CH1: Meeting a ROB
344 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To the reader all of what you will read is the truth unless this text is to be used as proof of interdimensional crimes, then know this is a work of fiction. None of the characters or worlds within this text are owned by me in any way. The only entity I owned was my person and the worlds uniquely created by me.

 

 

The local term for what I experienced at the start of my journey is ROBBED. Only my Random Omnipotent Being was late for our first date. So, could he blame me for jumping to conclusions based on my own foreknowledge? I think he planned it, and all his complaining was acting, at least at first.

 

It all started when some idiot stuffed my fully aware soul in a black void devoid of light, sound, or scent, yet I still breathed. Breathing tipped me off that something wasn't right. The only time I enjoyed the pastime was when I needed to speak outside. Otherwise, my lungs were as useful as lipstick on an orc. What I did sense was the lack of mana I had access to and the overabundance of the rare resource in the void.

 

It had to be a test of will, but that didn't make any sense. Bodies were what carried skills, not souls. Otherwise, a human could have as many skills as they wanted without going insane, exploding, turning into monsters, or any number of the exciting consequences of overloading skills. 

 

My soul was very much base human despite how awesome my attributes had been in my previous life the lack of them was jarring. The only real reason I could think of to place me in a void with only mana to keep me company was an experiment. Was some aspiring necromancer attempting to use human souls to craft soul skills?

 

How would they even find a control? Lock a human soul in a mana-barren location with no stimuli and see which one goes insane first. Reading an article about the experiment actually sounded fun, and it appeared I wasn't in the control group, thank the 6 Kaiju.

 

I took a moment to contemplate the kind of character who would be interested in soul skills. Then, my mind went to my dear Nana's favorite subject, economics. Isobel was more of a science buff than me due to her upbringing. So, she most likely would have something to say about the sample size. From those perspectives, I put together a frightening profile of my captor or possible creator.

 

Souls with enough skill crafting experience to potentially pioneer a new field couldn't be common. Unless I was merely a copy of my memories imparted on a blank soul. If that were the case, then it was highly likely the necromancer was one of the types with no scruples about slaying newborns and harvesting their souls.

 

A system-generated blue screen appeared without any form of encryption over its code. Information streaked across my vision, attempting to throw packets of information directly into my head. My observation of the situation forced me to make a concession that this might not be a necromancer.

 

Welcome, participant; you have died, so your life belongs to me.

 

Slavery was hardly a large step from child murder. Even if he only harvested from the children that modern medicine and magic couldn't save. Fortunately, those were rare, meaning we were back at the sample size issue. I suppose it was possible to use stronger souls and rip them apart. However, soul mutilation was quite a way away from slavery. Giving souls, even harvested from newborns, a copy of memories wasn't as terrible as taking souls and mutilating them. The difference was between a child murderer and a murderer who tortures his victims before death. Really, it was splitting hairs.

 

Also, my captor appears to be a single individual. I experimented with the mana around me and found it very reactive. Which meant its refinement and purity were incredibly potent. Lab conditions might not be able to reach the level of purity in the void.

 

I could sense the winds of mana shift as the system tried to attach itself to me. This obviously wasn't the Weston system. I felt a shiny new alpha or beta stage system try to snag my soul clumsily. Like a goblin searching for the last copper in a barrel of fish guts, and like that goblin, I gripped it firmly with my will and refused to let it go. 

 

While I didn't have the skill for it, I was skilled in the manipulation of mana. It was mana that most skills and the Weston system were made from. When dealing with skills and systems, refinement was the name of the game, and this mana was the most refined I've ever come across. That was the best thing I could say about this operation. The weave used in the coding was a little loose, and the symbolism reminded me of a mix of Easton and Weston. I saw enough of the notes written in the margins to tell the death kanji was a kill switch meant for me. When I reached level 325, the kill switch would activate, and my stats, not the attributes I was used to, would be harvested.

