion or a tsunami, but it flowed just as fast, yet gentle enough not to destroy anything, not like there was anything to destroy anyway. 

"I AM ALIVE!"

I felt a sense of freedom, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I was truly and utterly unbound, it felt euphoric, terrifyingly so. I became addicted to my own existence, I felt like I was a walking drug, and I was taking a hit of it every second. Like a constant high that could only go up. I stood up as my system appeared before me.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON SUCCESSFULLY BECOMING A CHAOS GOD, AS THE SYSTEM IS LIMITED TO A STATUS TYPE SYSTEM, BOTH YOUR NAME AND YOU DEMON RACE'S NAMES HAVE BEEN 'Not So Randomly' -GENERATED FOR YOU"

NAME OF THE CHAOS:
"Herandjwel" "Herand"

TITLES OF THE CHAOS:
"Forefather" "Broodmother" "Pregenetor of The Heritage" "The Heritage" "The Heart of Familia" "The Beast" "The 7 10"

NAME OF THE DEMONS:
"The Penates Familia" "The Penates" "Children Of Heritage

"MAY YOUR ENJOYMENT BE GREAT, AND YOUR CHAOS REIGN."

Which chaso god do you like the most
  • The Hub Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Putin Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Librarby Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Gaint Grab Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Dom Toretto Votes: 13 28.9%
Total voters: 45
21