Chapter 9: The Evil Cultivator of the Golden Dan
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The crowd pressed their hearts and waited for the ancestor of the ancestor.

  Next to the ancestor of the Ming dynasty is another monk of the Jindan dynasty: Huo Yan, known as the sacred hand of Yan Yang. He is the only third-order first-degree master of alchemy in the Yuanyang Sect. The nine-flame flame of the Orthodox tradition of the Yuanyang Sect has been refined to pure fire, and is powerful.

  The sun sage is on the fourth floor of Jindan, but due to his magical flame power, there are few rivals on the same level.

  However, it is slightly weaker than the ancestral fire of the ancestor's land. Although it is not as useful for alchemy as the Jiuyan Torch, its strangeness and unpredictability are extremely restricted opponents.

  Suddenly, a dark flame appeared in the hands of the ancestor of the Nether, and then it became several flames in the form of a sword.

  Everyone felt fear in the extreme darkness.

  Zhong Yulin stood behind the patriarch Zhong Nantong, and the feeling was even more obvious, even frightening. When he saw the dark black flame, the ultimate fear was inevitable, and all he could do was make it feel what it was calling. Jin Dan's ancestors are strong, only as weak as ants.

  They all suddenly mentioned the higher state, holding the magical weapon firmly and killing tricks in their hands, preparing to strike with a single blow, not death, but only serious injury.

  The ancestor of the underworld moved, moved like a rabbit and lightning like a ray. Several swords of black fire in the hands of the ancestors of the underworld and the burning flame in the hands of the sun sage were sent out almost at the same time!

  Although the ancient ancestor Ping Ping moved away from the surrounding breath, as soon as he threw himself, the breath was immediately filtered out, and the attack was immediately seen by the opponent Jin Danxiu Xiu!

  A dark blood light appeared immediately, blocking the sun and sun sage's fireball attack, but it also destroyed some blood light and weakened the defense capability.

  Then the six black flames of the black flames seemed to come suddenly and silently. The blood had not yet broken, and Jin Danxiu Xiu of the opponent knew that his defense was invincible. Power, a moment after the blood light broke, two blood lights condensed again.

  However, the ancestral fire of the six-story earth built by Jindan, Jinming's ancestor, is not vegetarian, and it has not diminished!

  Then the blood light broke again, but the last blood light was worthy of resisting the attack of the black sword of the underworld, this time the attack was not successful.

  When it did not strike, it saw an evil repairman Jin Dan stained with blood laugh for a while, while the other great black man did not move, but at this moment, the four faced a lightning strike and took the initiative to meet each other. They are like a breeze, flying through the air with great agility, their methods of attack and defense are extremely powerful, and a few breaths are a powerful field of gas generated by a collision of energy. The monks in the founding period did not dare approach, and would be seriously injured if they approached immortal!

  The monks in the period of refining base construction avoided them far away and rushed to the nearest battlefield, but Zhong Yulin and others who had prepared early took the opportunity and took the lead in effectively attacking the evil repair!

  With the exception of those who were less able to respond and had poor defences, they were seriously injured or killed, most of them unharmed and effectively defended.

  When Zhong Yulin's Feijian was suddenly broadcast, it was perceived by the adversary. Several curtains of light appeared instantly, blocking the Feijian's attack!

  That evil repair turned out to be a ninth-level monk who practiced gas refining. Both sides had a base monk who trusted him.

  Seeing that the malpractice of nine-layer gas refining was not good, he quickly followed the base of the malpractice building to escape.

  Because the enemy had only made one evil repair in the middle of the foundation period, people like Xiao Jun and Zhong Nantong, naturally, could not let them retreat and wait for rescue.

  I saw Xiao Jun sacrifice a great flying sword that blinked in earthy yellow, although the speed was not good, it was powerful.

  Because at the same time, Zhong Nantong sacrificed his metal flying sword, which was extremely fast. Other disciples of the refined nature are naturally reluctant to show that their weaknesses, runes and magic flying swords have been sacrificed!

The repair of the base seems to have been underway for a long time, and indeed, I saw in your hands that you did not know when a shield appeared. After they got close, they all blocked the attack instantly.

  Then white smoke was suddenly thrown up by the evil repair.

  Xiao Jun took the lead to realize he was wrong, and immediately said, "Hurry and run!"

  It just came, the other side has opened the distance!

  The first opportunity to start was no longer there, and the two sides also began a confrontation after clearing their distance. Obviously, they definitely had foreign help, and they planned to stop them, waiting for another monk.

  However, no one knows who the deer died, and looking at the pale face of Zhu Xixiu Xiu, it must be that the aura is consumed too much, how can they not pursue, unless they escape from the border or move away from the strong foreign help?

  But where there is so much powerful foreign aid, the battlefield is rapidly changing, their current situation is already invincible, and they may even retreat.

  No one would be foolish. The villain died from talking too much. In fact, all factions are the same. The attack in his hand immediately began to strike.

  Zhong Yulin and others did not dare approach, after all, they had to protect themselves against the sneak attacks from the other side.

  After only a few explosions, another evil base building repair came, a middle-aged monk, no wonder the other side was so confident.

  Although one of the opponent's evil mid-term crops is said to have consumed much spiritual power, there are, after all, two evil mid-term crops. They are likely to be suppressed and endangered.

  Xiao Jun immediately said, "Five elements!"

  Zhong Yulin's eyes combined with each other, quickly and skillfully sacrificing the five-element matrix, forming the five-element matrix, which can be attacked and defended.

  The evil cultivation of the other side during the refining period was naturally not to be overcome. There were three of them suddenly struggling to urge their spiritual power. In addition to their own attributes, their entire spiritual qi was bloody, making people extremely unhappy!

  As it turned out that they were simultaneously entering three different attributes of spiritual power into a powerful rune, Kanshu instantly activated Fuyu, forming an extremely bloody flying sword the color of blood.

  Zhong Nantong was now fighting the opponent, who was able to sacrifice his defense shield, for half the season of evil, and the opponent was not very strong in attack, but was not weak and was very agile.

  Even if Zhong Nantong perceived the situation of Zhong Yulin and others, he could not be distracted and could only concentrate on meeting the enemy.

  Xiao Jun naturally did the same, and the evil method of attack he faced was so powerful that he was facing a disadvantage, let alone helping others.

  Zhong Yulin and others felt that the power of the Scarlet Flying Sword had reached the founding period, and they were suddenly surprised, and a sense of crisis suddenly struck like a ghost.

  However, several people were not afraid and shouted: "Defense!"

  The Five Element Defense formation was activated extremely quickly, and then everyone entered their spiritual power at full strength.

  A curtain of colorful five element defense light appeared in front of them instantly, blocking the bloody flying sword, but only after they resisted, were more stressed, they desperately entered spiritual power into the womb, but the flying sword The power seems unexpectedly powerful! They can't stand it!

  "I can't stop it, everyone! Feijian's power has weakened so much, it removes the womb and blinks quickly!"

  After the Five Element Matrix was removed, Feijian still stopped for a second. With this second of Feijian's pause, Zhong Yulin hastily exhibited a nearly complete level of blinking!

  Suddenly he appeared, only to be wounded by Fei Jian a little bit by Wei, but the chest vibrated a little, without serious injury.

  The moment I saw the others, it seemed that they were not lightly or seriously injured. Some blood was coming out of the mouth and the smell of fish became heavy!

1