Chapter 10
707 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Two days passed with very little sleep for Fen Bai and Yi Yuan. Fen Bai had made the rounds at his factories, preparing his men with efficient weapons of various classes for when they made their move, Yi Yuan had been bringing in his best fighters and snipers hiding them in a warehouse near the company, as to not alarm Li HongYi's men of their plans.

Just like everyday Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng had been captured, videos would appear in Fen Bai's email inbox. The day after they had found out about Lin Huanli's house being the location, one video was of Lu YiFeng being laid on a wire bed base; his metal collar being pulled taught because of the distance between him and the floor. Long candles were set up under the bed and set aflame, staying lit until the melted to a point where Lu YiFeng wasn't affected by the flames. The second video showed Lin Yu on the white mat again, begging for food, until multiple men came one by one and came in his mouth. Fen Bai counted thirty men cumming into Lin Yu's mouth before Li HongYi showed the lower half of himself in front of the camera raping Lin Yu again for accepting other mens semen.

The next day's videos were the darkest ones. Both men had to stop both videos half way through to catch their breath before continuing. Lu YiFeng videos were always first, so far everyday he was beaten in new ways, but the video they were sent was a man, who Yi Yuan knew was the man who looked into the camera gleefully, raping Lu YiFeng. Yi Yuan was the only person that knew Lu YiFeng was a virgin. Both Fen Bai's and Yi Yuan's faces lost their colouring, but they forced themselves to watch Lu YiFeng be raped. By the end of the video a large pool of blood was on the wooden floors, the colour looked almost black.

Fen Bai really didn't want to watch the next video but pushed himself to bear with it, knowing he was close to getting Lin Yu back. As soon as the video played though he had to pause it and look away, Yi Yuan also couldn't bear to look at the paused image displayed largely on the white wall. Fen Bai tried to pick up a glass of water but his hands were shaking too much to hold the glass. Fen Bai sat up in his chair and cleared his throat before banging the spacebar to play the video.

Lin Yu's screams were different in this video, the screams chilled the blood to ice. It sounded as if Lin Yu was dying torturously. Li HongYi fist was ramming into Lin Yu's ass, blood poured out at an alarming rate. The video lasted only fifteen seconds and was the shortest video of all, but it felt as if time had stopped, Fen Bai felt like the video would never end. When the video finally did end Fen Bai walked to the wall and punched the hard dry wall, not stopping until a large hole had appeared where the video had played his hand was bloody but not broken.That day went by slowly.

In the middle of the night Fen Bai who was still at his office, he received a call from the doctor at his hospital.

"Mr Fen, thank you for answering. I needed to buy a burner phone in order to make this phone call. I have an address for a man who fit the description you gave me, the day before yesterday he had medicine delivered to a house in a small town on the border of A City and B City. Do you think this information is of use to you Mr Fen?"

"Tell me."

Yi Yuan came over to listen to the call handing over a cup of coffee to Fen Bai.

"The house is located at the edge of the town close to the woods, there is only one road in and out any other exit and entry would need to be done through the woods. The road is called Spirit Pine Road. There is only one house on this road Mr Fen."

The doctor spoke in a hushed anxious tone. he had read the file of the patient Fen Bai wanted the location of, but when he read the name, Li HongYi, the doctor almost pissed himself out of fear. Fen Bai thanked the doctor before hanging up. Calls were made throughout the darkest part of the night when people should be sleeping to prepare for their strike.

An hour before sunrise five large Jeeps and three minivans set off for the bordering town, the drive would usually take one hour but with the speed the vehicles were driving at, they made it to the entrance of the town in forty minutes. Fen Bai and Yi Yuan rode in one car and the back seats were filled with men skilled in combat and shooting. Their group of people would specifically go in for Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng to get them out. The other vehicles would be for taking care of Li HongYi's men.

The cars drove quietly until they reached the start of Spirit Pine Road, the vans stopped what seemed like an endless stream of men ran quickly into the woods all of them kitted with guns and knives. The offroad cars turned into the woods slowly driving carefully on an abandoned overgrown dirt road towards the house stopping one kilometer away.