 

From what I could tell, there weren't any warnings for when the code was altered or messed with. When I changed the variable's name and turned it into an auto kill for enemies over level 325, I felt no interference.

 

Your love, suffering, and triumphs are my entertainment. 

 

Did anyone believe this was about entertainment? I tried not to laugh, but it was funny how up his own ass was this guy? I formed a skill called dummy and tentatively wore it around my soul. I felt a stinging sensation as a relatively simple skill connected to my soul. Its only function was to act as a middleman between myself and the system. The skill itself was crude; I messed up the dopamine and had no idea what it would do if I gained a body. So, I disconnected that part, limiting what I would feel from the skill. There would also be no sensation to inform me when it levels up.

 

I managed to set up my crude buffer just in time. When the system connected, I was really burning trolls with grease. This was the first time I had seen a system so open to study. Even with my baseline human mind I could probably replicate the bones of it. The only difference would be better symbology and some actual encryption. There was a definite weakness to being too powerful.

 

After giving the system and the dimension I was in some thought, I hypothesized this place was a massive mana battery. Systems refine mana and transport it here, and this place powers the system so long as more mana is imported than exported. There were then bombs that could trigger death and harvest.

 

A ludicrous thought came to mind then, and I realized I wasn't dealing with the average necromancer. While I had no definite proof, I tentatively searched the system for abilities beyond the Weston system. Alpha and Beta system code for the original Weston system were open source and studied in many classrooms.

 

I felt bad for the next guy the ROB would most likely learn from this and attempt some encryption. Not that it would do much good; some of the design was lazy, especially after reading the notes. This ROB spoke Modern Weston and most likely thought in it. His variable English for the translator functions felt odd.

 

Choose a class. 

Warrior 

Rogue 

Mage 

 

I decided to click on each one so I could get a good look at what they had available.

 

Warrior 

Fighter – The classic medieval infantryman. Good with swords, spears, axes, and pikes, they are the all-rounders among warriors. 

Barbarian – The powerhouse that deals heavy damage and walks through fire to slay their enemies. Poor with armor but great with any melee weapon. 

Knight – The pinnacle of defense, riding, and slaying the unarmored. So long as you can afford the gear, most situations can be handled. 

Duelist – The pinnacle of all-out attack. Forget armor. Challenge enemies to battles to the death or first blood if you're feeling boring. Can't afford armor, not a problem; the duelist can get skills to bypass armor. 

 

If the system was the foundation of a town or city, then the class was the frame of buildings. Knowing multiple frames for the system's blueprints was a great idea. I followed the programming to the source, and I found evidence for my hypothesis. There were algorithms to send mana from defeated enemies here after the system refined it.

 

Rogue 

Archer – A bowman that attacks targets from long range. 

Assassin – They hide in plain sight and stab enemies in the back for critical hits. Most rely on their trust daggers to see them through the day. 

Thief – There is not a lot of offense to this class, but what it lacks in power, it makes up for in sneaking. Few thieves are poor. 

Ninja – Sneaking, killing, and espionage is your profession. You don't have the crits of the assassin, but you make up for it in versatility and the blackest clothes. 

 

There were also hidden classes only available in specific worlds. I could tell there were placeholders for them, but that was all. What the system lacked in encryption it made up for in flexibility. I made sure to leave in that the ROB would receive stats and changed the name of the points awarded to me that boosted my attributes to attributes. Hopefully if the entity ever looks, it sees what it wants and overlooks my changes. And the buffer between my soul and the system. It worked sort of like a VPN.

 

Mage 

Priest – The healer among the mage classes that rely upon a deity for a grand majority of their powers. Depending on the god, some priests have unique powers. 

Elementalist – Choose an element and specialize in it, becoming ever more proficient with that single power. 

Druid – Nature and its bounty are yours to command. Whether that is summoning storms, snatching orcs in tree roots, or riding on the back of a T-rex, it's your decision. 

Necromancer – Control the dead in all its forms. Summon and command vast armies while in the safety of your own castle, or ride on the back of a skeleton dragon. 

