4: Strange urges
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Authors note: It has taken me longer than I had hoped to progress in the story due to real life responsibilities. Next chapter may take a few weeks, but after that I hope to be able to pick up the pace.

Also, this is my first time writing anything of this nature, and pretty much my first time writing fiction. I highly appreciate criticism and suggestions for how I can improve, so if you have any please don’t hesitate to comment!


The ride back was quiet. When we arrived at the lab I was wearied from the travel, and my experience in the cave, and I suspect my colleagues felt the same for once we had stored the samples most of us retreated into our rooms. Dr. Heard and Dr. James helped us with the storage, and only then did I realize that they too were staying in the living quarters with us.

After an hour or so of resting, we all had dinner together. There was excitement around the table about the discovery, and we discussed what experiments and tests we would conduct first. We all agreed that we should first figure out a way to keep it, whatever it was, alive in our lab. When discussion the appropriate precautions, I thought of the strange sensations I had in the cave. Clearly something was able to penetrate the mask, yet I remained silent, agreeing with Chris that less safety gear was sufficient. I knew logically that my experience called for a high degree of protection, still I felt no urge to express this. In fact, the only urge I felt was of a different nature.

I excused myself from dinner to retreat into my chambers. Once inside with the door firmly shut, I undressed and started caressing my body while still standing in the middle of the room. Why was I so aroused? I kept touching myself, slowly moving my hands towards my groin, grasping my penis, and moving my hand back and forth, slowly at first but I quickly increased the pace. With every stroke I felt more pleasure than usual, and the pleasure was building to an intensity I had felt only a few times before. I moved my free hand across my chest, teasing my nipples and moving it slowly towards my neck, caressing the protruding muscles as I bent my head backwards in pleasure. I was approaching orgasm. As the intensity built, I panted had to stifle my moaning.

Suddenly I felt an urge I had never before felt, I wanted something to be inside me. I looked down at my cock, feeling desire for it, lamenting that I could not have it in me. I fantasized about being taken, controlled, and penetrated, and this pushed me over the edge. An intense pleasure spread from my groin and into my abdomen. My knees weakened and bent as I felt the fluid move through myself and out. The pleasure was unlike anything I had felt before, and I laid down on the bed to recover.

“Fuck… Where did that come from?” I said to myself, still out of breath. I then retreated into my sheets and as I fell asleep, I found myself fantasizing about being penetrated once again.

0