Dawn was beginning as Fen Bai's men approached the house. Fen Bai's men went forward killing the guards in the woods, quietly setting their bodies on the ground. All his men had been given clear instructions to use knives only, the use of guns would be for emergencies, since they didn't want to alarm Li HongYi's men. next moving onto the guards closer to the house. Lin Yu's family home looked almost like a mix of chinese and japanese country style but on a larger scale. The house was two stories and very wide. The back of the house that they were entering through was mostly glass; all of Fen Bai's picked up their pace to lower their chance of being seen, half the men circled around to the front of the house to take care of the other outside guards.

Fen Bai and Yi Yuan entered through a door that opened to a mud room and the two men moved like silent ghosts. Sweeping through the house to find where Lin Yu and Li YuFeng were, killing countless men in silence. However because the house was too large five men went with Fen Bai, another five leaving with Yi Yuan to search separate wings of the bottom floor. On the roof more of Fen Bai's men entered through Sunroofs killing as they made their way down.

Everything was going smoothly until Yi Yuan walked into the room where Lin Yu was being held captive. A large fire was burning in the room, Li HongYi was sitting next to it in a daze. Li HongYi's body looked aged and bloated, his hair was sparse and white wrinkles lined almost every inch of his face. Lin Yu was laying on the white rug that was now stained in a mix of various bodily excretions. Yi Yuan rushed forward without thinking aiming to attack, but a man came up silently behind him cutting his back deeply.

Yi Yuan cried out loudly but quickly turned around to start fighting, drawing his own knife from his waist. Yi Yuan swung out fast, a small cut was made on the man's wrist. Yi Yuan pulled back to block an attack towards his abdomen, holding the man's forearms tightly as he head butted the man, next he kicked out to strike the left knee. The man stumbled, falling down onto his left knee and he looked up at Yi Yuan. The man was wearing a ski mask but Yi Yuan recognised his eyes and more rage flooded his body. Yi Yuan slashed out in front of him with lightning speed, sometimes slicing open the enemies skin, sometimes being blocked.

Fen Bai's section he looked through was filled with only a handful of men that his group quickly killed, after sometime inspecting all the rooms a voice in Fen Bai's ear piece called him to the second floor. In a small empty room Lu YiFeng laid unconscious naked on the floor dead men littered around him. Fen Bai rushed forward one of his men covering Lu YiFeng with a blanket. Fen Bai had been called because there was no way of getting the metal collar off Lu YiFeng's neck as it had been welded shut going through a link of a thick chain, an infected burn could be seen on the curve of his neck. The chain had been welded into a piece of metal bolted into the floor. There was no way of shooting the chain off since the bullets could ricochet, hitting anywhere. Fen Bai stood up quickly pointing to around the metal on the floor.

"Shoot around it and remove the metal from the floor we'll just have to take with him. Meet back at where we entered."

Fen Bai set off in the direction Yi Yuan had left to.

Yi Yuan was blind with rage as he fought but his opponent seemed to just treat it as a game. Laughing when either him or Yi Yuan landed a blow. Yi Yuan was bleeding heavily from his back and he could feel his energy fading quickly, the fight had turned to him mostly blocking the attacks in hopes more men would come. Li HongYi sat watching the fight but doing nothing more.

Fen Bai and a couple men searched the rooms finding only dead bodies that weren't his men until he reached the back room. The five men that had gone with Yi Yuan had all been killed with a slash to their throats. Thick blood covered the entrance to the room making it tacky. Fen Bai rushed into the room in time to see Yi Yuan be cut along his stomach. He aimed his gun but the man moved to the side, luckily he hadn't pulled the trigger or else he would've killed Yi Yuan.

Fen Bai dropped the gun and pulled out a large thick bladed knife. Moving closer with a crouched stance, watching closely to the masked man's movements, who was currently moving closer to Lin Yu. Li HongYi laughed under his breath talking from his chair.

"Do you think my Yu-Yu will leave with you? He knows his place."

The hooded man ripped the eye mask off Lin Yu and cut along the back of his calf Lin Yu screamed in agony. Fen Bai jumped forward tackling the man to the ground, both their knives dropping to the ground. Fen Bai held the man by his throat raining punch after punch, the man laughed like he was crazy as blood soaked his mask. Yi Yuan was helped up by one of Fen Bai's men, while two injected Li HongYi carrying his unconscious body out; the other two men tried to treat Lin Yu's cut but he was thrashing around screaming.