 

After learning cosmic entities were handing out systems only to harvest a player's hard-earned attributes, I decided I was too much of an atheist to be a priest. I thought about necromancers, but who wanted to dig up dead bodies. I preferred them in the ground, providing nutrients for my crops. All the classes were so battle-oriented. Why would I want to use them to fight?

 

I used the time while choosing to quickly create 5 skills I had in life. Really it was a test to see if my dummy skill worked out. The refined mana reacted quickly, and the void was basically a blank canvas, allowing me to use my own symbolism. On the other hand, I had no idea how to create a system from the ground up.

 

Skills 

Cosmic Slayer (5) lvl1, Green Lord (4) lvl1, Black Umbilical (4) lvl1, Luminaria Evolutionary (4) lvl1, Sky Fiend Apotheosis (3) lvl1

 

For those in the know these skills are replicas of my own skill fusion experiments refined to be easier to understand. The numbers in parentheses are the rank of the skill. Most readers will be familiar with the ranking system: 100 physical or mental attributes equals a rank 2, 500 equals a rank 3, 10,000 equals a rank 4, and 500,000 equals a rank 5. The power jumps continue ever onward. Skills with ranks mean they are competitive at their rank. While rank 5 entities can use rank 1 skills and still be devastating, their true power only comes out in rank 5 skills customized for their use. Few, if anyone, fuses their own skills and optimizes them like I have. While I am a baseline human, my skills are far from my meager attributes.

 

If I had rank 5 attributes to go along with my skills, using this system to bring the ROB here and bullying him would be well within my capabilities.

 

Back to the system I was dealing with.

 

If classes were the frame of a building, then skills were the walls, insulation, and wiring. Attaching my favorite skills to my soul was an experience. The pure mana helped form them, and they seamlessly became part of my soul once formed. I felt them slide inside, and they felt at home. This whole experience had been more exciting than I thought. The frame honestly hardly mattered when everything else was so good. On the other hand, I needed some attributes.

 

Vitality – health pool and how tough the user is. 

Strength – Carrying limit and physical damage output. 

Dexterity – Speed, flexibility, accuracy, and health recovery

Intelligence – Mana pool and magic damage 

Wisdom – mana regeneration and magic resistance. 

Charisma – Physical appearance, attractiveness, leadership, and size of genitals. 

 

It seemed charisma was the most important attribute. After carefully viewing each one, I decided not to allow a class near my body or soul. Mana, though the system was watered down at the best of times, HP would only affect my dummy skill, and I didn't trust anything the system gave me.

 

How many poor souls had taken this deal only to be cut short before their adventure ever reached their conclusion? I ended up choosing Fighter because it was the only obvious choice. No one expected a fighter to have long since corrupted the system. Necromancers were known for being tricky bastards abyss bent on escaping death's grasp. Even druids extended their lives through nature. Elementalists became part elemental, giving up their humanity. Priests were mercenaries working their entire lives to earn a place in the afterlife. Fighters fought and died in a pool of their own blood and entrails.

 

Are you certain you want to choose Fighter?

Y/N

 

I selected Y.

 

Atom Walker lvl1 

Class: Fighter lvl1 2VIT 2STR 1DEX per class level 

Skill 

Heavy Blow 

Stats 

Vitality: 7

Strength: 7

Dexterity: 6

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Charisma: 5

 

Congratulations on choosing a class please select a world to start your journey. Notes: A new world cannot be selected until the user completes 4 major quests. The world chosen will have an identity ready for use with the information downloaded about the world upon entry. On completion, new worlds will open. 

Highschool DXD

Rosario Vampire 

Dragon Ball Z

Hunter x Hunter 

Bleach 

Naruto 

One Piece

Black Clover 

One Punch Man 

My Hero Academia 

Berserk 

Attack On Titan

Marvel 

DC 

Worm 

Game of Thrones

Harry Potter 

Danny Phantom 

Avatar 

Adventure Time 

 

I stared uncomprehendingly at the possible choices. Multiverse theory was obviously real and the system parts that dealt with multiversal travel were difficult to understand. Not because I couldn't possibly comprehend the information with my baseline human brain but because this was the only part encrypted.

