Chapter 5 From 99 To 100
472 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damien replied, "My soap got finished this morning. I may have forgotten to put a new one in. Wait a second! I bring you soap from the store room."

Damien brought the soap quickly and knocked on the door.

"I have brought the soap. Please take it!"

Karen quickly wrapped the towel around her. She opened the door slightly, took the soap from Damien, and closed it as fast as possible. But in that short moment, the towel had slipped a little bit, and Damien was able to catch a glimpse of her left nipple for a brief second. That very short moment was enough to make Damien excited.

He thought, "Was it an accident or did she show me her nipple on purpose? It was pink and erect. Was she aroused? I wish I could nibble on it, bite it, and suck on it forever!"

While he was thinking about the incident and wondering whether it was an accident or if she did it on purpose, the bathroom door opened, and Karen came out of it wearing Damien's pajamas.

Normally, Karen wears full-body dresses that are neither too loose nor too tight. So, the dresses always hid Karen's delicate features.

But the pajamas were able to highlight her curves. Her hourglass-like curvy figures stunned Damien, and he couldn't stop looking at her.

One of the reasons she dresses like this is also Cherry. She wanted all the attention on her and didn't want a loser girl like Karen looking beautiful. She was jealous and afraid that people might like Karen more and won't give her any attention. So, not many people were aware of her sexy hourglass figure.

"Sorry for wearing your pajamas. My clothes were wet from all the sweat.", Karen made an excuse.

"I am not complaining; I mean, it is okay. No problem", Damien replied while staring at Karen.

When Karen noticed that Damien was gawking her, she got shy and her face reddened. But she did not ask him to stop looking at her.

"Should we begin our homework?", Karen asked Damien, who was still staring at her.

"Yes, sure, let's begin", Damien diverted his eyes as he replied.

Damien was pulled out of his own reverie as he turned his attention towards the assignment at hand. He was certain that they wouldn't be able to get any work done with her sitting so close to him.

Her breath fanning his skin as his body demanded that he pin her to his bed and take her in all the positions that he could think of. For a moment, his eyes glanced towards her, and he could sense that there was something that had shifted.

Maybe it was something to do with the fact that her favorability points had exceeded 90. But she seemed more open and slightly more confident. This new side of her only served to intrigue him further.

"So do you understand that you have to divide the two decimals?" she began to say, but the only thing he wanted to do at that point was divide her legs. As though he had been able to read her mind, he watched as her legs parted slightly and the pajama shirt slowly rubbed up. It served to expose even more of her silky-smooth legs to him.

He could have sworn that he saw the beginning of a smirk play on her features. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a loud bang. He turned towards her in bewilderment and noticed her stick out her bottom lip and pout slightly. She crossed her arms over her chest as she sent him a deep glare. "You aren't even looking at me. This is pointless." She said this as she attempted to pull her hands away.

But his gaze was still fixated on her pebbled nipples that pressed against the fabric of his shirt. He felt his throat dry up as his mouth began to water. His head was soon flooded by eliciting images of his mouth wrapping around her warm tips and him moving his dick between the crevices of her mounds.

"You see! Once again, you are in your own little world. You aren't even listening to me." She called out with a huff. He didn't know what had come over her at that moment as he looked her over with concern.

She may have been insecure most of the time, but he never knew her to be winsome. He sighed as he realized that he would have to coerce her.

He had come much too far for him to back down. It was time for him to finally get some action and work towards advancing further in the game. He had never been one to let a female slip through his hands before and he wasn't about to let her now.

He slowly reached out to grab a hold of her arms. Brushing against her soft breasts slightly as he pulled them to the side. It was clear that she hadn't missed that as she sucked in as deep breath.

"Look, I do care for you okay. I am not trying to play you for a fool. I genuinely wish to spend time with you and this homework is so complicated that surely only a genius like you would be able to solve the problems." He muttered.

He was relieved when she smiled at the compliment and he was even more relieved when he realized that he had charmed her.

He had never once doubted his charm or charisma but it seemed as though there had been a part of him that had been hesitant about his skill.

If he had been able to evoke such emotions out of Karen so easily he was certain that it wouldn't be so hard to do the same to other girls. And before he knew it he would be at the top of the game.

The thought of him winning the game brought a bright grin to his face. He had gone from simply watching others have sex to living the dream of every young teenage boy. He tried his best to concentrate as they continued with the homework but it was hard for him to do so as she continued to fidget in her spot.

He on the other hand couldn't think about how to solve complex mathematic trivia when all he wanted to do in that moment was for him to be able to throw her over his shoulder, toss her on the bed and sink his hardened cock into her folds.

He groaned lightly at the thought as he felt his pants tighten around his crotch. He hoped that their homework would come to an end soon enough so that he could return to seducing her.

From her own relaxed movements and submissive behavior he could tell that it wouldn't be hard for him to persuade her into giving in and allowing him to provide them both with the pleasure that they sought.

Suddenly as she reached out to grab a ruler on the table she accidentally dropped her pen onto the ground. "Oh I am sorry!" She exclaimed.

She was about to reach down and retrieve it but he was quick to shake his head at her in response. "There is no need to apologize. I will get that for you." He reassured her as he bent down to retrieve the pen.

He didn't know why he felt the need to make her comfortable but he guessed it was part of his newly acquired charm. Although just as he was about to get back up his breath hitched in the back of his throat as he came face-to-face with her clean-shaven pussy. Her swollen lips were sleek with her own wetness as her engorged clit pulsed with every breath she took.

He couldn't take his eyes off the heavenly sight no matter how hard he tried. But then he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the sound of her clearing her throat. He was quick to grab her pen as he stood to his feet and handed it to her with shaky hands.

The image of her wet cunt replayed in his mind. "Thank you," she said as she tried to pull away but instead he tightened his grip on her hand. It was becoming impossibly hard for him to control his emotions as he swallowed deeply.

It was then that Damien realized that she wasn't the only one affecting him. He noticed her face turn a bright red as she rubbed her thighs together.

He watched a grin form on her features as she spread her legs out even wider and he realized then that she was deliberately trying to seduce him. He couldn't help but smirk at the sight as a feeling of triumph came over him.

He wasn't sure if she would be willing to have sex with him yet but the system appeared in front of him reassuring him.

[Favorability points of Karen have increased from 99 to 100]

8