"Leave him alive, I'm not finished with him."

Yi Yuan was being bandaged roughly to try and slow the bleeding as he walked towards Fen Bai. The masked man was unconscious underneath Fen Bai. Fen Bai stood up tiredly and moved over to where Lin Yu was scratching at his men, refusing to leave his rug. At the edge of the dirty rug Fen Bai crouched down, Lin Yu stopped and looked at Fen Bai as if he was a stranger.

"Xiao Yu."

Lin Yu had lost a lot of weight in only a few days, his bones were protruding in a scary way, his eyes were filled with fear but lifeless at the same time. Lin Yu didn't move from the rug.

"Everyone leave for the cars."

His men moved swiftly, two were carrying the masked man one carried Yi Yuan on his back, since his blood loss would be increased with movement. When the room was empty Fen Bai walked onto the disgusting rug moving slowly to Lin Yu. The closer he got the more Lin Yu moved away until he was at the edge of the rug.

"It's time to go home, Xiao Yu."

Fen Bai talked gently not trying to scare Lin Yu, who had curled into a ball rubbing his face on the dirty rug.

"This is home, I'm not allowed to leave this rug. Bad things happen when I leave it."

Fen Bai kneeled down in front of Lin Yu reaching out to hold him close so they could leave. Lin Yu's body shook as soon as he was touched. Fen Bai pulled back noticing the collar and swiftly tried to remove it, but Lin Yu broke down attacking Fen Bai for the first time. Lin Yu lunged his skeletal body forward, scratching at Fen Bai, screaming with a hoarse voice. Fen Bai rolled Lin Yu over pinning his wrist in one hand, undoing the collar around his neck tossing it into the fire.

"NO, NOOO, NOO"

Lin Yu wouldn't stop screeching, Fen Bai took his black shirt off putting it on Lin Yu roughly Lin Yu never stopping his attack. Fen Bai was holding back his own screams and picked Lin Yu up like a child pressing the back of his head down, his face pressing against his shoulder, Lin Yu noticed they had now walked away from the rug and tried to break away from Fen Bai but he was too weak, when he couldn't move his body anymore he bit down as hard as he could on Fen Bais shoulder, blood dribbling from his mouth. Lin Yu hadn't had food or water in god knows how long, as he tasted the blood in his mouth he bit down harder and drank what flowed into his mouth.

Fen Bai ran smoothly back to their meeting place, in the car they arrived in Yi Yuan was seated in the back, Lu YiFeng was lying in the large trunk uncious still, with large thick blankets covering his body, Yi Yuan couldn't take his eyes away. Fen Bai slid in the back with Lin Yu who was now asleep and blood had covered the lower half of his face. The car started quietly and another thick blanket was handed to Fen Bai to cover Lin Yu. All the cars drove in various directions once leaving the woods, Fen Bais car headed towards his hospital.

Fen Bai was asked to sit since his shoulder was bloody and the nurses didn't know if it needed stitches but Fen Bai refused, saying the bite wasn't deep. After his refusal he was told seriously he needed sleep, since he was running mostly on adrenaline. Yi Yuan had wanted to follow Lu YiFeng but was held back by Fen Bai until he agreed to get his wounds stitched up while an IV was given to him.

The top floor of the hospital was cleared out to accommodate Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng, only a minimal list of staff were permitted to work on them and guards were situated every few meters throughout the whole floor. Lin Yu required stitches for his leg as well as a reconstruction surgery for his anus because of the abuse he had been through. Fen Bai of course couldn't enter the surgery room and waited in Yi Yuans room while he finished his IV. The nurses had wanted to give an IV to Fen Bai as well to feed him some nutrition and electrolytes but he refused.

Lu YiFeng's injuries were more severe than Lin Yu's as he had infected open wounds on both his back and neck. There were also multiple broken fingers and his ankle was broken too. Yi Yuan and Fen Bai hadn't noticed in the videos they had been sent every day but on both Lin Yus and Lu YiFeng's ribs was a brand of Li HongYi's name, the wound was still fresh and weeping. The doctors applied scar medicine in hopes the brand wouldn't last but only time would tell iff the brand would heal into new skin. The IV in Yi Yuan was finished and he quickly pulled the needle out wanting to find Lu YiFeng's room.