 

My ROB probably stole it or purchased it from another system designer. That was the only reason I could figure out why he wouldn't encrypt the rest.

 

I spent a few hours using the free mana to craft skills to help break the encryption. On the 8 hours mark, a new presence entered the void. I was almost finished with the first step in designing new skills, too.

 

"Are you having trouble deciding? Allow me to assist you, meddler." An entity that was more stars and darkness than a person tossed a 20-sided die in the void.

 

A table appeared under the die as it spun until it landed on a 2. The ROB turned its head of constellations.

 

"You don't seem happy about the choice. I would think you would dance and sing my praises for such a great roll. The panty shot world is one of the best; some gamers would call it a paradise. I remember my time there fondly." I nodded my head and continued working. Once I returned to my world, I would call in some favors and have a rank 8 slap the fool out of this guy. "Strange, I can't read your mind. That doesn't happen but the system has connected surprisingly well. I don't see any flaws or system errors. Maybe you think the world will be too easy, or have you not heard of Rosario Vampire."

 

"I haven't heard of any of these worlds. Could you send me back to mine? I'm sure it will be just as entertaining."

 

"There are no ID creates here so don't think grinding will be easy no matter what world you end up in." That was probably the name of a skill and had something to do with easy leveling.

 

"Illusionary Dungeon," I said.

 

My reply was smug. "Instant Dungeon, have you never read The Gamer Manhwa. Well, you did choose Fighter for Rosario Vampire maybe we should roll again."

 

"Best 2 out of three." The sore loser said.

 

I wanted to rub my eyes in embarrassment for both of us.

 

The die landed back on the table as the ROB smiled with teeth as bright as white dwarf stars.

 

Once more, the die landed on 2. The ROB stomped his foot on a floor that appeared.

 

"Do you think I'm going to reward someone who picked the secret best class? Fighter was so crappy that I decided to beef it up for people who chose it for their first class. You must have somehow seen my notes on it."

 

If he thought that, why not do a full rundown on the code or cancel this scam?

 

"I chose Fighter because it seemed like the easiest to understand," I said. 

 

"None of my classes are easy to understand my system is perfectly balanced. I won't hear criticism from my player." The ROB shook his head. "I don't want to send you to the sexy harem anime. You're a hacker and a cheat. Though I doubt you could really comprehend what you saw. A monkey wouldn't understand the intricacies of Mozart's symphonies." Since he mentioned a man's name beside the word symphonies, it must mean Mozart was a musician. That was the limit of what I understood from the reference.

 

Couldn't he have mentioned something local, like the haunting vocals of the Siren Uta? Maybe the violinist Rei, I believe she played an electric violin. Her work was in tons of games and movies.

 

"I know I'll make all the girls hate you and give the main character a powerful monster bloodline. Grovel and beg for mercy and maybe I'll let you off. If not, say your prayers and prepare to be bitchless." The ROB said.

 

I was lost with no hope of finding what the guy was talking about. Did this main character have a harem that included every woman on the planet? If that was the case, then how did he keep the male population from rioting? Wouldn't incest be a problem, or was that a kink in the degenerate world this creature wanted to send me?

 

A clumsy psychic probe launched at me and slid off like water off a duck hazard's back. I had a fell skill that pumped rank 4 fell energy into my soul and a psychic skill amping my resistance. If he was more than two ranks above my skills, it would have worked type immunity or not so he wasn't quite there. He had to be between rank 4 and rank 7. It was also possible he was a purely physical brute with mental attributes far lower than his physical ones.

 

"Did I shock you? I can't even read anything from your mind. Are you drawing a blank? That's right, it doesn't take but a turn of my hand to put down an ant like you." The ROB said.

