6: Lust
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was panicked. I tried to get free, desperately kicking and pulling but the tendrils had me in a firm grasp. I wanted to call for help, but knew that I was alone in the building at this point. Instead, I tried to calm myself and think of something to do. I looked around frantically, trying to identify something sharp with which I could cut these tendrils and free myself, but saw nothing. Even if I had, it was now impossible for me to move away.

The tendrils grasping me legs held firm, and extensions grew out their sides. These expanded and started to extend into by my ancles into my pants, slowly slithering up my legs. I shuddered as I felt the slimy mass move up my legs, slowly approaching my groin. At the same time, the tendril on my right arm was moving up towards my face, and I was frozen in fear as it slithered around my neck and towards my face. It extended out from my face and turned over, and hovered before my mouth.

I looked at the large tendril before my face. It, and the ones on my legs, had stopped and I felt my fear subsiding, instead being replaced by a slight excitement. Then, I felt a strange urge, a compulsion almost. The black tendril hovered and pulsed, gently moving slightly from side to side reflecting the lights on its wet surface. Instead of fear, I now looked at it with anticipation, and I surprised myself as moved my face towards it. I opened my mouth and gently placed my lips on the tendril. It stayed still, and I was surprised by its pleasant, sweet taste. I took as much of it as I could in my mouth, then moved my head back. I closed my mouth and swallowed the slime which covered the tendril, savoring the taste. I longed for more.

As I did this, the tendrils suddenly retracted from my body, freeing me. Instead of relief, I almost felt disappointed, but I turned around and walked towards the door. I reached for the door handle but as I grabbed it, I hesitated. I didn't want to leave. Rather than open the door, I moved my hand towards the lever above the door handle and turned it, hearing the click as the locking mechanism ensured our privacy.

I turned around and looked at the organism. Three thick tendrils stood up like cobras preparing an attack, but I felt no threat. I felt lust. I reached for the buttons on my lab coat and took it off. Then, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor. Finally, I removed my underwear and took one step forward, away from my pile of clothes on the floor. I was now completely nude as I stood before the three tendrils which were now at eye height. They retracted down to the floor and started moving towards me in a snake like manner, and I, in turn, moved towards them.

When they were at my feet once again, I stopped and they almost seemed to hesitate. After a moment, two of the tendrils started moving up my legs as before, but this time I didn't resist. This time, I longed for their touch.

0