"They're still doing his cast and treating his infections, some of his flesh has to be cut out."

Yi Yuan paced around but Fen Bai told him to lay down since he could start bleeding again if he didn't rest properly. Both the masked man and Li HongYi had been moved to the basement of the company, the hostage from before would be arriving in a safe house in a coastal city far away. Fen Bai called Xiu Chenle as he waited for Lin Yu to finish his surgery.

"Fen Bai, good news?"

"Un. We have both of them, they are being treated now."

"Li HongYi?"

"Caught too easily, but caught nonetheless."

Fen Bai sighed heavily and Xiu Chenle stayed quiet on the other end. Fen Bai could hear the twins asking about Lin Yu, it seemed they had taken a real liking to him. Xiu Chenle quietly told them he was in the hospital getting treatment but would be fine. Fen Bai wanted to believe Xiu Chenle's words that weren't meant for him, but he had doubts about Lin Yu's recovery. It had driven Fen Bai to the brink of craziness watching the short clips of Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng being tortured, when he found Lin Yu he thought he would run into his arms rubbing his small face into his chest, but instead he actually attacked Fen Bai.

Fen Bi had fallen asleep for a short while when a nurse came and woke him and Yi Yuan, both surgeries had ended not too long ago and bed had been set up for them in the patient's room. Fe Bai walked over slowly to Lin Yu's room but stopped at the door. Yi Yuan did the same in front of Lu YiFeng's room. Yi Yuan entered first after taking a few deep breaths, closing the door quietly so as to not wake Lu YiFeng, even though he was still sedated . Fen Bai waited outside Lin Yu's room until his legs felt numb. A nurse came up to him asking if he was okay but he waved her away, standing in front of the closed door as if he was a statue.

Fen Bai finally collected all his courage and opened the door, Lin Yu was lying quietly on a hospital bed, an IV had been inserted in both hands, one distributing fluids and the other nutrients. Next to Lin Yu's bed was an empty hospital bed for Fen Bai to sleep on. The whole week Fen Bai had been fighting off sleep. In his dreams he would hear Lin Yu's screaming out his name in pain, he would be running through their house searching, but he could never find Lin Yu. Now that he had Lin Yu back it was as if he couldn't recognize Fen Bai though.

Fen Bai got on the bed fully clothed only removing his boots. He laid on the bed falling asleep quickly but awoke at any sudden noise or when a nurse came in to check the IV. It was a long day for Fen Bai.

. . . . . .

The next day Fen Bai sat next to Lin Yu, who was still in a deep sleep; nurses came in changing dressings and administering medicine into an IV before quietly leaving. One nurse came in and said Lu YiFeng was awake and wanted to see him. What the nurse should've said, was that Lu YiFeng was in and out of sleep calling out Fen Bai's name incoherently. Fen Bai walked into the room and stood beside Yi Yuan, he gently patted Lu YiFeng's arm, Lu YiFeng jumped slightly looking around before landing on Yi Yuan and Fen Bai. Lu YiFeng wasn't like Fen Bai and Yi Yuan, he was skinny and not well versed in fighting but always acted confident when put in dangerous situations. The man that was lying in the hospital bed though was now a frail man, who couldn't help but sob.

Lu YiFeng apologized to Fen Bai through broken cries and Yi Yuan quickly took a soft tissue from the bedside to wipe away Lu YiFeng's tears. Fen Bai stood watching doing nothing. Lu YiFeng had done nothing wrong and had tried everything in his power to protect Lin Yu. Fen Bai reached down gently squeezing Lu YiFeng's arm.

"You did nothing wrong YiFeng. Focus on getting better, don't tire yourself out with silly thoughts."

Lu YiFeng really was too exhausted to continue crying and quickly fell back asleep after Fen Bai's words. Yi Yuan pulled a chair and sat next to Lu YiFeng watching seriously.

"Do you think they'll recover?"

Yi Yuan spoke quietly as if talking to himself, still watching Lu YiFeng.

"Their bodies will, it will take time for their minds, maybe even after years they'll still face difficulties."