 

In the driest tone I possessed, I tried to reason with the omnipotent being. "I apologize for looking at your code. I didn't know it wasn't ready." I said.

 

"Are you implying my system is imperfect?"

 

"No system is perfect." Quasars exploded across the ROB's body.

 

"It's too late to take it back. You've dug your own grave."

 

Curses Inflicted. 

Major Curse of Lust 

Major Curse of Greed 

Major Curse of Envy 

Only by completing the curse quests can these curses be removed or turned into a perk. 

 

My poor dummy skill was really taking a pounding. As it turned out, being under the mercy of a ROB was a bad thing.

 

"That will teach you not to talk back to your betters. Now run along. I can't wait for you to see what's in store for you." ROB said.

 

My soul fell through space, time, and dimensional barriers, only to end up in the body of a young teen on a bus beside a tall Japanese boy looking at a picture of a girl with similar features to him. My head swam with flashes of a past that wasn't mine stored within my dummy skill.

 

"Hey, Gajin, don't even think about looking at any Japanese girls. They aren't for you." The boy said.

 

Major Quest 

Arch Enemy of Love 

Main

Defeat Inner Moka in a fight and brutally fuck all her holes. 

Reward: Loosening Dimensional Lock, 10 class levels, 10 Gocha Tokens 

Optional 

Cream Pie: Kurumu Kurono, Outer Moka, Yukari Sendou, Ruby Tojo, Mizore Shirayuki, Kokoa Shuzen, Akua Shuzen, Kahlua Shuzen

Reward: +10 Gocha Tokens per option 

 

Main Quest 

Dark Slayer 

Main

Defeat a Dark Lord 

Reward: Loosening Dimensional Lock, 10 class levels, 10 Gocha Tokens

 

Main Quest 

Fairy Tail's End 

Main Quest

Defeat the Commander and Chief of Fairy Tail 

Reward: Loosening Dimensional Lock, 10 class levels, 10 Gocha Tokens

Optional: Fuck Gyokuro Shuzen up the ass and cream pie her in front of both daughters, Fuck the Otonashi sisters Rin, Ran, and Ren, and rape San Otonashi, Rape everyMILF of the series. 

Reward: +10 Gocha Tokens per option 

 

 

Main Quest

Slay Alucard 

 

I disconnected the quests. Not only did I have no idea what any of it meant there was too much rape and reward for my taste.

 

I stared at the tendrils of curses wrapping tightly around my dummy skill and reaching for me. There were hidden layers to the system that I had been unaware of. How many more secrets does the system have.

 

My eyes locked on the teen in front of me. He clenched his fist and glared at me like I was some monster. Information appeared, giving me mixed signals.

 

Tsukune Aono lv??

Species: Jotun/Human hybrid

Description: Tsukune was infected with Jotun blood, which has greatly enhanced his ability to defend himself. This, combined with his human scent, has made him far more attractive to monsters than a lvl1 fighter. Be careful he doesn't get angry, or it could be your last mistake. 

 

He looked like someone from Easton. Maybe some good old-fashioned racist insults would cross over. I remembered having a good laugh with an Easton friend of mine about them. Poking fun at each other was a great way to blow off steam. Maybe this was a chance to build some rapport.

 

"Sorry, first of all, what's a Gajin? Second, no matter how effeminate your face is, I'm not interested in ladyboys." I said.

 

I smiled and rolled my eyebrows, but the guy's face turned blue. He tried to make himself seem big, but I was used to killing monsters far larger and more powerful than him.

 

Warning Battle Begins 

HP and MP Regen halved. 

 

I snorted at the outright lie as Tsukune threw a punch faster than a baseline human, only it was telegraphed. He tripped on the seat, and a sitting position didn't give a great base for throwing punches. So, when I knocked his fist out of the way and smashed my knuckles hard in his nose, he shouldn't have been surprised. My other hand struck his throat while he was reeling as his skin started turning a darker shade of blue. Blood dripped from his nose, absorbed by Sky Fiend Apotheosis. 

 

My eyes widened, and I was sure my pupils dilated on the spot. Jotun blood was extremely good for my Sky Fiend Apotheosis skill. From the sheer amount of dopamine hits to my brain and sudden increase in strength, I found something special.

 

Being a baseline human was so great. I didn't have to worry about killing some dumb kid when I hit him. I grabbed either side of his head and shocked him. The blue tint to his skin receded.

 

Small blood spikes appeared on my hand, and I grabbed his arm. Blood drained from him into me, further increasing the dopamine hit. I had no idea who this guy was, but if he was offering a free power-up, who was I to deny it. After I drained a pint from the guy, I let go.

 

Sky Fiend Apotheosis (3) lvl2

 

A full level from a single guy's blood was unreal. I could feel my skill refining it on the spot. Easton's would call what I'm doing demonic cultivation. That wasn't exactly wrong when my skill was concerned. Since I had no attributes, I would have to rely solely on my skills to empower myself.

 

From the system, I watched some kind of energy flow out of Tsukune and into the system. My dummy skill kept the energy from flowing into me even as the system went berserk, expanding beyond what it had been. Tendrils of encoding lashed around the dummy skill that had taken the form of a mannequin. They wrapped around its arms, legs, and neck, completely restraining my skill.

 

"Good job taking care of that trouble maker kid. But a word of advice keep a tighter hold on that mouth of yours. Not everyone is going to be as weak as a human infected with Jotun blood for less than a day." The bus driver said.

 

"I don't understand," I said.

 

"What don't you understand?" The bus driver asked.

 

"Jotun's blood is icy in high temperatures and warm in subzero temperatures. How did he survive the transfusion? Why was Jotun blood the only option for transfusion? Is there a lawsuit going on, or do hospitals normally screw up so badly?"

 

"You tell me. I can't sense any Youki from you, but you clearly know about monsters and have some abilities."

 

"And hot water bottles are magic," I said.

 

"No need to be rude." The bus driver said.

 

The bus driver returned his attention to the tunnel we were driving through.

 

I engaged the decryption skills I created and found where the mana was stored once refined. Then, I waited to see if the ROB would try and interfere.

 

This Tsukune Aono clearly needed a hobby and why not give him one that would help me. He was already unconscious and perfectly vulnerable, and his body was strong enough to handle a few skills. I wasn't going to add anything above rank 1 or 2, and certainly nothing dangerous.

 

Skills were seeds of potential that guided a user toward a path. The moment I shook the leash, I needed to be gone from this world and have all the information about the system I could. My decryption of the multiversal travel part of my system would go slowly. It was good fortune I had a friend I could use to test some ideas out. I applied Engineer, Mathematics, Scientific Method, Inventor, Quantum Physics, Inspiration, Loyalty, Harem, and Yaoi skills to offload some of the work.

 

The dopamine hits would keep him focused on his skills and when the time came, he would be the perfect tool to build anything I could want. I fully planned on giving other people skills this was a test to see how much someone could take.

 

I watched the tiny skill seeds sink into him and attach to his soul instead of his body. Refined mana was more useful than I thought.

 

We left the tunnel and entered a school's grounds. I looked down at what I was wearing and realized it was a school uniform. That was interesting. So, the ROB sent me here to experience life in an academy. The fighter class was probably useless here.

 

I guess the answer was obvious: infect all the guys with the Yaoi skill and claim all the girls for myself. After all, they can't get jealous if they're too busy pegging each other.

 

We got off the bus, and Tsukune turned back to the bus drive. "Hey kids, if you want to head back, just be here before nightfall. If you aren't back by then, you're staying."

 

I waved at him and started my walk through some well-kept woods. The academy off in the distance had a sinister gothic air to it that reminded me of some of the more 18+ rated films. Famous actresses like the vampire Lucretia Moon found their home in those settings where they seduced brave knights into becoming their thralls. I half imagined a vampire would step out from one of those films and give me their typical ice queen greetings. Their hearts only ever melted when a man showed them the passion of battle.