Fen Bai had stupidly thought that everything would return to normal after they had returned but the truth was staring him in the face, not letting him see anything else. Lu YiFeng and Lin Yu would forever be scarred by the things they had been put through. Fen Bai left when the nurse came in with food for Yi Yuan, a meal already in Lin Yu's room for him.Fen Bai poked at his food eating a few mouthfuls then tossing it aside. He had just finished a call with Grandma Mi informing her, Lin Yu was safe now but she wouldn't be able to see him until he recovered. He had hung up as she cried happily. Lin Yu woke up confused and looked around the room after the call ended. Fen Bai pressed the call button for a nurse to check on him.

Fen Bai thought Lin Yu would thrash about and scream but all he did was reach for his neck, noticing there was no collar, afterwards the nurse came in and he let her check his dressings though he looked uncomfortable the whole time until she left. Lin Yu had sneaked glances at Fen Bai but other than that acted as if he wasn't there. Fen Bai got up and retrieved a small glass of water for Lin Yu, he didn't reach out to hold it only opening his mouth a little to sip at it. Lin Yu spent fifteen minutes awake before he fell back asleep, never speaking once.

. . . . . .

A few days passed slowly in the hospital, the day after the two patients had woken up they were put on a liquid and soft food diet, since they had both been raped and suffered injury to their anus. Fen Bai never left Lin Yu's room after he had woken up, he constantly staying by the bed to feed Lin Yu soup and hold the cup of water for him to drink out of. Yi Yuan hadn't left Lu YiFeng's side too and nurses had to treat his injuries in front of Lu Yifeng.

The head doctor of the hospital had told Fen Bai that they could be discharged on the third day, but Fen Bai kept Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng in the hospital for one full week, so that their open wounds would be mostly closed and they could settle a little before having to move around. Yi Yuan had made preparations at his apartment for Lu YiFeng to live with him until he was fully recovered, but Lu YiFeng wanted to go back to his own apartment, so Yi Yuan could only move his things over.

Fen Bai had temporarily dismissed Grandma Mi, she wouldn't be allowed to enter his property until Lin Yu personally asked to see her, as he felt too uncomfortable around people that weren't Fen Bai. Grandma Mi had fallen silent when hearing this but understood that Lin Yu would need time to settle back into reality.

One week had passed and both parties left the hospital in two private cars, Lin Yu still hadn't spoken since he woke up, when they were about to leave the hospital Fen Bai had a driver for their car, however Lin Yu wouldn't get in the car when he saw there was a man in the driver's seat. He didn't say anything but held the wheelchair that he was in, firmly refusing to let go, until Fen Bai told the driver to get out of the car. Fen Bai strapped Lin Yu securely in the back seat so he could lie down, while he drove home with tired bloodshot eyes.

At home Fen Bai carried Lin Yu wherever he needed to go and cooked all of the meals, he had even started eating what Lin Yu would need to eat for the next two months, since he couldn't bare to eat foods that Lin Yu couldn't eat, in front of him. Fen Bai's body mass had shrunk down quickly, his muscles losing their shape and definition. Lin Yu had gained a lot of water weight in hospital because of the constant IVs he had, and quickly lost almost all of it within one week of being home.

. . . . . .

Two weeks at home had passed by slowly and routines had slowly been enforced. Every night Fen Bai would wash Lin Yu while he sat outside the tub fully clothed. He had first tried to wash himself at the same time as Lin Yu, but was met with scratching and water splashing everywhere until he left the room, entering when he was fully clothed. Every night Lin Yu would drink milk before bed and wouldn't let Fen Bai hold him in bed, instead he curled under the blanket for the whole night. Fen Bai never knew if he was actually sleeping.

Breakfast was milk and congee, lunch was fruits and vegetables with more milk and dinner was soup. Fen Bai had craved meat and firm foods since his third day on this diet, but had to stick with it for Lin Yu. Most days Lin Yu would lay in the bed or on the couch silently, still not speaking a word.

Most nights Fen Bai would get up from bed and drink by the pool side tiredly. After the third week of being at home Fen Bai went down to the pool to sit and drink. Fen Bai had been sitting for a while when Lin Yu sat down beside him, he was a little out of breath from walking from the bedroom since Lin Yu had been carried everywhere. Fen Bai sat quietly, drinking as if Lin Yu wasn't there. Lin Yu turned his gaze from the water to Fen Bai's face

"Are you really here?"