 

"Hey, get out of the way. I can't stop." A voice said.

 

Tsukune saw the girl and instinctively jumped out of the way and paused as the dopamine hit. I nodded. This was obviously the right decision. Then, the bike hit me with full force. I watched the tire bend on my chest, grabbed the completely adorable pink haired girl with a hand under her bottom, and accidentally yanked the rosary on her necklace off.

 

A full-on transformation happened in my hand while I tried to and failed to remove her from the crumpled bike as my back smashed into a nearby tree. Her hair turned from pink to silver, her eyes went from green to red, and her bust grew by at least a size. I grabbed a handful of her butt cheek and moved my leg only to find it was stuck with the bike's frame wrapped around it.

 

"Know your place." She wiggled, pushing my hands deeper until I touched something very soft. She threw a punch, and it shattered my hastily made psychic and fell barriers before smashing my face.

 

"Alright then, if you insist." I grabbed the bike's frame and pulled. Both of our clothes tore as bits of metal scraped against them.

 

"Stop. I will not be disrobed in public." Tsukune had long since turned away from this scene and started walking toward the school.

 

"Your skirt is above your knee," I said.

 

She narrowed her eyes at me and exposed her sharp fangs. I realized then that this was a vampire I was dealing with, a rapist of the highest order. All the pieces were falling into place, leaving me to state the obvious.

 

"I see this was just a ploy by you to steal my virginity," I said.

 

Her cheeks darkened, obviously embarrassed at being seen through before she was ready to drop the act.

 

"The short skirt was meant to lure in virgin men so you can have your way with them and leave behind thralls or dried-out cadavers," I said.

 

"How dare you accuse me of such barbarism? I don't know what vampire dares to fall to such depravity, but I am not that way." Her glare intensified. "You're still gripping my ass," Moka said.

 

The answer was obvious the only way to stop a vampire from raping their victim was for their victim to rape them. Backing down or showing weakness would only put me beneath her. That would give her the power to do whatever she wanted and walk all over me. I was the only one responsible enough with power to have it in a relationship with a vampire. That was a fact.

"I am. What are you going to do about it?" I said and leaned in close enough to meet her eye to eye.

 

Metal squealed as she moved, and I pulled on her ass, bringing our hips in close. She pushed me off of her, ripping the bike, and I lifted my hand and smashed the side of a large branch to the back of her knees. I pulled on my telekinesis and stopped myself from impacting the tree with a rush of force moving past my ears. She used the impact from the branch to flip, showing off her half-moved panties and exposing her privates. The girl twirled in a decisive kick as I ducked her first blow, flicked my wrist, drove a rock against the side of her knee to parry the second, and tackled her to the ground. She bit me, sinking her fangs into the meat of my thigh, and sucked greedily.

 

I tried to move her, but she gripped me with both arms and wrapped her legs, forming a tight hold. A full body repulse separated us, tearing her clothes and mine. My pants leg was ripped down to my ankle, and worse, I had a hard-on. She had the classic vampire aphrodisiac venom dripping from her fangs to make her prey stay still.

 

She closed the distance, fangs bared, coming in with telegraphed but devastating kicks. Upon impact with my latest and greatest psychic barrier, energy interfered, cracking it and launching me skidding to stop with my back to a tree. I threw a lance of psychic energy, and she batted it aside, letting it hit a nearby boulder. The giant rock exploded into shards, and she crossed the little distance remaining. "Know your place." The girl said.

 

"That has to be a sex thing," I said.

 

Before I could parry, dodge, or try a second lance, a drop of refined Jotun blood entered my body from Sky Fiend Apotheosis.

 

Sky Fiend Apotheosis (3) lvl3 

 

It wasn't attributes, but I felt a definite increase in my physical and mental capabilities across the board. My telekinesis became a little easier to control. So, instead of stopping the vampire's kick on a barrier or deflecting it. I gathered stone from the ground around us, wrapped it around her ankle mid-kick, and yanked her off her feet into one of the nearby trees. The sudden shift threw her kick high and far from its target.