Lin Yu hadn't spoken in one month and his voice sounded airy but rough. Fen Bai snapped his head to look at Lin Yu in shock, almost having forgotten what he had sounded like when he spoke. Fen Bai felt a lump in his throat like he would start crying if he spoke but forced himself to speak anyway.

"I'm Here."

Lin Yu reached forwards holding Fen Bai face with a feather light touch. He moved his head forward to Fen Bai's arm and bit over his pajamas. Lin Yu bit down a few times before sitting back up.

"Un. You're really here."

Lin Yu leaned close to Fen Bai, holding onto the arm he had finished biting. Fen Bai dropped the empty bottle into the pool, to sit at the bottom along with countless other bottles. Lin Yu stood up signaling for Fen Bai to pick him up and carry him to bed. Fen Bai struggled slightly to walk in a straight line, but he made it up the stairs anyway. He sat Lin Yu down in bed grabbing a new change of pajamas for himself, leaving for the bathroom to wash away the smell of alcohol.

In Bed Lin Yu laid closer to Fen Bai but didn't let him cuddle. Every few hours Lin Yu would bite Fen Bai before asking if he was real. Fen Bai would anwer everytime not pushing Lin Yu away, even when his bites broke the skin on his arm. Lin Yu finally stopped when dawn was approaching, falling asleep.

The next morning even though Fen Bai was a little hungover he felt more spirited, Lin Yu was less like a zombie now and was slowly speaking more, as well as moving around by himself. Every meal Fen Bai had been feeding Lin Yu like a baby, since his arm would become tired too fast. Fen Bai had planned to sit Lin Yu in his usual seat but Lin Yu wanted to eat in Fen Bai's lap and be fed. His bones were still protruding more than they should but Fen Bai could feel he was slowly gaining weight, he believed once Lin Yu could eat proper food he would gain weight faster. After breakfast, since Lin Yu was more lively, he went into Lin Yu's old room and grabbed an envelope of pictures and a photo book. Fen Bai handed both to Lin Yu.

"The ones from the island."

Lin Yu poured the photos onto the coffee table looking through them, the trip hadn't happened that long ago but he felt like he could barely remember it. Lin Yu went through the pictures slowly, looking at every detail in them before setting them into the book. Fen Bai also placed a pack of animal stickers for Lin Yu to decorate the pages. Lin Yu was enjoying the process, until he got to the naked picture and Fen Bai he had taken and a naked picture of himself. Fen Bai quickly turned them over so Lin Yu wouldn't feel uncomfortable. There was no sudden out burst but Lin Yu did quieten down. He slowly looked through the pictures again stopping at the second to last picture. The twins and Xiu Chenle. Fen Bai took the picture, he looked over it then placed it to the side.

"I'll send it to Xiu Chenle with a thank you gift."

Lin Yu looked at Fen Bai not really understanding and picked up the last picture. It was of them. Lin Yu was smiling as if he was in the middle of laughing and most of Fen Bai's face was covered by Lin Yu purposefully. Lin Yu stared at it for a long time and placed it on a page all by itself, putting lots of stickers of cute animals around it.

Halfway through the third week Lu YiFeng called Fen Bai, he was a little confused but answered anyway. Lu YiFeng was sounding more like himself but Fen Bai could hear the strain in his voice, as if Lu YiFeng was overly aware of how he sounded. Lu YiFeng greeted Fen Bai politely before asking if he could speak to Lin Yu. Fen Bai almost wanted to decline without consulting Lin Yu but handed the phone over anyway. Lin Yu didn't speak on the phone but listened seriously as Lu YiFeng apologized for his inability to protect him. Fen Bai could hear Lu YiFeng's voice break as his sobs began.

"Rest well, YiFeng Ge."

Lin Yu spoke quietly then gave the phone to Fen Bai to hang up. Lin Yu walked up stairs by himself to sleep for a little after the call and didn't speak for the rest of the day. Getting into bed after his shower Fen Bai felt Lin Yu wriggle closer to his arm and push the sleeve of his pajamas up. Fen Bai didn't care about Lin Yu biting him but his arm was beginning to become too bruised with bite marks overlapping each other. Fen Bai sat up and took his shirt off laying down on his stomach. Lin Yu backed away, snuggling into the blankets.

"If you want to bite me, bite my front and back."

Fen Bai closed his eyes, he knew he hadn't been getting enough sleep and exhaustion had finally taken over, Lin Yu snuck closer and rested his head on Fen Bais shoulder blade before turning his head and biting down hard. By the time morning came, Lin Yu was laying on Fen Bai's bruised and bloodied back, asleep. Fen Bai had to wait until Lin Yu woke up so he could put his shirt back on and prepare breakfast. Every night, Lin Yu would need to bite Fen Bai in order to make sure he was real, before he could fall asleep soundly.

. . . . . .

Another three weeks passed and Lin Yu's body had mostly recovered, faint scars were left by the deep cut made to his calf and the branding on his ribs had mostly disappeared but was still present. Fen Bai had been away from work for almost two months and had been receiving calls about his return, but with Lin Yu still in a sensitive state he couldn't call Grandma Mi to look after Lin Yu. Some time passed before he decided that work would need to be delivered and picked up everyday at his house, so he could work from home.

Lin Yu wasn't allowed in Fen Bai's study still and could only wait outside the room, tapping on the door gently until Fen Bai would open it. Lin Yu would be sitting on the ground looking up at Fen Bai almost like a puppy everytime the door opened, saying he was lonely. Fen Bai would spend an hour with Lin Yu then return to his study. Lin Yu would be back at his door half an hour later. He couldn't carry on this way because he wouldn't be able to get anything done. Three days passed like this before Fen Bai finally let Lin Yu into his study to sit quietly and watch him work.

most of the time Lin Yu wouldn't disturb Fen Bai, he would just patiently watch him work or fall asleep awkwardly on the armchair. Fen Bai was reading through a report of Li HongYi's properties he had taken over. A Lot of men had surrendered to Fen Bai and they were given work in his factories, but most of the men had fought back, ending up in casualties on both sides. Li HongYi had been locked in the basement since Lin Yu and Lu YiFeng had been rescued, receiving one meal a day. His condition had gotten worse but Fen Bai didn't care, the man was going to die by his hands anyway so whether his death was slow or fast, excruciating or painless; Fen Bai didn't care as long as his death was caused by him personally.

Fen Bai continued reading and answering reports having to do mostly with Li HongYi until dinner, he carried Lin Yu down stairs and prepared a soup. Lin Yu watched Fen Bai and quietly made his way back upstairs, entering Fen Bais study. Because Fen Bai had been carrying him out, he couldn't lock the door. Fen Bai looked up from the soup that was close to being finshed and saw Lin Yu wasn't in the room. Fen Bai turned the soup off and walked upstairs but Lin Yu wasn't in the bedroom. Lin Yu walked out of the study bumping straight into Fen Bais chest.

"What are you doing in there?"

Lin Yu trembled slightly and gave Fen Bai the report in his hand. Lin Yu had been haunted by the thought of Li HongYi coming back for him ever since Fen Bai had rescued him, every night he would have nightmares about Fen Bai turning around and walking out when he found Lin yu on the mat, and would always need to reassure himself that Fen Bai really did come and save him. Lin Yu looked down as Fen Bai scanned over what Lin Yu had taken. It was a report on li HongYi's condition in the basement and how he wouldn't last long.

"I feel like he will come take me away again."

Lin Yu didn't look up as he spoke. Fen Bai folded the paper stuffing it into his back pocket; afterwards he picked Lin Yu up and carried him back down stairs to feed him dinner. At the dinner table Fen Bai spoke to Lin Yu.

"Where he is he can't get out. He will be dead soon whether because his health is deteriorating or because I kill him myself. He won't be able to hurt you anymore."

Lin Yu finished his soup quietly and he was sick of soft foods too. Fen Bai started on his own soup with Lin Yu still in his lap. Lin Yu moved around slightly to get comfy but kept rubbing around Fen Bai's groin, hardening it with all his moving. Lin Yu kept wriggling until he felt Fen Bai's erection. His whole body stiffened as if he turned to stone, Fen Bai gently placed Lin Yu into the seat next to him and excused himself. Fen Bai quickly had a cold shower and returned to clear the table. Lin Yu went to bed a little shaken up, hiding under the covers until morning.

9