 

She was breathing hard. "I'm not used to being out of the rosary." She glared at me. "My name is Moka Akashiya. You taste human, but that can't be right. This is a school for monsters, and I don't sense any Youki in you. What's your name?" Moka said.

 

"Atom Walker, I'm a human just an average human trying to get by in this strange multiverse," I said.

 

I approached her, unbuttoning my shirt with telekinesis the whole time. "I think there has been a misunderstanding." She raised her leg, and I caught it with telekinesis. Her youki had fell energy within it, naturally weakening and disbursing my psychic energy. It seemed she had a stamina problem.

 

Any bruise or injury she gained from the fight had long since healed. "We are already late for orientation."

 

"Good, we shouldn't be disturbed. A first time should be special." I said.

 

I let go of her leg, and she only half glared at me. "A human and vampire are from very different cultures. You should know I expect you to stick around. I won't be a notch on your bedpost. My body needs blood. You'll have to provide it for me. There aren't any other humans around. I'm not safe. If I get pregnant, I'll need more." I nodded along as I closed the distance. She was adorable when she was looking for any way to convince me to stop. I kissed her and shoved her against a tree. Then she kissed back full force. Our lips parted long enough for her to give out an explanation for her change of heart. "Vampires only ovulate after a fight with our partners. I expect you to fight me again and again. I won't have this stamina problem next time." Moka said.

 

We went back to making out, and Moka moaned when I reached down and turned her panties to the side. The vampire was dripping, and I was hard in an instant. Just feeling her pussy was enough to send my teenage hormones into overdrive. I freed myself and lifted her skirt. Our lips hadn't parted the entire time, and she dove her tongue in my mouth, giving me a taste of my own blood. I could feel the evil smirk on her lips.

 

I felt a few little hairs running along her labia and couldn't help wondering if the carpet matched the drapes. Maybe if she won, I would get a chance to go spelunking and find out.

 

When I pressed my cock against her entrance, she was more than wet enough. I pressed gently and slowly against her she clenched, practically kissing the head of my prick.

 

I parted long enough to speak. "So tight," I said.

 

"You really think that's a compliment," Moka said.

 

"You're also amazingly wet," I said.

 

She glared at me. "This is my first time. Pull my hair and call me a whore. You fought to earn my first time. Do you think I want it to be gentle?"

 

"Fuck it," I said.

 

I gripped her legs and forced my way in, tearing her hymen, leaving a vampire grinning and biting her bottom lip. The blood droplets from her broken hymen were absently absorbed into Sky Fiend Apotheosis.

 

Another drop of refined Jotun blood entered my system, empowering me further. I pulled Moka away from the tree, no longer needing it to support her weight. I gripped her ass, lifting her to the tip and letting gravity plunge her back down. I gripped her hair, pulled her head back, and kissed her neck. She shivered and wrapped her legs around me. I smashed into her like an animal, completely lost in the act.

 

She wrapped her arms around my head, cradling it while I violently slammed into her virgin quim. Her pussy tightened to inhuman levels as I slowly reached my peak. When I paused to buy some time, I felt her muscles tighten.

 

"I said I could get pregnant from this. Let's roll the dice." She slammed her hips down, and I pushed up to get even a little deeper in her hot pussy. The loud noises of wet sex filled the forest as we continued going at it.

 

Moka slammed her tight vampire ass down a final time, and I came deep inside of her, giving the first student I met a big creampie. When I tried to pull away, she stopped me by tightening her legs.

 

"We're already late for orientation and most likely homeroom, and our uniforms are ruined, so lets enjoy this before we have to get punished." She looked around. "Do you know where my rosary is?"

 

I shook my head. The forest around us looked like a bomb had gone off.

 

Check out my other work rate it, add it to your library, and show it some love. 

Wrath Farmer

 

 

4